14 8.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

AlekS

Veteran
https://suspilne.media/303782-suspilne-ogolosilo-longlist-ucasnikiv-nacvidboru-na-evrobacenna-2023/

The longlist:
  1. 2TONE
  2. Angelina
  3. DAYTON
  4. Drevo
  5. Elysees
  6. DEMCHUK
  7. FIINKA
  8. Havkа
  9. Jerry Heil
  10. Iana Kovaleva
  11. Kozak Siromaha
  12. KRUTЬ
  13. Lue Bason
  14. Moisei
  15. Olivan
  16. OOHLA
  17. Oy Sound System
  18. SASHA
  19. Seréen
  20. sexnesc
  21. Shy
  22. SKYLERR
  23. SOWA
  24. Tember Blanche
  25. Tery
  26. TVORCHI
  27. Victoria Niro
  28. Vynohradova
  29. Zetetics
  30. Lilu45 ft. Musli UA
  31. Maks Ptashnik
  32. Mia Ramari
  33. Royalkit
  34. Sasha Fadeieva
  35. TONKA
  36. Tsyferblat

They butchered a lot of famous names.

Maruv's co-writer and backing vocalist, who shares the same producer with her, is in the list. Different styles tho.

Kozak Siromaha is from Kalush Orchestra label, he was in their music video with the Rasmus.

Lue Bason is the lead singer of Cloudless.

Judging by the names this can be the top 10:
Jerry Heil, KRUTЬ, SKYLERR, Kozak Siromaha, Lilu 45, TVORCHI, DAYTON, Tember Blanche, Mia Ramari, Royalkit

No idea who 30% of this list are.

Last edited:

AlekS

Veteran
Z40smqP.jpg

Probably the most epic and unusual collaboration is Lilu45 ft. Musli UA.

Musli UA is mysterious successful new dance duo of the year. Nobody has seen them, so I'm wondering if she will be alone on stage.

For example:

Last edited:

Mainshow

Veteran
I hate it that the guy in charge complained about Vidbir´s song "sounding like Shum and Stefania" - He clearly is biased and wants other songs to succeed. This might have heavily influenced the shortlist.

Anyway, #TeamLilu45 now :D

AlekS

Veteran
^ There is performer who literally recorded the new (unreleased yet) single with Kalush Orchestra. The same style :LOL:
There's aslo an ethno band. Jerry Heil most def has rap elements in her song.

+ the guy clarified that he didn't like people purposely copying Go_A and Kalush and sounding fake. Totally agree about that.

Last edited:

WhoKnows

Not Tvorchi again. Eww. Keep their lack of vocals and fake scandals away please!

Otherwise, lots of promising names. Soloviy, Probass&Hardi, Shumei, Uliana Royce, Antsya - yes please!

Literally not a single name I was excited for made the cut. xangry

AlekS

Veteran
Probass & Hardi were rumoured to have a feat. with YuYu:

But it's 3:29 long :unsure: (and it didn't sound good live)

A-lister

Veteran
https://suspilne.media/303782-suspilne-ogolosilo-longlist-ucasnikiv-nacvidboru-na-evrobacenna-2023/

The longlist:
  1. 2TONE
  2. Angelina
  3. DAYTON
  4. Drevo
  5. Elysees
  6. DEMCHUK
  7. FIINKA
  8. Havkа
  9. Jerry Heil
  10. Iana Kovaleva
  11. Kozak Siromaha
  12. KRUTЬ
  13. Lue Bason
  14. Moisei
  15. Olivan
  16. OOHLA
  17. Oy Sound System
  18. SASHA
  19. Seréen
  20. sexnesc
  21. Shy
  22. SKYLERR
  23. SOWA
  24. Tember Blanche
  25. Tery
  26. TVORCHI
  27. Victoria Niro
  28. Vynohradova
  29. Zetetics
  30. Lilu45 ft. Musli UA
  31. Maks Ptashnik
  32. Mia Ramari
  33. Royalkit
  34. Sasha Fadeieva
  35. TONKA
  36. Tsyferblat

They butchered a lot of famous names.

Maruv's co-writer and backing vocalist, who shares the same producer with her, is in the list. Different styles tho.

Kozak Siromaha is from Kalush Orchestra label, he was in their music video with the Rasmus.

Lue Bason is the lead singer of Cloudless.

Judging by the names this can be the top 10:
Jerry Heil, KRUTЬ, SKYLERR, Kozak Siromaha, Lilu 45, TVORCHI, DAYTON, Tember Blanche, Mia Ramari, Royalkit

I want to have Zetetics & Victoria Niro in the final. No idea who 30% of this list are.

Hmm, I basically don't know most of these names. But I feel like Vidbir lately has been a bit of a platform to push new and up-and-coming names and that's not necessarily a bad thing as long as the songs are good and they are ready for the big stage.

Based on the list without obviously having heard any of the entries yet, the combo of Lilu45/Musli UA is the one I'm most curious about.

Jerry Heil, Tember Blanche & Skylerr too. On paper Krut and Dayton also. We will see, Vidbir is one of the strongest national selections so I have high expectations, although I do think the timing is a bit too early.

A-lister

Veteran
Probass & Hardi were rumoured to have a feat. with YuYu:

But it's 3:29 long :unsure: (and it didn't sound good live)

The length is possible to cut, and although it's an alright song, I agree is not that strong and I much prefer their previous styles.

WhoKnows

I'm positively surprised that Soloviy who's super close to Vidbir producer didn't even make the longlist.
This is her karma for ruining JESC selection :LOL:

Did she actually submit a song? If so, I'm honestly stunned she didn't make the cut.

A-lister

Veteran
Did she actually submit a song? If so, I'm honestly stunned she didn't make the cut.

Yeah, she might have not submitted a song even.

I couldn't care less about some jESC drama tbh, Soloviy would have been a great addition and she's been on my wishlist for some years now. Pettiness is never cute, so if she's been cut because someone doesn't like her for some reason it's just silly.

AlekS

Veteran
She's very close to Pianoboy and PBC, so they could simply have a talk.
People & eurofans didn't like her JESC judging (her vote was crucial so she received all the shit), but it didn't affect her at all. The broadcaster had the same fave with her, imo. It was solely her decision do not submit the song. I know that she was working on it.

Last edited:

nick_idk

from my knowledge, at least one singer in this list has performed in Russia after 2014. Little confused over whether Suspilne missed this or they are not dealing with that right now. Regardless I doubt that act will make the final cut (even though I’m a fan), so it shouldn’t be an issue. not giving name cause I don’t wanna start a drama up in here, but I really also don’t want another scandal if they do make the final, lmao.

Top Bottom