7 4.1%

14 8.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

lasse braun

Every year there's male act who's gor crazy teens fanbase (aka Melovin, O. Torvald, most recent Swedish ESC acts) etc
ok then it will end up like melovin in the grand final - on the other hand there is this big bonus.
the odds next days will tell us something in this case.

aef

The classic Eurofans are so pathetic once again tbh. They hear a NF song with opera elements and they instantly wet their pants. For me, this result is such a positive surprise. Heart of steel has been my personal favourite but I didn't expect that it would win. I don't really understand why many people call this a "not so strong song". I think the song is definitely decent and enjoyable, maybe not the most innovative and unique stuff, but hey... I have to admit that the song maybe lacks a powerful ending or let's say some additional dynamic in the second part. The performance was very very good so they really deserved the victory in my opinion. Well done :ua:! I'm already curious about how this will look on the big stage in May next year!

AlekS

Veteran
Jokes aside, we always flop in our hosting year, so, like Jamala said, let's pay attention to those countries that haven't won yet xlove
This was my 2nd fave of the night. Though, with revamp it can be a decent song.
Also... what a come back from that vocal disaster in 2020 and scandals with production company, to winning with the same production company, lol. Vidbir is miles better than your fave drama xpopcorn
As for money, I've just returned twice the amount of my Vidbir bet from another event :cool:

Last edited:

Fierro

Knowing Tvorchi are bit narcissistic (I got such impression) they probably won't fix their entry properly. The chorus is really dragging song back, I wish it was improved, because this is the problem they have with most of their songs

Anyway wish them best in Liverpool :en: :ua:

People on twitter (reason why I left it), and also.. some people I know irl :lol:

But yeah these racists can just go fuck off

SM have become the sewage of "free speech". The only good thing about it is that it still reminds us of the fact that we live with fools and lunatics who are not as irrelevant as we may think. Peace man, so happy that we have people of color on the ESC stage, they live here in Europe with us as our citizens or immigrants for centuries and we are proud that we have them.

This is "Antimon" or Ahmed Al Rahim, a Sudanese immigrant to Croatia who came to Doha today to support CRO FT.

When the camera man showed him during the match, the whole central square in Zagreb chanted his name. He's ours and always will be.

16d4699b7eb0261a6f84.jpeg

Mainshow

Veteran
My parents absolutely adore the song.

They didn´t like KRUTb at all and the reaction to Jerry Heil was quite lukewarm (I think that my mother enjoyed it a bit more)... even though I said that I was really disappointed that TVORCHI won, they were totally sold.
My mother said that it´s "totally unexpected coming from an Eastern European country" and my dad said that it got potential to end up bein Top 3 (haha).

Dunno, maybe they´ll be attracting the general public a bit more than the gay hardcore fanbase? :D

I´m really surprised and a bit shocked that they like it so much!
I mean.... I showed them KRUTb and Jerry Heil and they were able to choose from gorgeous entries and ranked "Heart of Steal" higher? :D #mess

ESC94

They didn´t like KRUTb at all and the reaction to Jerry Heil was quite lukewarm (I think that my mother enjoyed it a bit more)... even though I said that I was really disappointed that TVORCHI won, they were totally sold.
My mother said that it´s "totally unexpected coming from an Eastern European country" and my dad said that it got potential to end up bein Top 3 (haha).

Dunno, maybe they´ll be attracting the general public a bit more than the gay hardcore fanbase? :D

I mean.... I showed them KRUTb and Jerry Heil and they were able to choose from gorgeous entries and ranked "Heart of Steal" higher? :D #mess

Are they genereally a good ESC barometer or not??

As I said, the Boomers and old Gen Z voted for this 🤣

Mainshow

Veteran
Are they genereally a good ESC barometer or not??
My mother is/can be.
She even thought that :at: had it "to win it" back in 2018 - I mean.. who would have thought that Cesar could have ended up Top 3 in the end (even though he was pushed by the juries).

DanielLuis

I only listened to the songs for the first time today. KRUTb was magical, gave me some Randajad vibes and would surely be among my favourites in may.
Jerry Heil left a good first impression but it seems a bit shallow in comparison to KRUTb. Still would probably fight for the win in May, especially with a revamped staging.
Tvorchi.....what a disappointment. It's not a bad song but it's so banal and so beige, probably the most boring and uninspiring song Ukraine has sent to Eurovision in their history. Without a revamp and a more interesting staging it's the kind of song that would easily DNQ at Eurovision. Ukraine really has a trend of sending their worst entries the year after winning, it's kinda funny, but hey at least it means Ukraine gets to keep the 100% qualification rate.

allenakaalan

I do have a feeling that this will do much better with the general public than the fans expect. Fans will rank this mid to low on the scoreboard and then will be shocked when it gets Ukraine another good result.

Xico_16

What a let down... Did not expect my last place winning the whole thing, the song is so generic xthink
Like many, for me it was clearly between Jerry Heil and Krutь, but yeah

Top Bottom