14 8.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

AlekS

Veteran
Jerry Heil - not a fond of her costume but I've got interested more & more during the course of the song. Didn't expect such strong vocals in the end o_O It shits on Vegan really hard. If she wins I hope for revamp.

Mainshow

Veteran
Wait...
Jerry Heil, now FIINKa and Krtub follows afterwards?!

Who came up with this incredibly shitty running order?

harey

I really loved Jerry Heil and was really surprised because I remembered vegan (didn't listen to the songs before the show).

Mainshow

Veteran
I think they discussed that some of the melody she used is from a Ukrainian song so there could be a problem with copyrights?

I think she said it before they referred to the Ukrainian song.
Didn´t she say something about "rap", "opera voice" and "Ukrainian" and Jerry Heil somehow defended her "fusion"?
Or am I just making it up?

I'm watching Croatia - Morroco and will tune in as soon as it ends. Can somebody land here a link to follow for Vidbir live? Many tnx!

Mainshow

Veteran
I'm watching Croatia - Morroco and will tune in as soon as it ends. Can somebody land here a link to follow for Vidbir live? Many tnx!

Etanna

I think she said it before they referred to the Ukrainian song.
Didn´t she say something about "rap", "opera voice" and "Ukrainian" and Jerry Heil somehow defended her "fusion"?
Or am I just making it up?
Yes, I think she praised the fusion of various elements on the one hand, but had some problem with it on the other hand (I heard the word "copyright" but maybe they also thought that it was over the top and that's why Jerry started explaining her musical style).

AlekS

Veteran
FIINKA - she lacked breath in the chorus. I expected more clear vocals from her. What I expected from Jerry Heil happened to FIINKA.

Mainshow

Veteran
Why is the jury shaming Jerry Heil again? :mad: They blamed her about mixed too many styles, nervous, wanting to impress everyone... What kind of artist does not want impressive?

She´s the first and only artist who´s "competitive enough" to stand out at Eurovision and it really bothers me that the jury doesn´t seem to see it that way.

lasse braun

05: FIINKA – Довбуш (Dowbusch)
that is better as the song before - best song so far - very nice mix.
8/10

Lopitas

5. DINKA - «Довбуш»

Better than expected, it was fun and energetic.
Vocal could be better, but it is good enough with this style.
Not very competitive at ESC maybe ?

Etanna

I expected Fiinka not to be able to perform the song live but this was actually pretty good! Loved the energy and optimism

Mainshow

Veteran
Dunno, IF Jerry gets robbed by the jury (which would be totally undeserved!), I just hope that they will be heavily supporting Oy Sound System today - they had the most convincing performance so far.

Top Bottom