• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator

flag-800.png

Стефанія мамо мамо Стефанія
Розквітає поле, а вона сивіє
Заспівай мені мамо колискову
Хочу ще почути твоє рідне слово

Вона мене колисала дала мені ритм і напевне силу волі не забрати в мене, бо дала вона
Напевне знала може більше і від Соломона
Ламаними дорогами прийду я завжди до тебе
Вона не розбудить, не будить, мене в сильні бурі
Забере в бабулі дві дулі, ніби вони кулі
Дуже добре знала мене не була обманута, як була дуже втомлена, гойдала мене в такт
Люлі люлі люлі...

Я не в пеленах но ма но ма, хватить, як би я не виріс на виріст за речі платить
Я не мала дитина, вона далі нерви тратить, я гуляв, шляк би тебе трафив
Ти все молода о мамо на піку, якщо не ціню опіку на піку слави мені в тупику
Забивайте піку цю піку, я би попік спік, своєю любов'ю
Люлі люлі люлі...

Хочу ще почути твоє рідне слово​

Last edited by a moderator:

Elina UA

She's a much stronger vocalist than these "popular" acts though, again Kazka would be killed in Eurovision even with a good song (I like them more than Tayanna but again the main singer isn't a good live singer and we can agree on that).
Yes, we can agree on that. xcheers

Alyona Alyona would probably be killed for the simple fact that she isn't a singer to begin with...
Maybe by the juries on Vidbir, but she isn't entering either way...

And we already saw what happened to local tween/teen girls' favs
And they don't care what we saw. xrofl

So if nothing better comes her way, Tayanna all the way!
I'd prefer no stars entering Vidbir, so the best song&perfomance can win. If it happens to be Tayanna, okay then.

A-lister

Veteran
Yes, we can agree on that. xcheers
Always nice to find common ground!
Maybe by the juries on Vidbir, but she isn't entering either way...
I meant juries in Eurovision though, I think Alyona Alyona would even win the jury vote in Vidbir so nationally she won't struggle, Eurovision is a different affair though.
And they don't care what we saw. xrofl
The teen/tween girls? Well I still argue public voting in Vidbir 2019- differed a bit from previous editions and felt more mature.
I'd prefer no stars entering Vidbir, so the best song&perfomance can win. If it happens to be Tayanna, okay then.
I mean, it's always good for the Eurovision brand (and national selections) in a given country if big names take part, but in Eurovision it doesn't matter so much if those big names are only big locally... however a seasoned performer might potentially do a better impression in Eurovision too, but it's not a certainty.

Elina UA

The teen/tween girls? Well I still argue public voting in Vidbir 2019- differed a bit from previous editions and felt more mature.
I see no difference. The artists with the biggest fan bases (Maruv & Kazka) won the televote.

I mean, it's always good for the Eurovision brand (and national selections) in a given country if big names take part, but in Eurovision it doesn't matter so much if those big names are only big locally... however a seasoned performer might potentially do a better impression in Eurovision too, but it's not a certainty.
I don't think Eurovision needs big names at this point. ESC ensures commercial success of its stars worldwide. So all these big names must be eager to enter. :lol:
But I prefer no names at Vidbir actually. 1. Competing with fan base is not fair. 2. Big stars might have weak song/vocals. 3. I'm tired of them. If someone big wants to represent, they should be selected internally. Besides there're many mature and experienced artists (with charisma and message) at Vidbir that are just hidden in the underground.

Mimmon

Veteran
Breaking news: kirkorov is in a blacklist of ukraine and their governmet doesnt want that his works would be seen or heard in ukraine. So it probably means its an official end of ukraine participation in eurovision!!!
Its easy to do...just Ukraine doesn't show them... put a random add during Kirkorov song...

AlekS

Veteran
Breaking news: kirkorov is in a blacklist of ukraine and their governmet doesnt want that his works would be seen or heard in ukraine. So it probably means its an official end of ukraine participation in eurovision!!!
Breaking news: We showed Samoylova and we will show that circus too... with the dirtiest troll comments from Pritula that will make Terry Wogan blush & roll in his grave :cool:
Will that 2 meters tall rhinestone :ROFLMAO:, personally, participate in Eurovision btw?
In a duo with his fake boyfriend? xrollinglolxqueenbitch

AlekS

Veteran

STB and sister channel ICTV (both in the national top 5 by viewership) posted an article, basically saying that just a big name means nothing for Vidbir, but big names with great songs are welcome (they mentioned Jamala who didn't want to compete at first cuz she didn't believe in fair selection). There was a hint that they will produce the staging again, obviously meant for talented performers who don't have a lot of money (like Go_A).

ps. It seems they understandably want Verka/Danilko in the jury xbow . Like I've been saying before, 2 other places are vacant.

Now, when it's quite possible that Prytula will host Vidbir again, I can reveal the rumours (close to the channel) were floating about famous female blonde host (Nikitiuk? Not sure about Osadcha) being among the first thoughts.

Last edited:

AlekS

Veteran
Melovin came out at Atlas fest:

U9xo7uf.gif

7qGaH5H.jpg

EDIT: PBC wrote an article in support. STB gave him 4 minutes in their prime time news.

In a few days we can find out (or not) if a certain big artist is interested in Vidbir 2022 *fingers crossed*.

Last edited:

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Bring back please Pur: Pur to Vidbir:

I loved Pur: Pur, her ethereal song, and her turd-shaped hairdo. A shame in 2016 that she got caught in Hurricane Jamala but I'd love to see what she can do when there isn't a Eurovision winner in the NF. I bet she could win.

Fierro

I loved Pur: Pur, her ethereal song, and her turd-shaped hairdo. A shame in 2016 that she got caught in Hurricane Jamala but I'd love to see what she can do when there isn't a Eurovision winner in the NF. I bet she could win.

They also participated in 2018. From 1:45

Top Bottom