• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator

flag-800.png

Стефанія мамо мамо Стефанія
Розквітає поле, а вона сивіє
Заспівай мені мамо колискову
Хочу ще почути твоє рідне слово

Вона мене колисала дала мені ритм і напевне силу волі не забрати в мене, бо дала вона
Напевне знала може більше і від Соломона
Ламаними дорогами прийду я завжди до тебе
Вона не розбудить, не будить, мене в сильні бурі
Забере в бабулі дві дулі, ніби вони кулі
Дуже добре знала мене не була обманута, як була дуже втомлена, гойдала мене в такт
Люлі люлі люлі...

Я не в пеленах но ма но ма, хватить, як би я не виріс на виріст за речі платить
Я не мала дитина, вона далі нерви тратить, я гуляв, шляк би тебе трафив
Ти все молода о мамо на піку, якщо не ціню опіку на піку слави мені в тупику
Забивайте піку цю піку, я би попік спік, своєю любов'ю
Люлі люлі люлі...

Хочу ще почути твоє рідне слово​

Last edited by a moderator:

WhoKnows

Really enjoyed the concert. Good mix of names and songs.

My favorite, by far, was Serhiy Babkin. So much energy. Loved the madman routine.

Other standouts were Tayanna, Soloviy, VV, Skai, Dorofeeva, Mozgi (I know), Dzidzio, Jamala, Ruslana and OE. All were great but these were really, really enjoyable.

Polyakova had the wrong song. I adore that song, its just not for her. She was fun otherwise.

Tina Karol and Serduchka were, by far, my least favorite. Tina tried too hard, as she usually does. Verka, I think she just can't perform any longer.

A-lister

Veteran
The Independence Day concert (the main one in the Stadium, not the one on Ukraïna) was amazing in general!

I am always in awe of the talents and productions Ukraine serves, it's really world-class level yet with a strong local connection.

You guys should be really proud, rest of Europe gets a glimpse of this each year at ESC but you really outshine much bigger and richer countries in Europe and in the world for sure (if just other things would be resolved, you have such potential as a country!).

Congrats to 30 years of independence and let the future be truly independent (Lasha tumbai - Russia goodbye!).

Last edited:

AlekS

Veteran
PBC's Eurovision Facebook was promoting the concert.

She looks stunning xbow She was wearing her 2004 outfit, except oversleeves.

F4juNpG.jpg

(click to enlarge)

Last edited:

AlekS

Veteran
Eurovision is not #1 concert of the year anymore, by viewership. Though technically it was like enlarged Eurovision)).

In total: 8.6 million o_O
TV: 7.5 million
Youtube live broadcasts: 1.1 million

Fierro

I wanted to cry on many of the songs. Love my Ukraїna so much. xcry

Praying for peace and wellness for our people xpray

AlekS

Veteran
"Currently, Public Broadcasting is working on various options for the next national selection for Eurovision: both independently and with partners."

1+1? Ukraina channel?

From what I know, it wasn't STB's decision. STB was ready to host for another 3 years and they've already appointed the music producer.
Financially speaking, this is very weird decision and it doesn't sit well with me :mad:
A NF in the studio doesn't look the same compared to Vidbir in a big venue.
If the same people who produce JESC will be involved, gurl bye...

No matter what they say, they will not do it better than Vidbir, unless they team up with another channel.

Last edited:

AlekS

Veteran
PBC has just confirmed that they're holding negotiations with other channels :)

"We are starting negotiations with other media groups. Hosting it on our own is not an option, but we don't rule it out if we won't find new partners".

Last edited:

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Honestly, what good things did this cooperation bring to Ukraine in ESC? None. Excluding the victory (which happened thanks to Jamala only, and not thanks to the Vidbir jurors, who would've preferred The Hardkiss), with Vidbir Ukraine got 2 of their worst placements ever (2017 and 2018), a NF-winner who didn't go to ESC (2019), a contest cancellation (2020), and an edition not held because the act was internally selected (2021). So, it's not surprising that this cooperation came to an end. It's time for Ukraine to explore new ways to select their entries now.

Kam2

Ukraina channel?
Well if Volodymyr Borodyansky (New head of entertainment at Ukraina’s observing board ) gets his hands back at Vidbir, after creating 2016 edition when working at STB, I won’t be against it

AlekS

Veteran
Just what I said. It wasn't STB's fault. Out of sudden PBC wanted to become the sole broadcaster of Vidbir. STB couldn't agree to that obviously.

AlekS

Veteran
Well if Volodymyr Borodyansky (New head of entertainment at Ukraina’s observing board ) gets his hands back at Vidbir, after creating 2016 edition when working at STB, I won’t be against it
Watch them negotiating with Pryamyi :ROFLMAO:
With such attitude nobody's gonna collaborate with them :lol:
The hosts... гомофобне чмо, mr. Wikipedia Myroshnychenko who wanted to host Belarusian fest organised by Lukashenko? :sick:

Last edited:

AlekS

Veteran
PBC giving Vidbir rights back to V. Baginsky(head of entertainment at Pryamyi) after throwing his team out in 2017? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: impossible
I was kidding, hon. Even PBC won't fall that low :lol:
Imho, they wouldn't have departed from STB if they had no other channels already interested.
My bet is on Ukraina channel and maybe Serhiy Grachov as the sound producer (he has already been in our jury in 2017), if they move "Maska" show to another date. It's pre-recorded but I'm wondering if they want both shows to clash.
I wouldn't be surprised if it's 1+1 channel tho. Get away that Voice from my face! :confused:

Last edited:
Top Bottom