14 8.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

AlekS

Veteran
FIINKA is doomed with the juries tonight. Jamala criticized her to bits. Yulya have already said she won't vote for fun songs.

Etanna

expect them to rank her higher than Jerry Heil :D
I don't think the juries were that unhappy with her song/performance? I think they actually liked the fusion of various elements and the use of the Ukrainian traditional folk elements especially

nick_idk

Did she do well the last time? I vaguely remember them criticizing her vocals a lot back then
they will say now everything perfect... angelic voice... wow beautiful bandura... and 10 points
don't know how the televote will respond though

Lopitas

6. KRUTЬ - «Колискова»

A bit slow to start maybe, but good atmosphere, on a bigger stage it could be lot better.
Very pro vocaly.

Mainshow

Veteran
Absolutely touching performance (I love the backdrop with the eerie hands, her hair, her outfit) - the song is incredibly strong as well - Unfortunately, I think that it sounded a bit "off" at the end - was it her? her backing singers? - dunno, but it´s something which could easily be practised `til May.

The song is the epitome of goosebumps and it could work in Liverpool...

I loved the different shots at the beginning! It was very effective as well!

banana

I expected a very boring performance from KrutЬ. I am so surprised, it is very interesting to see and to hear.:eek:

AlekS

Veteran
Krutь - I like the visuals a lot, I can't stand that they used a kid. Also I expected better vocals from her.
Can't force myself to like this song, but with great visuals it should be somewhere near 10th place on ESC, if it stays like this.

Mainshow

Veteran
I´m torn... I want KRUTb at Eurovision and I loved the idea/different shots but overall, I think that Jerry Heil was more convincing.

Top Bottom