7 4.1%

14 8.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Fierro

Trolls can't find a better way of spending their life-being than posting sarcastic comments on forums aimed to 'shame' people who are under death threat every day. Not only singers but people present here on forum. If you are willing to express your opinion, at least do it with respect, otherwise you only put shame on yourself.

PolarFoxxie.

It's so surreal seeing them together.

LjAgHH2.jpg

He has come a long way from homophobically trashing her whenever he saw her to being a stan. He was fangirling behind the stage)).
What one of Ukrainian Eurovision hosts was homophobic????? Hating on Conchita??? Howwww???? Did she know about it.

Fierro

It's so surreal seeing them together.

LjAgHH2.jpg

He has come a long way from homophobically trashing her whenever he saw her to being a stan. He was fangirling behind the stage)).
He is just as hypocritical as many people who trash gays and then take photos with them because they are famous.

Romeo

2023 I think Ukraine should be able to any song they want! Ignoring Eurovision rules. And I mean Tayanna - I love again. Any other song is banned. That song is amazing!!!!

A-lister

Veteran
2023 I think Ukraine should be able to any song they want! Ignoring Eurovision rules. And I mean Tayanna - I love again. Any other song is banned. That song is amazing!!!!

Lol ...

There is so much good to choose from former Vidbir selections, I am not sure a typical mid 00's Eurovision ballad by the dozens would be my first choice but each to their own of course.

I'd be happy with Tayanna though, but rather something like Lelya then, Ukraine should continue sending Ukrainian language and local influenced stuff, it paid off so far and they have one of the most beautiful languages in the world.

If I can predict the future, I think we'll get a female ballad or mid-tempo in Ukrainian with touch of local motives next year from them, I wouldn't be surprised if we get someone like Khrystyna Soloviy (who seems to already hinted that she's interested).

Romeo

What one of Ukrainian Eurovision hosts was homophobic????? Hating on Conchita??? Howwww???? Did she know about it.
I think he was probably as offended as Netta was when Salvador presented the trophy after saying ‘toy’ was fast food music or whatever he said. But I don’t know what any host said about conchita, I don’t remember him being mentioned at all. I remember stupid random things and I would have remembered that

AlekS

Veteran
Last edited:

rasmuslights

Veteran
It's Vidbir with 10 finalists.
The final is in December.
People will select the jury with the help of online voting.
Pianoboy is the new Vidbir music producer.
The finalists will be announced no later than November 17.
PBC will produce the staging of every finalist.

what does "music producer" mean in this case? will he be responsible for the selection of the artists?

AlekS

Veteran
^De-facto it's him and the music department of the channel.

Too bad Alina Pash f--ed her chances. Pianoboy had a feat. with her.
Previous Vidbir names associated with him: Jerry Heil (this time with much better song and vocals), Shy. He's friendly with Tayanna and KADNAY.

He adores the UK, his early music was influenced by the Beatles very much, right now he's more into Coldplay. He's LGBT ally and Pride supporter, used to work with LGBT officials on his music videos. When it comes to selection, his tastes will be very diverse.

Last edited:

Drationi

Tayanna please xheart

I don't think that they will break their own rules just for Barskih to enter Vidbir

Last edited:

AlekS

Veteran
Lol, Lyonya mentioned Tayanna and she replied "Good day. Okay ))". Tayanna is no stranger to the UK, she had lived for a few months and recorded her album there.

Performers will be allowed to re-work their songs if they don't meet the rules, until general deadline. PBC will contact such performers and specify what exactly needs to be changed.
Just like last year, they will form a longlist and there will be internal auditions.

Pianoboy: "This time we have unusual circumstances. We have a war. I know how it's hard for all musicians/performers, but nevertheless I ask all of you, performers of all styles and genres, to gather the will into your fist and give this load of energy to us, to create the winning song that will be heard on Eurovision and in the world. I want us to find and show this new wave [of Ukrainian music] so it could win and go to the UK to represent Ukraine".

He also asked all participants to contact him/PBC directly if they have questions.

Mainshow

Veteran
Depending on which day Vidbir is about to take place, this will be our first national final upcoming season!!!

AlekS

Veteran
Tayanna posted a poll about Vidbir in her insta stories.
As well as Roxolana and Artem Pyvovarov (he's ineligible tho).

Mainshow

Veteran
I love Artem Pyvovarov - why is he ineligible? Did he visit Crimea by kicking off his journey through the fascist empire of RuZZia?

Top Bottom