• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator

flag-800.png

Стефанія мамо мамо Стефанія
Розквітає поле, а вона сивіє
Заспівай мені мамо колискову
Хочу ще почути твоє рідне слово

Вона мене колисала дала мені ритм і напевне силу волі не забрати в мене, бо дала вона
Напевне знала може більше і від Соломона
Ламаними дорогами прийду я завжди до тебе
Вона не розбудить, не будить, мене в сильні бурі
Забере в бабулі дві дулі, ніби вони кулі
Дуже добре знала мене не була обманута, як була дуже втомлена, гойдала мене в такт
Люлі люлі люлі...

Я не в пеленах но ма но ма, хватить, як би я не виріс на виріст за речі платить
Я не мала дитина, вона далі нерви тратить, я гуляв, шляк би тебе трафив
Ти все молода о мамо на піку, якщо не ціню опіку на піку слави мені в тупику
Забивайте піку цю піку, я би попік спік, своєю любов'ю
Люлі люлі люлі...

Хочу ще почути твоє рідне слово​

Last edited by a moderator:

AlekS

Veteran
I want the Hardkiss. But the Olympic stadium concert in June means they're 99% out next year.

xheyaxmusic

Fierro

I'm not a fan of the latest The Hardkiss album. They are obviously going for more sense-filled options on native language but I prefered when they used to make fun and melodic music. Kobra in collaboration with Monatik was good for example.

But of course they will do smth different for ESC, so no matter what I support The Hardkiss as a candidate. Their attempt in 2016 was brilliant!

My biggest dream for ESC at the moment is ONUKA. It's probably my top-1 favorite Ukrainian artist right now, along Luna.

Last edited:

A-lister

Veteran
I'm not a fan of the latest The Hardkiss album. They are obviously going for more sense-filled options on native language but I prefered when they used to make fun and melodic music. Kobra in collaboration with Monatik was good for example.

But of course they will do smth different for ESC, so no matter what I support The Hardkiss as a candidate. Their attempt in 2016 was brilliant!

My biggest dream for ESC at the moment is ONUKA. It's probably my top-1 favorite Ukrainian artist right now, along Luna.

Haven't heard the latest The Hardkiss album, but I think they became much better when they changed to Ukrainian and started to do more softer and more "locally-oriented" music, but each to their own.

I agree though that The Hardkiss would be a great pick, not sure they're interested though?

ONUKA would also be cool.

AlekS

Veteran
1 big channel has already expressed their desire to host the new Vidbir. Will it come to life this time tho? The same channel wanted to host in the past, instead of STB, but later they changed their mind.

rasmuslights

Veteran
1 big channel has already expressed their desire to host the new Vidbir. Will it come to life this time tho? The same channel wanted to host in the past, instead of STB, but later they changed their mind.

which channel is that? I'm hoping it's 1+1 ;) since a lot of Ukrainian stars who perform in Russia often perform on their channel as well!

what's your opinion?

A-lister

Veteran
which channel is that? I'm hoping it's 1+1 ;) since a lot of Ukrainian stars who perform in Russia often perform on their channel as well!

what's your opinion?

I also want 1+1 but obviously for other reasons (= being the most popular channel and can potentially attract good names and put on a good show), however I don't get your criteria though, it's a plus that they perform in Russia?

rasmuslights

Veteran
I also want 1+1 but obviously for other reasons (= being the most popular channel and can potentially attract good names and put on a good show), however I don't get your criteria though, it's a plus that they perform in Russia?

no not at all it's just that Ukrainian stars that do perform in Russia are usually something I enjoy (Maruv or Max Barskih)... basically you're reasoning is the same as mine haha, I just didn't word it correctly :)

A-lister

Veteran
no not at all it's just that Ukrainian stars that do perform in Russia are usually something I enjoy (Maruv or Max Barskih)... basically you're reasoning is the same as mine haha, I just didn't word it correctly :)

Well, Maruv has like one actually good song and Max would probably struggle with the juries in ESC (in fact both would), if you want big and talented names then you have many that don't perform in Russia. I mean Max and Maruv are both talented performers, but yeah the latter don't have much good material imho and both struggle as live singers.

Last edited:

Fierro

Well, I Maruv has like one actually good song and Max would probably struggle with the juries in ESC (in fact both would), if you want big and talented names then you have many that don't perform in Russia. I mean Max and Maruv are both talented performers, but yeah the latter don't have much good material imho and both struggle as live singers.
Agree on this, public ofc would love them but I doubt they have that power to impress jury.

I'm only sorry that it's not STB because of new faces we discovered every year, but other than that Vidbir turned into shit-show with yearly scandals, every jury having their agenda and Danylko determining what audience will vote for (because apparently people listen to him).

rasmuslights

Veteran
Agree on this, public ofc would love them but I doubt they have that power to impress jury.

I'm only sorry that it's not STB because of new faces we discovered every year, but other than that Vidbir turned into shit-show with yearly scandals, every jury having their agenda and Danylko determining what audience will vote for (because apparently people listen to him).

well, I do agree that the 2020 edition was rather weak!

AlekS

Veteran
I can reveal the channel, since they've just expressed their desire to host publicly :)

GRDsMJj.png

1+1 Head of Entertainment was the first person to make a hint, in private.
Now it's been confirmed by 1+1 Producer General:
"I don't exclude such possibility. It's a challenge to produce a show of such level. We will be grateful, if this has a chance to happen. Not everything is so simple in this show, so we think about how to make a scheme that is beneficial for us. Maybe we'll make an offer. Maybe not - I don't know yet".

Now we'll see if Ukraina channel is interested :)

Last edited:

rasmuslights

Veteran
I can reveal the channel, since they've just expressed their desire to host publicly :)

1+1 Head of Entertainment was the first person to make a hint, in private.
Now it's been confirmed by 1+1 Producer General:
"I don't exclude such possibility. It's a challenge to produce a show of such level. We will be grateful, if this has a chance to happen. Not everything is so simple in this show, so we think about how to make a scheme that is beneficial for us. Maybe we'll make an offer. Maybe not - I don't know yet".

Now we'll see if Ukraina channel is interested :)

they'd be fools not to be interested.:)

AlekS

Veteran
The top TV channels of the week:

1. 1+1 - 9.59%
2. ICTV - 8.76%
3. Ukraina - 7.87%
4. STB - 7%

1+1 shares the Saturday prime time leadership with Ukraina.

Imho 1+1 understands that Vidbir on Saturday will clash with the Voice on Sunday, so they will have to make it look different. Kvinta will obviously stay as the sound producer and he will continue to produce Vidbir & The Voice, thus I bet the time schedule will stay the same - February, maybe March.

AlekS

Veteran
Dear O*******s, if you steal my post for "your" article, please make sure at least the numbers are correct xqueenbitch
If you took the annual numbers, they're also wrong xrofl
Edit: It didn't take Ukraine the longest to announce the host city too.

Last edited:

AlekS

Veteran
Early indications suggest that another channel will make an offer to PBC.
There's a super high chance that they will work with the same people who did Go_A's staging.

Top Bottom