14 8.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

HayashiM

Veteran
I had to tune in later so I only caught up now.

What's :ua: jury's beef with Jerry Heil, did the guys miss their daily rukola intake? That was so not the reaction I had expected, not only in what I guess was said, but also based on my general feeling about how it was said.

I mean, perhaps Jerry could be a bit more assertive instead of mostly smiling and thanking everyone a dozen times, but that performance really deserved a better reception.

akoz

Looks like juries will go with Krutb, now the question is how low will they place Jerry. Not a fan of Kolyskova but she staged it well so I won't mind her winning. Also I really like Jerry Heil and FIINKA - still hoping one of them will win. Overall pretty good level of performances.

banana

Looks like juries will go with Krutb, now the question is how low will they place Jerry. Not a fan of Kolyskova but she staged it well so I won't mind her winning. Also I really like Jerry Heil and FIINKA - still hoping one of them will win. Overall pretty good level of performances.
FIINKA is my favorite. I will vote for her.
But in some moments she is seeming out of breath during not-very-wild dances.

Lopitas

8. Angelina - «Stronger»

The song looks from MF. Don't know if it is a positive or a negative thing... Let's say it is catchy.
Vocal could be more pro, but power is good.

I like it.

Mainshow

Veteran
I´m listening to it via really good headphones and Angelina´s chorus felt like torture.

Angelina´s got some potential, though - but she needs to work on her vocal control (I lowkey enjoyed the first verse) but the song is a dated Swedish reject.

Looren

Veteran
I have to catch up to FIINKA, Krut and Tember Blanche but seems like Jerry Heil will be my fave

nick_idk

2TONE are all friends with Moisei... wonder which one of them he has a "close male friendship" with, as some would call it. :)

banana

Jamala about Angelina:
This is my Angelina. We met on the show "Voice . Children."
Let's be honest, this is one of the best songs in this selection so far. You lacked courage during the performance. The camera catches any detail. Dress, visual is good. I am not sure that this is enough.

HayashiM

Veteran
For the other performances, Oy Sound System really surprised me. They had the best vocals so far and are my current n°2, giving me the goosebumps I'd expected to potentially get from Fiinka.

Krutb... I am sorry, but no, I don't agree that was a convincing enough performance given the potential. The second half of it had the wow moment that I wanted, yes, but the vocals at the very beginning were not there, and I didn't appreciate the inclusion of the little boy either.

Krutb still has the best song for me, but should she go to Liverpool, I hope she changes the concept completely. Right now, my fingers are crossed that Jerry beats the odds and wins.

Top Bottom