Contact us

Ukraine UKRAINE 2022 - Zlata Dziunka - Nezlamna

94ayd

Disgusting, the politically charged dull copy of last year's Vazhil won instead of the 100% original and never heard before duo...

nick_idk

IMO I really thought Darya had it in the bag.
Zlata is talented and has a nice song, but tbh I think Vazhil was better.
I had just really been hoping for us to send something more uptempo and fun tbh (whether that be the duet or darya), but that’s just my opinion

AlekS

Veteran
This song doesn't represent me, nor it irepresents my city or my country.
It's a boring ballad and it's not what children should sing, it's unnatural for them lyric-wise and it's disgusting till the limit.

UA: PBC, what did we all do to you, so you torture us with the shittiest NF of all times in terms of production ... again!? Not even the current circumstances can be an excuse for you. Why did I wait for the whole year in order to witness this offensive piece of shit you have a nerve to call the national selection? :unsure: When I post links for Eurovision NFs on this forum, even this looks better than that lazy attempt at ... I can't even call it production. It's a total disrespect against the viewers. Give it to OGAE, for heck's sake, they will do it better and for free, lol.
The only good thing about your NF were 2 songs, but it wasn't your accomplishment. Not even sabotaging their sound could prevent us from voting for them (also how come the version that you've uploaded to YT is better than what we've heard live?)... and all these sound issues with the jurors. Did they actually hear some songs? o_O What a mess.

Soloviy outing her 4 points after the 1st performance. WTF!
Saliy... I will never believe that a no-name in the jury was chosen by online vote of a fanbase, and she scored more than Tonia Matviienko and Daryna Krasnovetska :lol:

AlekS mood against UA: PBC for today be like:

(jokingly of course) [/drama]

Outside-of-the-top-10 result will be deserving for UA: PBC, imho, simply for how they handle JESC NFs. Ukrainians didn't deserve that.
The song... I can't force myself to like it. To me it's even worse than Ivanko.

Last edited:

Joni

Yeah I'm very disappointed too. It would be interesting to know how many online votes the duo got compared to Zlata. If it was much more, then it feels crazy that just one jury member could decide the winner.

nick_idk

Soloviy outing her 4 points after the 1st performance. WTF!
NGL, I kinda hope this drama keeps Soloviy away from vidbir. She'd pull an Oleh Psiuk type if she was to lose anyway, TBH.

Besides Olena, every single year the jury is overriding the televote result. And who knows what bribes happened in 2019 that led to the winner winning. I am losing faith more and more every year. I hate to be *that* guy, but how convenient it was that we ended up in a total tie between the two acts, then a tie between the secondary jury members, so that Soloviy ends up as kingmaker. Hmm...

Joni

I don't understand how the winner was chosen. Usually it says in the rules what happens if there is a tie: either the song with most jury OR public votes win and that's it. But what was the point of asking the jury again even though they had already given their points? Why would they suddenly change their minds?

hijirio

Veteran
Sooo damn corrupt lol, but doesn’t really matter as either option would have won jesc anyway 🤣🤣 congrats ukraine, let’s see who will come 2nd 👀

12Pointsgoto.....

It feels like the online voting didn't really matter, due to the Jury tiebreaker rule. I definitely thought that the Duo had it in the bag, but still Congratulations to the winner.

A-lister

Veteran
Yeah, not a fan of this. Just like last year, Ukraine is sending a clearly adult penned heavy ballad that come across as unnatural for a child to sing.

I agree with what has been said, something fishy is behind this one winning. Oh well. I don't really care about jESC but still.

12Pointsgoto.....

Yeah, not a fan of this. Just like last year, Ukraine is sending a clearly adult penned heavy ballad that come across as unnatural for a child to sing.

I agree with what has been said, something fishy is behind this one winning. Oh well. I don't really care about jESC but still.
Ukraine's entry from last year was my winner actually and I am pretty sure it was written by the Singer herself. I agree that there is definitely something fishy about this one winning, and I am also surprised that this jury was voted.

12Pointsgoto.....

If there is the same online vote support for Ukraine this year like during the ESC, I hope that it won't be too disproportionate. This system was originally created so that everyone will get a decent amount of points, but it might backfire to the point where we will have kids get less than 20 points.

hijirio

Veteran
I just watched a snippet from the alleged music video

I better not say what I think

12Pointsgoto.....

I love both the revamp and the music video, I think they bring a lot to the song and Ukraine will easily finish within the top 10, maybe even scratch top 5 with good staging. This has climbed from the bottom to the top for me.

Top Bottom