BernadetteCydonia

ferret

THE GALLAGHER BROTHERS BATTLE.
867ceb7328d694931d19b073a819af93.jpg

SPECIALLY FOR WV. ONLY HERE. VERY SOON.

ferret

136683.jpg

220px-The_Pineapple_Thief_Your_Wilderness_Cover_Art.jpg

I understand that I do not have enough friends to get good results here... Everyone I knew left this contest.
I have only a good song that I decided to share with you. I apologize, but I hope to continue to do without
popular songs and hits from the last century. This is not my way. Thank you for listening.
Good luck to all!

xrose

ferret

EHRJSQO.jpg

oWGxtge.jpg

xmetal

ferret

The only thing I want to inform before I post our entry here is that the New Bander State was robbed :lol:
Initially, I planned to send this song to the NSC, as well as Glass Animals for the WV, but... But the opposite happened.
"Deja Vu" got a great result in the final, much better than my expectations. And now, I had no choice but to complete this castling!
It will be a very strange song and I don’t know what the outcome may be. The artist has an unusual timbre of voice,

charismatic appearance, as well as Irish roots. The video will make many startle, but don't pay attentionjust - listen to this song! xheart

giphy.gif

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
That gifxheat @ferret I have a song I was going to suggest to you by a rock band, where the music video has lots of white rabbits on a car.... now I'm intrigued to find out if it's that song :unsure: Actually it's probably not judging from your other hints. Sounds interesting though regardless.

ferret

@RainyWoods
I think this is not really rock. More likely an alternative pop. I rarely play with similar material, but here we have the same effect as with Vera Blue in my Australian past :giggle: I think you might like it!
As for rabbits, this is an interesting option, I would consider it :)

ferret

:nervous:

Last edited:

ferret

DaY4.gif

◑ daily music top news
from independent british channel

🇬🇧
In the near future, all national finals will be canceled due to the unsatisfactory results of our delegates at the Worldvision Song Contest. The organizing board believe that holding them is impractical due to the lack of interest in other countries directly to the IBС channel.

🇬🇧 🇮🇱 🇺🇦
A young singer of Israeli origin, currently living in London, working with a well-known Ukrainian artist and composer, is ready to cooperate with the IBC channel. She's sure that she would be able to interrupt a series of failures in the WVSC, if the channel selects one of the songs she proposed. The decision has not been made yet.(information will be updated)

🇬🇧
A new track from London's indie-pop quartet Zola Blood, topped the channel’s Alternative Chart earlier this week.

Last edited:

ferret

BstQ.gif

◔ daily music top news

🇬🇧 🇮🇪
Singer Empara Mi took part in the EUROLEAGUE Song Contest, which ended last night in Split (Croatia). The composition "Alibi" scored 47 points (17th place), receiving the highest points from Russia, Ukraine and Italy. The channel’s organizing board committee found this result satisfactory, given the success in this competition in previous years...

P49UEUL.png

🇬🇧 🇺🇸
The American post-punk band from Los Angeles Moaning has accepted the offer of the state broadcaster New Bander and will now possibly represent the State in the Nation Song Contest in Ögonblick (Sundfør), which starts a few days later. Recall that in the latest edition of this popular music festival, the indie-rock band Glass Animals performed with great success!

uploads%2F1507123702476-Moaning_2017_promo_01_SarahCass_2100x1500_300-2.jpg

Last edited:

ferret

USEm.gif

daily music top news

🇬🇧 🇺🇲
The results of the Worldvision Song Contest that ended last night in Bergamo, were left without comment by the broadcaster...

🇬🇧

The decision to participate in the next edition will be made on the last confirming day.
“Despite the fact that we have a practically approved artist, there are some doubts about the advisability of sending him to the United States. We have experience in participating in competitions organized by the broadcaster who received this right and this experience is very sad... We have chosen an extraordinary young artist, and we also have a reliable back-up, but recent events do not allow us to hope for a good result, unfortunately."

🇬🇧 🇹🇷
The singer-songwriter of Turkish origin, at living in London, considered the main contender for participation in THE SOUTHERN NIGHTS Contest at the last moment was replaced by a local rock-band. Perhaps the broadcaster wants to keep the name of the artist secret for future editions of WV...?

ferret

daily music top news

🇬🇧 🇮🇱
In order to promote the young artist, the IBS channel decided to participate in 124 Worldvision contest. As for the prospects, the broadcaster is very skeptical... However, this opinion is not shared by the singer and her team is very combative!
We remind you that this evening the singer will take the stage in Bowie at number 16, where she will present her composition in the second semi-final of the contest. We wish her luck!

Uto

Veteran
Iran wishes her luck as well, whoever she might be. She will need it.

ferret

Untitled-design-2.png

We are living in a world where there is still so much discrimination and negativity.
I want us to unite and celebrate every single person's uniqueness and diversity.
At the end of the day love conquers all, which is why I have created this song to represent strength and to fight for love.

We are all warriors in this world. We all live, breath, fight, and yearn for love...
KERRIA (Karin Soiref) -
Warrior Cry

47621-kerria-warrior-cry.jpg

:uk: xheart :il:

Last edited:

ferret

:il: Karin Soiref was born in Israel, she also lived in Gibraltar for several years
:lond: She moved to London to study and received a master's degree
:ru: Participant of the Russian show "Voice"
:ua: Collaborates with Ukrainian singer and composer Artem Pivovarov

Last edited:

ferret

1506294380_3184-televizor.gif

daily music top news

1f1e4417ff7e3e522b21f07814c92bc9.jpg

🇬🇧 🇮🇱
"I am so happy that we were able to do this! It is a great honor for me and my team to perform in the final and break a series of failures for the country" - Karen shared her emotions this evening, immediately after the announcement of the results of the semi-final. "I am so grateful to everyone who voted for my song! This is so important for a novice artist... We will do our best to make our performance tomorrow even more vivid and unforgettable!" xheart
Despite this success, the channel broadcaster was more restrained in its emotions.

Last edited:
Top Bottom