• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator

flag-800.png

Стефанія мамо мамо Стефанія
Розквітає поле, а вона сивіє
Заспівай мені мамо колискову
Хочу ще почути твоє рідне слово

Вона мене колисала дала мені ритм і напевне силу волі не забрати в мене, бо дала вона
Напевне знала може більше і від Соломона
Ламаними дорогами прийду я завжди до тебе
Вона не розбудить, не будить, мене в сильні бурі
Забере в бабулі дві дулі, ніби вони кулі
Дуже добре знала мене не була обманута, як була дуже втомлена, гойдала мене в такт
Люлі люлі люлі...

Я не в пеленах но ма но ма, хватить, як би я не виріс на виріст за речі платить
Я не мала дитина, вона далі нерви тратить, я гуляв, шляк би тебе трафив
Ти все молода о мамо на піку, якщо не ціню опіку на піку слави мені в тупику
Забивайте піку цю піку, я би попік спік, своєю любов'ю
Люлі люлі люлі...

Хочу ще почути твоє рідне слово​

Last edited by a moderator:

lasse braun

I feel that with a revamp this could be shiver-worthy but atm it’s just a bit limp.
you wanna revamp a masterpiece? 😲
are you crazy?

It's obviously meant to be a rap because it has the typical rhyme/rhythm-structure of rap, but its too slow and too unrhythmic to be recognized as rap so it always lingers between a badly executed rap attempt and a spoken "preaching" part (like Jacques Houde tried to do in his introduction).
i can't agree here - when i heard the song first i thought the same - that part interrupts the song but yesterday live on stage it was perfect integrated,well emotional sung and it makes the song extra unique.
xqueenbitch

lasse braun

There's so much hate going on towards Alina from Kalush/Wellboy fans in our segment of internet
is that the reason for already 6500+ dislikes in the youtube video?
i think that kalush is not doing herself any favours by doing this. (seen in the long term.)
but I can't really judge that,beause i'm an ignorant german.
xqueenbitch

Ezio

Veteran
For me it's the other way round. :12: points less :2: for the spoken word.

I ilike the song and listened to it quite a few times already, contrariwise to any other selected song, in a desperate attempt to fall in love with it. However, I love Shum so much more.

AlekS

Veteran
I don´t really get them, tbh.
They desperately try to "prove" that Alina got 6 points in televoting instead of 7 :LOL:

Vidbir collaborates with the PwC , #4 auditing company in the world.
Kalush jumped at female PwC representative behind the stage, almost snatching official documents from her hands
zKnpn4q.gif
then he tried to ruin the press conference.
Now his crazy fans are attacking everyone who supports Alina.

nick_idk

This vlogger I watch tends to be pretty friendly to Ukrainian artists/music scene, but damn he is clearly pissed about the vidbir result here. Watching this video is like documenting a downwards spiral. o_O
Wish people would stop clinging to the "oh but the scoreboard glitched" argument as to somehow claim that's how it was "rigged"

CPV4931

I didn´t have the entry among my favorites before yesterday´s NF but after listening to it again it really catched me... 10 points so far

Elina UA

They desperately try to "prove" that Alina got 6 points in televoting instead of 7 :LOL:

Vidbir collaborates with the PwC , #4 auditing company in the world.
Kalush jumped at female PwC representative behind the stage, almost snatching official documents from her hands
zKnpn4q.gif
then he tried to ruin the press conference.
Now his crazy fans are attacking everyone who supports Alina.
I mean, he sang it just yesterday that he is very very badly behaved, and oh god, he didn't lie, did he?
xrofl

WhoKnows

I'm not entirely up to date on the Kalush's grievance, but he's not coming off well in this. He has a good song, lots of public support and sympathy for narrowly losing the NF, he should've lost gracefully and used it all to his advantage in the long run.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
This is all a bit of a bummer. While I am a bigger fan of "Stefania" , I am also a bigger fan of Alina. As an artist, she is just a better choice for the country. And I will defend the juries a little bit here. Accusing them of deliberately drowning Stefania is just not something that I can agree with. Televote and juries agreed on the top 3, just in a different order. This isn't the first time the jury didn't get it their way (remember when Maruv won?) but were overruled by the televote. This time it was the other way around (to my detriment) so I'm not quite on board with the theory of deliberate sabotage.

This will all go away soon (hopefully) but it is just really unfortunate to always put a negative spin on everything.

Last edited:

AlekS

Veteran
PBC & Alina Pash landed a powerful blow to nationalists and Kalush fans who accused her in visiting Crimea from Russia. PBC has just published the official documents from the border service:

https://corp.suspilne.media/newsdetails/4759

The border service refused PBC, because it would abolished the privacy law. Alina asked the border officials herself, she wanted to shut that controversy down. She's been attacked by certain media for a few years already.

Last edited:
Top Bottom