14 8.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Mainshow

Veteran
It´s wholeheartedly a huge disappointment, though, I spent minutes of my freetime listening to KRUTb and Jerry Heil last week.

Anyway, good luck, Ukraine.

Oh God Tvorchi 🤣

The only consolation here as far as I'm concered is that Ukraine will be represented by something completely different from its past entries.

Good luck Ukries. 💙💛

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Well at least it wasn't that Krut song which was horrendous, I was worried for a moment with them jury votes. It's not a bad winner from the choices given, but it's not exactly life enhancing either. The first minute or so looks kinda cool but the song is in desperate need of some work and drips off quite quickly into nothing. Luckily they have plenty of time to improve.

njdevils94

Veteran
Well the casuals of Western Europe will be happy because Ukraine aren't coming close to winning this year and will struggle to be on the left hand side of the scoreboard I think.

VirginiaVision

With all said and done, I think either Krutь or Jerry Heil will win; I'm leaning toward Krutь. Then again, I was VERY wrong about the outcome last weekend, so who knows! :p
Damn, I'm on a roll! :ROFLMAO:

I think I would've been more excited about Heart of Steel coming from another country; these last couple years have gotten me attached to the idea of the Ukrainian entry having some ethnic Ukrainian flare. But it's a solid song, and there will still be 36 more for me to potentially be enthusiastic about, so I'm not complaining :)

Good luck Tvorchi!

nick_idk

Well, I figured the locals would go crazy for one song, and clearly that was Tvorchi.
MOISEI six points though... [no comment]

Mainshow

Veteran
The verses are great - they need more organs/Church-sound at the end of the first chorus...and the 2nd chorus feels so empty - there should be some progession - the song´s basically just dragging after the first minute... the lack of a memorable middle 8 part is also showing.

:5: pts from now.
Personally, I think it´s Ukraine´s "worst" entry since "Mélovin" but I see a lot of potential here - I´m just keeping my fingers crossed for TVORCHI coming up with a hell of a revamp.
The performance itself is already quite impactful and impressive.

Mainshow

Veteran
I can see (Western) juries placing it quite high, tbh.
It´s got a fresh and cool sound (the song is just not memorable enough to appeal to the viewers, imo).
I think it´s a safe Top 10 (but needs a revamp, obviously).

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
Tvorchi is a decent winner, but I'm sure it won't end up high in neither my own top nor in ESC
...well, it may end up high in ESC, but only because of the war 🙁

Top Bottom