Contact us

UNITED KINGDOM 2010 - Josh Dubovie - That Sounds Good to Me

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

StellaStai

Re: UNITED KINGDOM - United Kingdom 2010

Mizz fitz, funny, Maiken is a norwegian girl. But go UK so i can vote for you again like last year.. Jade was my favorite.

Dont' forget to shoose a good song!!!! xcrossed

DoctorX

According to the page Esma has Kurdish roots and her full name is Esma Akkilic which sounds really Turkish as well.. It'd be interesting to see a Kurdish-Turkish representing UK while both races are in a complicated situation. :ugeek:

MrJadeEwen

Pete Waterman in interview on radio 4 yesterday said

the title doesn't not contain the word 'and'
it'll be uptempo (128bpm) but have the emotion of a ballad
he cannot say anymore until threat of death from the BBC ;)

2 days to go :shock:

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

Apparently Josh Dubovie is leading the betting odds. We'll find out soon enough if they are correct :cool:

teeth

it will be interesting to see the six acts and it should be fairly easy like last year with Jade, who stood out from the start.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

Peter Waterman is talking about Eurovision so if you can't wait until tomorrow, click HEREto watch the video.

nagurockstaar

I'm certainly managing to keep my excitement under control regarding tomorrow evening. I can count the number of UK ESC entries I've liked on the fingers of one hand - and still have enough fingers left to eat a bag of peanuts. Will this year be any different? Maybe. I hope so. But I won't hold my breath.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

Quick interviews with the YCNU participants on oikotimes.com

Josh
What does Eurovision mean for you? To be involved this far has been a fantastic experience. I’d never imagined I would have the possibility to represent the UK but I’m going to give my best performance for the viewing public.

If you could duet with any Eurovision star, who would it be? I’ve loved lots of the acts over the years but I would love to duet with last years deserving winner Alexander Rybak.

Which UK Eurovision entry of the past decade has been your favourite? I thought Jessica Garlick’s entry ‘Come Back’ in 2003 was really catchy and was a great contender to win but I think this year’s entry is better!

Esma
What does Eurovision mean for you? Representing your country with pride and doing this through the gift of singing and entertaining others is a unique, memorable and fun time for the whole family to get together and enjoy quality music.

If you could duet with any Eurovision star, who would it be? Sertab Erener – Every Way That I Can, and, Helena Paparizou – My Number One. I idolise their amazing ability to sing, dance and look good simultaneously while entertaining the viewers at the same time.

Which UK Eurovision entry of the past decade has been your favourite? Javine, ‘Touch My Fire’ and Jade, ‘It’s My Time’. Both incredibly talented young artists and inspirational for me. Fantastic to watch and made us very proud!

Alexis
What does Eurovision mean for you? I love Eurovision as it’s a chance for Europe to show its musical talent and variety. I believe it’s an honour to sing for your country and therefore get the best out of the performers.

If you could duet with any Eurovision star, who would it be? I believe it would be Cliff, he was and is and influential artist that led and inspired an era of music that I take a lot of inspiration from.

Which UK Eurovision entry of the past decade has been your favourite? I believe last years entry was a stepping stone towards Eurovision focusing on the music. It was a great song and Jade has proved to be an incredible artist.

Karen
What does Eurovision mean for you? Absolutely everything, it’s all been an amazing experience so far and I really don’t want it to end. All the hard work and everyone’s support pays off.

If you could duet with any Eurovision star, who would it be? Alexander Rybak, amazing voice and I feel like I could relate and learn from his energy on sage and also his experience throughout the whole of last year.

Which UK Eurovision entry of the past decade has been your favourite? Jade Ewen, really strong singer and also performance. I’ve met her really briefly before and she’s such a nice grounded person.

Miss Fitz - Marina
What does Eurovision mean for you? To represent the UK in Eurovision would be a dream come true for me – as cheesy as that may sound! It all stems from when I was very young, watching my Dad read out the UK votes, I became a huge Eurovision fan from such a young age and always daydreamed about being the UK representative.

If you could duet with any Eurovision star, who would it be?
Got to be Cliff Richard, he’s a legend!!!

Which UK Eurovision entry of the past decade has been your favourite? I liked Jessica Garlick’s song ‘Come Back’ also ‘Love City Groove’ and Gina G’s ‘Just A Little Bit’, which I performed at school!

Maiken
What does Eurovision mean for you? To me Eurovision means fun times. When I was younger I used to watch it with my family and it was the day of the year all the kids got to stay up late. When I got older I used to watch it and wish that I was on that stage.

Celine Dion

Which UK Eurovision entry of the past decade has been your favourite?
Jade Ewen

Gemma
What does Eurovision mean for you?
It is a chance for all nations to get together and celebrate music from different cultures.

I’d love to sing a Christmas song with Cliff Richard.

Love City Groove by Love City Groove and Gina G’s ‘Just A Little Bit’

Uni5 - Sam
It means so much to me, I am so lucky to get this experience yet alone perform for the UK in Eurovision. It would be an honour.

I would love to do a cool up tempo number with Gina G

I’m bias having gone to school with Jade, so I’m going to say Jade I think she did an amazing job.

Daniella
What does Eurovision mean for you? It means a lot to me, it would be amazing to represent the UK in the Eurovision and it will make me proud to be British.

Celine Dion or Jade Ewen.

Which UK Eurovision entry of the past decade has been your favourite? Well, mine was Gina G but that was in 1996, so not strictly the past decade. If I had to choose from the last decade it would be Andy Abrahams.

Dani
What does Eurovision mean for you? It means a lot to me, especially to be a part of the Eurovision since I was a little girl, so it would be amazing to do the actual show.

It would be Jade Ewen I think she has amazing talent.

My favourite entry would be Precious, ‘Say It Again’, they seemed like a cool band.

Amy
I feel so honoured to have got this far, so if Uni5 win ‘Your Country Needs You’ and go over to Oslo, words would not describe how happy I would feel. The Eurovision means so much to me, I have been a keen fan for years and would be so proud to represent the UK.

Gina G

Javine

Lee
What does Eurovision mean for you? To be part of the Eurovision is such an honour. So many stars have appeared on this contest and to follow them is fantastic.

If you could duet with any Eurovision star, who would it be? Abba. I was lucky enough to be in Mamma Mia! (West End and the Film). I’ve met Bjorn and Benny a few times and their both lovely guys. Their songs are fantastic!

Which UK Eurovision entry of the past decade has been your favourite? I would have to say Jessica Garlick. She’s a fellow Welshie and family friend. The family were all sat around the telly supporting her.

paddyirl

Love the way some people picked Javine and Andy Abrahams :roll: :roll:

Sean

Admin
Staff member

Looking forward to this but I somehow doubt I'll like our entry this year :?

Bring back Ultrasonics ;___;

Margerita86

Matt said:
No Jemini???????
I doubt any of them would like to be assosiated with your latest 0 pointer ;) Or maybe they also perfer to forget about that occurence.

94ayd

It still hasn't started, right? I hope it can be viewed on BBC Entertainment or something because I don't have BBC One.

paddyirl

Dreadful singing, not a single act can sing properly. :eek:

dizzydjc

pathetic song, i actully hope we get 0 points this year

Top Bottom