• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator

flag-800.png

Стефанія мамо мамо Стефанія
Розквітає поле, а вона сивіє
Заспівай мені мамо колискову
Хочу ще почути твоє рідне слово

Вона мене колисала дала мені ритм і напевне силу волі не забрати в мене, бо дала вона
Напевне знала може більше і від Соломона
Ламаними дорогами прийду я завжди до тебе
Вона не розбудить, не будить, мене в сильні бурі
Забере в бабулі дві дулі, ніби вони кулі
Дуже добре знала мене не була обманута, як була дуже втомлена, гойдала мене в такт
Люлі люлі люлі...

Я не в пеленах но ма но ма, хватить, як би я не виріс на виріст за речі платить
Я не мала дитина, вона далі нерви тратить, я гуляв, шляк би тебе трафив
Ти все молода о мамо на піку, якщо не ціню опіку на піку слави мені в тупику
Забивайте піку цю піку, я би попік спік, своєю любов'ю
Люлі люлі люлі...

Хочу ще почути твоє рідне слово​

Last edited by a moderator:

Betwixt Tales

Denmark has joined Sweden in the demand for Russia to be excluded. (y)

DR joins the chorus and demands that the EBU choose to exclude Russia from Eurovision, which takes place in May in Italy. This is stated by Gustav Lützhøft, who is the editor-in-chief of the Danish Melodi Grand Prix.

"At DR, we find it wrong if Russia is to participate in Eurovision, as the situation is now. That is DR's position. And we will communicate that to the EBU."

- What do you think about the EBU's statement that Russia should be able to participate because Eurovision is an apolitical event?

"We disagree with the EBU's assessment in this case. Given the very serious situation in Ukraine right now, we find it incompatible with Eurovision's values that Russia is participating."

This is the Danish article: DR in opposition: Russia must GO!

12Pointsgoto.....

At this point I don't understand why the EBU is still thinking. Countries have been banned from the contest for much less important things. I think that the only possible result will be to have russia not participate, not that it will affect russia in any way, but it is still a symbol of disapproval. I guess that we will have 39 countries competing again

12Pointsgoto.....

I know this has nothing to do with ESC but I just read that vegan teacher say that we shouldn't care about people in ukraine right now and that we should be thinking about the animals and that the people in the Ukraine deserve to die because they eat meat. Reading this made me lose braincells

GermanBango

I know this has nothing to do with ESC but I just read that vegan teacher say that we shouldn't care about people in ukraine right now and that we should be thinking about the animals and that the people in the Ukraine deserve to die because they eat meat. Reading this made me lose braincells
Well thank non-existent god, that nobody cares for her dumb opinions anyway. She is completely irrelevant.

Ianp16

orRRSs.gif

akoz

In the sea of political topics in this thread, I just want to thank you all for all support that you guys are giving to us in such hard time. Big thanks to all of you - broadcasters, performers, mods of this forum, people who spammed nonstop in different socials and created petitions - we see all of this even if we a not so active here right now for obvious reasons. Kicking russia out is a small, maybe not the most important thing but we know that it's still an image defeat for that piece of sh*t and it hurts him.
Hopefully we'll all have a great party in May. xhug

In the sea of political topics in this thread, I just want to thank you all for all support that you guys are giving to us in such hard time. Big thanks to all of you - broadcasters, performers, mods of this forum, people who spammed nonstop in different socials and created petitions - we see all of this even if we a not so active here right now for obvious reasons. Kicking russia out is a small, maybe not the most important thing but we know that it's still an image defeat for that piece of sh*t and it hurts him.
Hopefully we'll all have a great party in May. xhug

Stefania mamo mamo, Stefania, we'll be chanting all the way. Take care, stay safe, protect your homes! 💙💛💙💛

Lindon

@EmmanuelMacron just called me. He is a true friend of Ukraine. France is with us in the most difficult times. Disconnection of SWIFT and personal sanctions against Putin have just been approved. As well as defense equipment support. Thanks France.

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

@EmmanuelMacron just called me. He is a true friend of Ukraine. France is with us in the most difficult times. Disconnection of SWIFT and personal sanctions against Putin have just been approved. As well as defense equipment support. Thanks France.

Took me a moment to realise that was a translation and not you saying Macron had called you. :lol: I was so confused.

kamc

Well I’ve always liked this song a lot but it hits even harder now. That outro when the beat kicks in is just so good.

Top Bottom