• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator

flag-800.png

Стефанія мамо мамо Стефанія
Розквітає поле, а вона сивіє
Заспівай мені мамо колискову
Хочу ще почути твоє рідне слово

Вона мене колисала дала мені ритм і напевне силу волі не забрати в мене, бо дала вона
Напевне знала може більше і від Соломона
Ламаними дорогами прийду я завжди до тебе
Вона не розбудить, не будить, мене в сильні бурі
Забере в бабулі дві дулі, ніби вони кулі
Дуже добре знала мене не була обманута, як була дуже втомлена, гойдала мене в такт
Люлі люлі люлі...

Я не в пеленах но ма но ма, хватить, як би я не виріс на виріст за речі платить
Я не мала дитина, вона далі нерви тратить, я гуляв, шляк би тебе трафив
Ти все молода о мамо на піку, якщо не ціню опіку на піку слави мені в тупику
Забивайте піку цю піку, я би попік спік, своєю любов'ю
Люлі люлі люлі...

Хочу ще почути твоє рідне слово​

Last edited by a moderator:

A-lister

Veteran
Some *Russian trolls* simply want to make sure Ukraine can never succeed in anything and work full time to discredit the country in every way they can, even if it's "only" about Eurovision xshrug

Isn't it suspicious that every year the net is overflooded with negative comments about the Ukrainian national selection and later about their entry, filled with conspiracy theories, supposed "scandals" blown out of proportion and so on and so forth. This has been a standard annual thing since 2014 now, coincidence? Not really, it's obviously orchestrated and there is a clear pattern here. We obviously don't get the same about other countries...

Even in this forum, you just show a little solidarity to the country and some Kremlin-apologists are quick to either spread the same nonsense or disguise their political agenda with "Eurovision shouldn't be about politics"...

Oh well, I hope she'll not get disqualified and that the Ukrainian broadcaster won't give into all these trolls bs.

akoz

Actually, broadcaster contacting with border service right now to check Alina document. They planned to have conference today to sign contract with Alina for ESC, but they won't do this until they get an answer from border service.

Fierro

Some *Russian trolls* simply want to make sure Ukraine can never succeed in anything and work full time to discredit the country in every way they can, even if it's "only" about Eurovision xshrug

Isn't it suspicious that every year the net is overflooded with negative comments about the Ukrainian national selections and later their entry, filled with conspiracy theories, "scandal" blown out of proportion and so on and so forth. This has been a standard annual thing since 2014 now, coincidence? Not really, it's obviously orchestrated.

Even in this forum, you just show a little solidarity to the country and some Kremlin-apologists are quick to either spread the same nonsense or disguise their political agenda with "Eurovision shouldn't be about politics"...

Oh well, I hope she'll not get disqualified and that Ukrainian broadcaster won't give into all these trolls.
We shouldn't accuse 'Russian trolls' in everything that happens in our Vidbir. We have enough internal "rats" which don't care about our country's international image. Also scandals were always a feature of Ukrainian selections (2010, 2011, 2012 all were scandalous). Of course Russia will use it because we are so helpful.

A-lister

Veteran
We shouldn't accuse 'Russian trolls' in everything that happens in our Vidbir. We have enough internal "rats" which don't care about our country's international image. Also scandals were always a feature of Ukrainian selections (2010, 2011, 2012 all were scandalous). Of course Russia will use it because we are so helpful.
Sure there have been "scandals" in the national selections before, but the way they go viral and spinned out of proportion, and alot mixed with direct lies and theories, and that the same thing happens each year, seems rather orchestrated.

There are many scandals in various national selections, but you don't see the same massive annual negative campaigns directed towards those countries, this is where it differs.

You have even big Eurovision blogs like Wiwibloggs that for a while were sponsored by Kirkorov and the horror team (might still be sponsored) who ran rants about Ukraine, which clearly seemed completely unproportional and more like smear-campaigning than actual talking about relevant Eurovision topics.

Last edited:

nick_idk

Yuriy Kanalosh of CLOUDLESS now claiming the show was rigged. and particularly that the televote was rigged because all the four top songs were "folk songs". Downwards spiral continues....

So many ukrainians posting crazy sh*t on instagram and I try to talk some sense in the comments but I doubt anyone listens...

Last edited:

WhoKnows

The proverbial cut off your nose to spite your face. The activists (I generally support their causes) really should focus their energy on more important things. Alina Pash is not Maruv, Lorak, Loboda, etc, she's clearly in the pro-Ukraine camp. I don't understand what they gain by getting rid of a potentially winning ESC entry. The benefit of another win would far outweigh any problems she might have.

DirtyFalcon

Tell me if i understand well the situation please. So they said during the press conference that the documents spread on social networks were fake news from people who doesnt want Alina to compete at ESC right ? Or are they still investigating that ? Can you explain me please i'm lost :eek:

Fierro

Tell me if i understand well the situation please. So they said during the press conference that the documents spread on social networks were fake news from people who doesnt want Alina to compete at ESC right ? Or are they still investigating that ? Can you explain me please i'm lost :eek:
According to the situation, Alina has given false documents (i.e. fake papers) that she did cross border with Crimea from Ukraine's side (which is legal). If this is confirmed, then it means she basically violated the rules by providing false info to broadcaster in order to compete on Vidbir and (later) law by publishing copies of forged papers.

pavarotti

Ukraine always brings the drama. I recall Alyosha in 2010 and her original song being DQ-ed. Even if she goes to Turin, no way is Alina winning. You need to think about the current situation from EBU's perspective. Ukr would be last on its list of potential hosts next year. Also, the song is jury poison.

revallsay

Although I don't like the song, I think conceding that she won, she should go. And win if Europe (and ofc Australia, let's not forget them) likes her song. Ukraine does not have to host in such conditions, second placer or Sweden could do the hosting for Ukraine.

Sammy

Veteran
Ukraine always brings the drama. I recall Alyosha in 2010 and her original song being DQ-ed. Even if she goes to Turin, no way is Alina winning. You need to think about the current situation from EBU's perspective. Ukr would be last on its list of potential hosts next year. Also, the song is jury poison.
And she already was a substitute candidate

akoz

Could there really be a possibility that Alina can't go to Turin and that Kalush would replace her? I hope it won't happen because it wouldn't feel right at all. Despite the fact that Kalush was my second favorite, the way they behave ...
Now it all depends on that Alina document - if it's not fake I don't see a slight chance that Alina won't be in Turin but if it's fake - Alina straight DQ, broadcaster today say that they will start talking with second place but they definitly don't like Kalush after all of this. Also they say if Kalush will try to put politicans here, there is a chance that Ukraine will just withdraw.

Top Bottom