• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator

flag-800.png

Стефанія мамо мамо Стефанія
Розквітає поле, а вона сивіє
Заспівай мені мамо колискову
Хочу ще почути твоє рідне слово

Вона мене колисала дала мені ритм і напевне силу волі не забрати в мене, бо дала вона
Напевне знала може більше і від Соломона
Ламаними дорогами прийду я завжди до тебе
Вона не розбудить, не будить, мене в сильні бурі
Забере в бабулі дві дулі, ніби вони кулі
Дуже добре знала мене не була обманута, як була дуже втомлена, гойдала мене в такт
Люлі люлі люлі...

Я не в пеленах но ма но ма, хватить, як би я не виріс на виріст за речі платить
Я не мала дитина, вона далі нерви тратить, я гуляв, шляк би тебе трафив
Ти все молода о мамо на піку, якщо не ціню опіку на піку слави мені в тупику
Забивайте піку цю піку, я би попік спік, своєю любов'ю
Люлі люлі люлі...

Хочу ще почути твоє рідне слово​

Last edited by a moderator:

nick_idk

With the usual clickbait title (about "scandals of the national selection"), Roxolana has done an interviewer with the very famous Katya Osadcha. Most of it is Katya picking at the fact that Roxolana is rich/ comes from a rich family/background :cool:

But she does mention vidbir at the end. Roxolana suggests she will make her outfit by "upcyclying" an old suit

Great to see her get screentime. Love all the western ukraine representation in our NF this year.

Bmbriga

I really want to like Wellboy (and he seems to be a nice guy) but the fact that he works with pro-Russian producer who also harassed his ex-wife, really puts me off
When I first read it I misunderstood that the producer harassed Wellboy's ex-wife. Not that harassing his own wife is much better look for him, but it is a little bit for Wellboy. :D

AlekS

Veteran
Kvinta The former music producer of Vidbir is cheering for KALUSH.
They said they will wear similar costumes, upgraded version. The whole video teaser of the song is a trashy mess, imho.

Last edited:

nick_idk

I like Stefania, but i'm having mixed feelings. Sonically, it's a little weak.

The jury vote will be interesting on saturday. I have a feeling Jamala might have some 'critiscisms' towards Kalush, a la Khayat 2019. But then again, Kalush are quite popular so maybe she won't want to risk all the backlash. Regardless, I'm sure the jury vote will be messy. Normally I would've expected the jury to place LAUD 2nd as a sort of 'buffer', but we'll see who takes that spot now.

I also noticed Tina Karol promoting Alina's song on instagram. She included the caption "supporting everyone", but Alina's song is the only one she's posted on social media so far :unsure:. I'm not complaining

AlekS

Veteran
but Alina's song is the only one she's posted on social media so far :unsure:.
She's just posted Barleben ;)

Imho, Jamala can choose KALUSH. She likes such music, I mean Alyona Alyona (who's already hyping them) and all that. But she also likes Alina, so it would be interesting to see.
KALUSH can win televoting thanks to fanbase, not sure about the whole jury.

WhoKnows

I think Alina will for sure win the jury vote.

In televote, I think the top three will be Wellboy/Kalush/Alina, but hard to call the exact order. An argument could be made for each of them.

nick_idk

In televote, I think the top three will be Wellboy/Kalush/Alina, but hard to call the exact order. An argument could be made for each of them.
I'm hopeful that whoever wins will have been the best act. Except for 2018 a little , the televote generally seems to be fair. Despite the big fanbase, if the Kalush performance is weak I don't think they'll win it. And same for Alina/Wellboy, though they probably need to rely more on the general public/viewers rallying around them to win.

WhoKnows

I'm hopeful that whoever wins will have been the best act. Except for 2018 a little , the televote generally seems to be fair. Despite the big fanbase, if the Kalush performance is weak I don't think they'll win it. And same for Alina/Wellboy, though they probably need to rely more on the general public/viewers rallying around them to win.

Both 17 and 18 were wonky. Melovin's fanbase and all those votes for O.Torvald were unreasonable.

I'm hoping Alina's song connects with the public similar to how 1944 did, and she wins the televote.

nick_idk

Both 17 and 18 were wonky. Melovin's fanbase and all those votes for O.Torvald were unreasonable.

I'm hoping Alina's song connects with the public similar to how 1944 did, and she wins the televote.
17 was wonky yes. But Tayanna's performance in the final was unfortunately kind of weak. Which is what made her getting the same result in 2018 so painful lol.

Ukrainians definitely learned there lesson with O. Torvald but back then the song and performance seemed nice. But i don't think people had expected them to win.

Last edited:

lasse braun

i already see some people crying when they hear alinas song for the first time.
and yes,there is something inside this song,what touch my soul at once and i think that many others will feel the same way.
xqueenbitch

BorisBubbles

Veteran
I love both: Alina, but also Kalush Orchestra! If one of them wins, I will be super happy! :)
This is my take also.

Kalush are basically a Boy Go_A, but with rapping instead of white voice (which is worse, but a slightly less good Go_A song is still amazing)

and Alina, damn' what a fucking smörgåsbord of cultural serves, great rhythms and musical creativity. I'd prefer her over Kalush (because I want variety in Ukraine's repertoire) and I think she could do really well in Turin!

Mrm

Veteran
Where we can listen to Wellboy - "Nozzy Bossy"?

Top Bottom