xO8TrNX.png
1vnmIyz.png
Dyin1B0.png

⓶ ⓶ ⓶ ⓶ ⓶ ⓶ ⓶
to be continued...

Last edited:

ferret

YuG6.gif

The United Kingdom National Final is over!
We have an unexpected winner... More details coming soon)

::shan :kr: :cn:
:al: :ir: :es: ::ostl
:us: ::ceca :susa: :rs:
:de: :dk: :west: ::queb :be:
Many thanks to everyone xheart
who helped us make the choice!

xcheers
🇱🇻 🇬🇧 🇮🇱

ferret

Rachel Rabin is the winner of the UK National Final! xheart

DSC06890-gold-fixed.jpg

91UEpDLth+L._SS500_.jpg

🐡 🐟 🐠

ferret

◑ daily music top news
from independent british channel

🇬🇧 🇬🇷
The most experimental entry from the United Kingdom for this edition!:oops:
We can consider this as a prologue to our future National Final. It will be thematic, with an unexpected selection of participants. The preparation has already been going on for several months, but due to the current hosting (NSC), it was necessary to postpone it until future editions. Stay tuned and wait for news!:)

ferret

Why is no one surprised when they send Greek artists from the United States? :lol: Our next National Final will be made up entirely of artists from other countries who reside in the UK! In the same way as AKRIVI (Akrivi Nikokiridou)...

Nicholas123

Ngl, i am not familiar with this Akrivi girl. When i saw the :gr: flag, i thought for some reason that u were going to send Electric Litany. Too bad, i was wrong. xrofl

ferret

7ffcb66c183c2429bdd3ec4e560450f1079f6034

500x500.jpg

:uk::gimmefive::gr:

ferret

Ngl, i am not familiar with this Akrivi girl. When i saw the :gr: flag, i thought for some reason that u were going to send Electric Litany. Too bad, i was wrong. xrofl
But you already have a great choice for voting in this semi-final. Don't get upset.;)

ferret

xboredxcoffee

The feeling when you look through your playlist of more than 200 songs and realize that none of them meets the standards of Worldvision! :lol:

Last edited:

ferret

◑ daily music top news

🇬🇧 🇬🇭 🇳🇬 🇹🇷 🇯🇲 🇧🇩 🇨🇳 🇪🇹 🇧🇭
As previously announced, the next United Kingdom National Final will be held in April.
It will be attended by artists who live in the UK but have strong ties with other countries.
Let me remind you that we have 8 quotas for different countries and continents and almost all of them are already occupied! However, if someone has an interesting artist recommendation for this event, we are still ready to make adjustments to the list.
Our mailbox is always free
for your suggestions >>> 📧 Stay tuned for more news soon!

ferret

To select an artist for the next edition, an "expert committee" of two former Worldvision members was invited. xcheer
However, we did not come to a consensus. The same song often received opposite characteristics - "masterpiece" and "bottom of the semi-final" xfaint In the end, the only candidate who received the approval of all the members could not provide at least some video clip for their song... If the video is not found by the evening, then we will have to use a backup option! xangry Musician with a classic hard-rock sound is ready to make any sacrifices just to be in the trends of Worldvision Song Contest! Even sing the voice of Sam Smith Latin hit with hot beauties on the backup dance... :lol:xcrazy

ferret

Well, the video was provided and the Latin dance is canceled. I'm sorry, Paul. xshrug But this is the first worthy composition for the artist, after 3 years - wow, how quickly time flies! xshock1:This is nostalgia for the time when there were 9 participants in my pot D, and all of them have long since left Worldvision. In memory of a time when I wasn't as lonely here as I am now...xcoffee

:au: :gimmefive: :uk:

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Josef xlove I was thinking to send "call on me" in NSC a few editions ago. Didn't know he released more songs lately. Good luck!!

ferret

Josef xlove I was thinking to send "call on me" in NSC a few editions ago. Didn't know he released more songs lately. Good luck!!
Thanks) "Call On Me" is my favorite song from this album! (y) After that, an EP was released, which differs in its electronic sound from other works of Josef. I was hooked.:D

ferret

selected_femme_x_drew_sycamore.jpg

artworks-WfAbn3FHQgDR-0-t200x200.jpg

:dk: :cool: :wale:

Dedicated to the liberation of Denmark in the Worldvision Song Contest! xyes

ferret

Hello! xbored Is it time yet?

Who should we send for you? 🇯🇲 🇦🇷 maybe 🇺🇦 ??? :lol:

Unfortunately, there is no time yet for the National Final (which is no good, but there is so much music here and something needs to be done with it), so I suggest that you vote for the flag! :mrgreen:
Although... We have a priority artist. It was initially included in the upcoming NF, but two subsequent releases convinced us to send it directly. All that remains is to choose a song.xthink

ferret

morcheeba2__.jpg

artworks-h5EmpJxkB2NS-0-t500x500.png

🇯🇲 xheart 🇬🇧

Thank you for your many comments for the UK!
There were as many as 2 of them... (y)
See you in the next edition, good luck!

ferret

morcheeba.jpg

‘I make a new collection for each tour – on one day it was a leather bodice,
and another day it will be burgundy and chiffon – I sew them and design them myself.
Over 25 years ago I went to fashion college – I didn’t do too well then because there was a lot of writing,
and all I wanted to do was pin fabric on the mannequin and make clothing, so I failed.’ -
Skye Edwards.

UK 2021 NF: WORLD TOUR
🇦🇫 🇧🇩 🇳🇬 🇹🇷 🇬🇭 🇯🇲
🇬🇧 🇮🇳 🇿🇦 🇧🇯 🇨🇳 🇵🇭

Last edited:

ferret

◑ daily music top news

🇬🇧 🇮🇪 🇫🇷
Hey, guys! United Kingdom will take part in this edition, number :1::5: in the 2nd semi-final!
Against the odds we were able to resist the temptation and send a completely new artist.
Again!

Nostalgic memories, back in 2017, I sent Dean Lewis 🇦🇺 to Worldvision for the first time... The same indie-folk sound with a climax on the second chorus... Once upon a time, people liked this kind of music and it was considered my trademark, but a lot has changed since then. And I have no idea if this soulful and beautiful song is able to break through the Asian bangers, epic metal, Balkan fun and heritage of the World Charts. :rolleyes:
The unusual resemblance to ESC 🇨🇭 2021 and the presence of Gjon's fans in the semi-finals is a little encouraging, but it may be too little. Anyway, good luck to you, man! Two of your parents ' homelands 🇮🇪 🇫🇷 should help you.🤞

Top Bottom