• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator

flag-800.png

Стефанія мамо мамо Стефанія
Розквітає поле, а вона сивіє
Заспівай мені мамо колискову
Хочу ще почути твоє рідне слово

Вона мене колисала дала мені ритм і напевне силу волі не забрати в мене, бо дала вона
Напевне знала може більше і від Соломона
Ламаними дорогами прийду я завжди до тебе
Вона не розбудить, не будить, мене в сильні бурі
Забере в бабулі дві дулі, ніби вони кулі
Дуже добре знала мене не була обманута, як була дуже втомлена, гойдала мене в такт
Люлі люлі люлі...

Я не в пеленах но ма но ма, хватить, як би я не виріс на виріст за речі платить
Я не мала дитина, вона далі нерви тратить, я гуляв, шляк би тебе трафив
Ти все молода о мамо на піку, якщо не ціню опіку на піку слави мені в тупику
Забивайте піку цю піку, я би попік спік, своєю любов'ю
Люлі люлі люлі...

Хочу ще почути твоє рідне слово​

Last edited by a moderator:
Russian land forces are 25 km from Kyiv. Those who cannot participate in active combat should flea. Frontex personell (EU agency for refugees and external borders) are on the Polish border waiting.

Well, EBU think again, as Roman Abramovic just got banned from residing in the UK and cannot enter UK anymore. In other words, has been expelled. Bye bye Chelsea.

hijirio

Veteran
Did anyone see this? 💙💛 the hearts next to Ukraine's name in the odds xlove

Screen-Shot-2022-02-24-at-18-03-07.png

crashworld

Veteran
Sigh. I'm at the other side of the world, and not highly educated in this side of stuff. But I wish all innocent people that are unfortunately facing this disastrous circumstance all the best and may you find safety and able to pull through. And I hope karma will find those who did these monstrous acts.

Last edited:

Lindon

I just asked ORF why they don't follow up on the example of SVT. No answer yet.

NTV reports that Russian airforce have attacked a Turkish commercial ship in the Black Sea. The situation is getting out of hands.

LivingOrganism

Honestly, as much as I love Eurovision, I don't know if I would be able to handle Russia taking part in it anymore. I know any hypothetical artist probably wouldn't have anything to do with the war, but still they would REPRESENT Russia and I genuinely couldn't stand it. If EBU really doesn't ban Russia over starting a FULL SCALE WAR! I'm outta here. I don't want to have anything to do with anyone who supports Russian invasion of Ukraine.

Disclamer - I don't mean this forum, but rather Eurovision as a event.

GermanBango

Honestly, as much as I love Eurovision, I don't know if I would be able to handle Russia taking part in it anymore. I know any hypothetical artist probably wouldn't have anything to do with the war, but still they would REPRESENT Russia and I genuinely couldn't stand it. If EBU really doesn't ban Russia over starting a FULL SCALE WAR! I'm outta here. I don't want to have anything to do with anyone who supports Russian invasion of Ukraine.

Disclamer - I don't mean this forum, but rather Eurovision as a event.
Same here.

Barcelona basketball club refused to travel to St. Petersburg for a match with Zenit. As a result, all matches to be played with Russian teams have been cancelled. Now EBU?????

More than 150 people have been detained this afternoon in St. Petersbug's anti-war protest. Thanks to the Russian people who oppose this atrocity!

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Just wanted to post something real quick.

We all agree that this situation is upsetting, scary and words can't even describe what our Ukrainian friends are going through. But it's also upsetting to the rest of us and I understand putting a "OMG, no politics in here please" is a bit silly knowing how intertwined this thing has become. It's no like we're running a forum to discuss cooking shows and recipes.

You are allowed to be angry, heck it's basically what I would expect you to be. You have every right to feel whatever it is you are feeling right now. Just when you post stuff, please be mindful that there are real people behind these usernames so hurling insults will get us nowhere.

It is okay to discuss the situation that is unfolding in front of us but keep it please related to the contest and how it could affect Eurovision, participating countries, fans, press etc. Once you go into the weeds, you want to take that to the political forum.

So we will monitor everything of course and rely on you to report posts that you deem inappropriate. Contact me via IM if you need to talk. Of course I am moving this weekend to my new home but I'll try to make time.

I'm completely sick to my stomach today.
1fac2.png

Praying for all the Ukrainians East and West in the country and outside that every one will stay safe and healthy and gets through this horrendous situation.

@AlekS @Fierro @WhoKnows @nick_idk @Elina UA xheart

Dear Ukrainian friends, on this map https://liveuamap.com/en/2022/24-february-two-turkish-air-force-airbus-a400m-entered-ukrainian you can follow live development on the battlefield in order to assess the danger or possible routes for evacuation.

In respect of Kyiv, no progress by Russian forces who are in surroundings right now and 2 Turkish air force jets are coming to Kyiv. It seems they are infuriated by the attack on their ship.

Stay safe, follow instructions, take shelter and forget the fear. Instead stay angry and motivated.

Stiven

I'm in shock at the moment literary the worst news to wake up to. No one deserves this, my thoughts and prayes are with the Ukrainian people right now. Although Macedonia is far away, If things escalate I like to say that my house and pms are open to anyone who needs it.
:ua: Слава Україні :ua:

FilipFromSweden

Svetlana Loboda is our anti-crisis girl

Anthony Tesla

I love Eurovision, I will always love Eurovision, I live for this event.

But I don't know if I will still watch it with such a spineless response from the EBU.

And it's not only a matter of the moral thing to do, I'd say I don't even want to watch it, at least that's what I feel at this moment: it feels so... vapid.

Top Bottom