Dyin1B0.png

⓶ ⓶ ⓶ ⓶ ⓶ ⓶ ⓶
to be continued...

Last edited:

ferret

Dave Gahan+Soulsavers=All of This and Nothing
depeche_mode_global_spirit_tour10.png

R-7477263-1442265003-9069.jpeg.jpg

You don't have to vote. Only if you like it.

xrose

Last edited:

ferret

maxresdefault.jpg

original_eventbrite_e96a4bde96.jpg

xheartxprayxheart
good luck!

ferret

e38764ecb2714a4278da503ec2ed54bb

I have no idea what people might not like about this song.. .It's no secret that I like Christian music and have sent similar songs many times, despite all the warnings. If someone has a problem with this, then the music has nothing to do with it. Nothing bad will happen, except that I get another the fact that Worldvision and I go our separate ways... In this case, I do not see a significant difference with which country to go further - with Australia or Great Britain.
I wish you all health and good luck! xlove

ferret

There hasn't been any news for a long time, has there? Well...

WU12.gif

◑ daily music top news
from independent british channel

:uk: xpray
First, we congratulate our mascot, the Christian music Rend Collective, who broke a string of unsuccessful performances in the Worldvision Song Contest - bravo! But we understand the specifics of this competition, so having a track record of 24th, 25th and 26th places, our cherished spot in this final is... 23!
rendcollective-web-banner-19.jpg

:sc: :uk: :(
A young indie-rock band based in West Lothian, refused to sign a contract and perform in the next Worldvision Song Contest!
The motivation was clear - the guys preferred another contest that starts these days in the state of Kadis. They are sure that the audience of WVSC listeners is less suitable for their style of music. Whether they were right, we will soon find out.

:uk: :)
However, there is good news. The broadcaster has almost decided on the future participant from our channel in the Worldvision! *Information is updated.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
This is incredibly majestic and celestial. It's an overwhelmingly powerful piece of music. The kind of song that makes every hair on your neck stand on end. I'm typically not crazy for music doing the whole new-age thing with an ethereal vibe, but this is something incredibly humongous and beautiful. It makes me want to cry
crying.png
I'm so glad you shared it. Thank you!

ferret

@RainyWoods
Ohh, thank you very much! It also reminded me of one of the Australian entries, kopachka was right. ;)
And even something unites these entries - @Veronika advised me to send the Australian composition, and Elgars advised me to send the English one! :ROFLMAO: But I don't think the result will be the same for both...

Last edited:

ferret

Would you be my Armageddon as we fall out of heaven?
P0.jpg

ferret

Glam is one of my favorite styles in rock music, but I understand how unpopular it is.
Especially when it comes to music contests... The result is not really that important.

Creeper-2019-credit-Andy-Ford-3.jpg

logo.png

She's my cyanide
I drink her every night
Modern love can feel like suicide.

ferret

🇬🇧 🇺🇸
"It will be so similar to our entry from the 128th edition, but at the same time very different"
- Well... We worked productively and found a lot of new artists who are ready to go to any of the Forum Online Contests!

There is no point in any NF because they are all amazing and moderately alternative and deserve to be heard soon.

- But now our choice to be made in favor of the forgotten artist.
This will be an unusual duo of musicians from two countries, each of which has already represented their country in the Worldvision once. Also, one of the artists took part in the
Nation Song Contest several times but was unable to achieve success. Besides, it was so long ago that many probably forgot... It will be interesting to see how tastes have changed since then. Perhaps this song was a little ahead of its time and deserves a second chance! All right, enough hints, or we might change our minds."
independent british channel

ferret

muHIRns.jpg

🇺🇸 xrose 🇬🇧

Last edited:

ferret

🇬🇧
A famous rock-band from Surrey is ready to travel to Sweden to take part in the 131st edition of the Worldvision Song Contest! "We have a great song, as well as a special production with dancers, which will make the show even more vivid,- says the band's vocalist. However, the channel is in no hurry to choose an artist. "We all know which songs are popular. Unfortunately, rock is a style of music that can only become successful if sent by a certain group of countries. Other countries are doomed to fail. However, we will consider this proposal" - the response was received from the head of our delegation at the WVSC.

:uk: :sc: :en: :wale:
Reliable sources have revealed that the channel IBC is developing a unique concept for the National Final! Recall that due to the low interest in our artists, the channel refused to organize an open selection of artists to participate in the Worldvision Song Contest. "It must be very exciting! 8 new artists, 8 different musical styles, will meet in one competition, with songs that no one has ever heard before! The search for artists is already underway all over the country, and we carefully select our future participants! Different music will be presented, and this should attract even those countries that don't usually vote for us to vote." Follow the news!
◑ independent british channel

ferret

Well, 🇬🇧 voted in 7 NF out of 9 possible (one is already completed, in another we have 0% similarity of taste with this country, sorry :lol: ). Now we have to decide on our artist... Whether to bet on rock or go the usual way... Ohhh! xthink

ferret

LOVE IS A DRUG
93a01fc094d51e75f2b0c2e15f33e8e57f8d2251
BUT IT NEVER COMES WITH A WARNING

ferret

@Gera11 No, I never sent this band to NSC. I rarely choose such music for contests, but I like it! ;)

Top Bottom