7 4.1%

14 8.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Etanna

I don't get the negative comments. I absolutely love this song. It's modern, original, catchy, authentic... One of my most listened-to Eurovision songs this year!

Bewaa

I know this is a bit off topic but I don't know where to post this.
My sister and I were obsessed with a Eurovision song made between 2016 and 2019, but we can't remember the name anymore. Here are some details:
  • The singer failed to win her national selections and i'm almost certain it was Vidbir
  • She submitted two songs for the same selection. The one we're looking for has 'light' in the tilte.
  • She was wearing a red dress with a big red circle on her back.
Currently browsing through the national selections, but I cannot find it. Anyone know what song this is?

Kam2

I know this is a bit off topic but I don't know where to post this.
My sister and I were obsessed with a Eurovision song made between 2016 and 2019, but we can't remember the name anymore. Here are some details:
  • The singer failed to win her national selections and i'm almost certain it was Vidbir
  • She submitted two songs for the same selection. The one we're looking for has 'light' in the tilte.
  • She was wearing a red dress with a big red circle on her back.
Currently browsing through the national selections, but I cannot find it. Anyone know what song this is?
Monika Marija Light on and Criminal :lt:2019

Last edited:

ESC94

This song didn´t stay in my mind for long to be honest, a solid performance but it left me really cold. :(

Last edited:

Fierro

This song didn´t stay in my mind for long to be honest, a solid performance but it left me really cold. :(
My friends say the same. It's song of one performance unfortunately. I enjoy remixes of this much more, they are very lively. I feel like 10-11th place would be more fair for us. But anyways this year's top-10 seems very anticlimactic, many songs who entered it just don't feel top-10

Top Bottom