• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator

flag-800.png

Стефанія мамо мамо Стефанія
Розквітає поле, а вона сивіє
Заспівай мені мамо колискову
Хочу ще почути твоє рідне слово

Вона мене колисала дала мені ритм і напевне силу волі не забрати в мене, бо дала вона
Напевне знала може більше і від Соломона
Ламаними дорогами прийду я завжди до тебе
Вона не розбудить, не будить, мене в сильні бурі
Забере в бабулі дві дулі, ніби вони кулі
Дуже добре знала мене не була обманута, як була дуже втомлена, гойдала мене в такт
Люлі люлі люлі...

Я не в пеленах но ма но ма, хватить, як би я не виріс на виріст за речі платить
Я не мала дитина, вона далі нерви тратить, я гуляв, шляк би тебе трафив
Ти все молода о мамо на піку, якщо не ціню опіку на піку слави мені в тупику
Забивайте піку цю піку, я би попік спік, своєю любов'ю
Люлі люлі люлі...

Хочу ще почути твоє рідне слово​

Last edited by a moderator:

jatojo

The Scotland football team continued the trend of letting Ukraine win competitions by losing 1-3 in a world championship qualification match Wednesday evening. ;)

PolarFoxxie.

Fun fact: this is the first time in Eurovision history that rap song has won. Well done Ukraine. Europe suddenly loves rap that almost every country got them 12 pts in televote. 39x12=469 Ukraines total televote 439. And 4th place in experts jurry ranking. Well done Ukraine, i really don't understand why some people keep saying it is political. Like they broke records. Like they are really good in Charts and we're even on one of billboards in New York.

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Wasn't Toy sort of Rap too?
I don't consider it rap? It's 100% labeled as pop

Not the same example per se but let's think about those pop tracks with rap bridges that were super popular in 2011. Despite the rap part, they are considered pop songs, and those have more rap elements than Toy does sooooo

AlekS

Veteran
1vksLRY.gif

with Malik and Emmelie de Forest at today's charity concert rehearsal.
There will be Jeangu Macrooy, Conchita, S10, Jamala, Verka and Blind Channel.

Last edited:

AlekS

Veteran
^ It's August and she's very much alive actually :cool::lol:

They haven't deleted that tweet still, lol. Also I'm wondering if that's Oikoshits' account. But if so... considering the decades of bias against Ukraine for Russian money, it's time to bury their accreditation one more time.
R.I.P. Oikotimes
p2CvY66.gif

Last edited:

PolarFoxxie.

For the first time in a very very long looooong long time non winner song surpassed winning song on the grand final YouTube views. I don't remember when that last time happened. It is Spain who surpassed Ukraine in the grand final YouTube views which is kinda surprising knowing the fact Ukraine got unanimous (I hope I spelled it correctly) support from the whole Europe so I was expecting number views for Ukraine to be much higher.

Bmbriga

For the first time in a very very long looooong long time non winner song surpassed winning song on the grand final YouTube views. I don't remember when that last time happened. It is Spain who surpassed Ukraine in the grand final YouTube views which is kinda surprising knowing the fact Ukraine got unanimous (I hope I spelled it correctly) support from the whole Europe so I was expecting number views for Ukraine to be much higher.
Who cares?! Cope harder.

IMG-20220817-125142.jpg

IMG-20220817-125053.jpg

PolarFoxxie.

When someone reads my post carefully would understand that I wrote grand final views, YouTube views in the grand final of Eurovision. I don't know how can anyone misunderstand it. Also there are numbers behind coma and 23 and people who have yt app clearly see it and those numbers will only go higher as time goes by.

Who cares??? Well you obviously care enough that you had need to reply on my post. Contradiction in that post, hilarious. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Bmbriga

When someone reads my post carefully would understand that I wrote grand final views, YouTube views in the grand final of Eurovision. I don't know how can anyone misunderstand it. Also there are numbers behind coma and 23 and people who have yt app clearly see it and those numbers will only go higher as time goes by.

Who cares??? Well you obviously care enough that you had need to reply on my post. Contradiction in that post, hilarious. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
Yes, anybody who reads your post carefully, but also those who don't read it carefully, can see your unhealthy amount of obsession. Not that we weren't avare of it before.

Did you see anybody checking the number of GF only, comparing them and writing a post about it? No. That's because noone cares and also because doing that while other song has 20 million views more in general is a ridiculous level of coping.

But you know what's even more hilarious? Since you brought us here and I wanted to see what you're talking about because I took the screenshots in an app, I actually found out that your entire initial post is also wrong. 😂

IMG-20220817-145623.jpg

IMG-20220817-145606.jpg

Top Bottom