14 8.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

AlekS

Veteran
With our "luck" Jeffery got ill right on promo tour.

Spending 75k Euros doesn't sound like a good sign to me
Although I don't know how much our delegations spent in the previous years
It's more than Go_A and Kalush. Allegedly, there's a huge prop. Lenin head 2.0 is coming? I will trash them & everyone who voted for them on Vidbir to bits if they spent more money on a horrible staging, lol.

so this time flop in my opinion will be more painful morally for us.
Nah.
tiffany-pollard-absolutely-fucking-not.gif

The vast majority of people do not care about Eurovision. Kalush victory & war actually decreased people's interest (recent survey by UA: PBC proves that). The song flopped in our charts too, right after Vidbir. How can we expect something from the voting if we aren't impressed by the song ourselves? :lol:

With our "luck" Jeffery got ill right on promo tour.

It's more than Go_A and Kalush. Allegedly, there's a huge prop. Lenin head 2.0 is coming? I will trash them & everyone who voted for them on Vidbir to bits if they spent more money on a horrible staging, lol.

Nah.
tiffany-pollard-absolutely-fucking-not.gif

The vast majority of people do not care about Eurovision. Kalush victory & war actually decreased people's interest (recent survey by UA: PBC proves that). The song flopped in our charts too, right after Vidbir. How can we expect something from the voting if we aren't impressed by the song ourselves? :lol:

Lenin's head has been reserved by Let 3 as I heared so you don't have to worry about that. 🤣

Ezio

Veteran
For Ukrainian standards, this song is underwhelming. It gives me Weeknd Starboy meets Tusse Voices vibes at the beginning and then nothing happens anymore. It's not their worst entry, because that would have been Gaitana's crazy act, but it's definitely a Ukrainian bottom 5 entry. It's very boring and I can only give 3 points for it, because I am happy when it's over.

midnightsun

Veteran
Me again being the outsider. "Be my guest" is one of my favourite Ukrainian entries. It was also one of my favourite entries in 2012. I thought it was such a welcoming song. But only in the studio version. It was a trainwreck live. She overdid it and wanted too much. She wasn’t the first and last, many songs failed because the singer(s) wanted to show off their voices and it was too loud and in-your-face.

DanielLuis

It's probably the only Ukrainian entry of the last 10 years that makes me actively hit the skip button when it comes up on Spotify. I just really can't get into it. It's like the equivalent of "Miss you" from last year, for me.

Deleted member 12761

This song has grown on me a lot and I've changed my points to :10: points. I think it's going to do better with the juries than with the televote.

UK isnt in the big 5 anymore?

12Points

it's a decent entry, i think the one who plays the synth (andrii isn't it?) is really cute

Stop the diss
You aren't Lucas

Bmbriga

I watched their Israel performance and I just love how this song tricks me every time...

Song starts: Well, this is actually great...
Chorus kicks in: Yeaaah... Now I remember.

Chorizo

From what I’ve seen this song is not very popular among the fans, but I don’t know why it’s unpopular. I think it’s a decent entry. The instrumental parts should have been used less sparingly. 8 points.

Bmbriga

Yeah the song has really amazing parts and then it just falls flat to me. I really don't like the "sayiayiayiayiayiay" it lacks passion and power.
Agree. Did you see their Israel performance? Revamp seemed like a big disappointment, but imo it seems it did help a bit.

Bmbriga

In other news a month ago they released a song that I really like... So, thanks, I guess... xexcuseme

John1

According to the betting odds, this is predicted to be a top-3-finish entry? Well, you're in for some delusion and disappointment.

Top Bottom