• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator

flag-800.png

Стефанія мамо мамо Стефанія
Розквітає поле, а вона сивіє
Заспівай мені мамо колискову
Хочу ще почути твоє рідне слово

Вона мене колисала дала мені ритм і напевне силу волі не забрати в мене, бо дала вона
Напевне знала може більше і від Соломона
Ламаними дорогами прийду я завжди до тебе
Вона не розбудить, не будить, мене в сильні бурі
Забере в бабулі дві дулі, ніби вони кулі
Дуже добре знала мене не була обманута, як була дуже втомлена, гойдала мене в такт
Люлі люлі люлі...

Я не в пеленах но ма но ма, хватить, як би я не виріс на виріст за речі платить
Я не мала дитина, вона далі нерви тратить, я гуляв, шляк би тебе трафив
Ти все молода о мамо на піку, якщо не ціню опіку на піку слави мені в тупику
Забивайте піку цю піку, я би попік спік, своєю любов'ю
Люлі люлі люлі...

Хочу ще почути твоє рідне слово​

Last edited by a moderator:

AlekS

Veteran
#2 on Itunes worldwide.

Aleksa, well i am visually impaired
And yet you see good enough to post so much toxicity :rolleyes:

I'm having fun at how all Ukrainians on social media are angry that our jurors didn't give any point to :lt: or :pl: (because they support us in war and help our refugees)
Even despite Poland was 11th in the jury ranking. Slamming the juries every year is our national sports. Last year they were angry about jury's points to Lithuania.

Last edited:

Ezio

Veteran
I am stunned that Azerbaijan had 12 points for Ukraine. But EBU spoiled their vote so that Russia wont invade them?

PolarFoxxie.

@AlekS even with glasses i don't see much, less than 30% and without glasses i can't see anything, everything is fog and blurry 100% eyesight loss. And i can't decide which is my dioptry, cause each doctor tells me different values, still using my old dioptry which is very bad. But i don't need to justify my disability to u.

Just cause you don't like my posts doesn't mean that I am wrong or toxic or that you are right. You know what I mean.

Chorizo

Funny. I don’t remember the bias here when Jamala won with a much worse song (musicwise at least) CLEARLY due to the political situation. Her lyrics were intense and had me too, I admit, but to date I still don’t like the song (melody). Jamala is praised as one of the best Eurovision winners on Social Media. People were in tears when she sang during the pre-Eurovision time this year (me too).
Now where are your tears for Kalush orchestra now? Because they have an uptempo song? Duh!
They are both good winners. Those whining and bitching "fans", who complain now because their favorite didn't win, are pathetic.

Chorizo

Oh shit, that was intense
Ukraine was able to create a better staging and a better music video in the middle of a war than many countries that are at peace. They really have talent there.

PolarFoxxie.

So apparently Romanian jurry gave 12 pts to Moldova and none to Ukraine, but EBU anuled their votes and gave 12 pts to Ukraine because other countries voted for Ukraine as well?? Que??? Eurovision, you gotta love Eurovision. Correct me if I am wrong. But that's the whole point that those were not Romanian results but EBU results.

AlekS

Veteran
So apparently Romanian jurry gave 12 pts to Moldova and none to Ukraine, but EBU anuled their votes and gave 12 pts to Ukraine because other countries voted for Ukraine as well?? Que??? Eurovision, you gotta love Eurovision. Correct me if I am wrong. But that's the whole point that those were not Romanian results but EBU results.
Of course you "forgot" that Azerbaijani and Georgian juries originally gave Ukraine 12 points, and not 6, thus Ukraine lost 12 points.
Not only you have a bad sight, but also a bad memory, oh poor thing
zB8JNa6.gif

PolarFoxxie.

Of course you "forgot" that Azerbaijani and Georgian juries originally gave Ukraine 12 points, and not 6, thus Ukraine lost 12 points.
Not only you have a bad sight, but also a bad memory, oh poor thing
zB8JNa6.gif
And it's progressing even more from illness to disability. PS. I was talking about Romanian jurry. Because they anuled 12 pts from Moldova to WRS and Romania. And with 12+ more points je would have been higher. I don't know much about Azerbaijan. Maybe that's why he got televote 0 pts and still advanced to final. Nothing makes sense, everything is confusing. EBU needs to give explanation. Cause Cyprus Greece give 12 pts to each other everyvyear and they are not on the list. Thanks for the kiss. xlovexkisswhere do you live? In Ukraine or abroad. If in Ukraine,stay safe buddy. And can you tell me name of the flute man. What is his status. I know he is hetero though.

Mainshow

Veteran
The frontman of Ukraine's Eurovision winners Kalush Orchestra has returned home to help people fleeing his country due to the war.

Oleg Psiuk, notable for his trademark pink bucket hat, runs a volunteer organisation that helps refugees with food, accommodation, and medication.

Psiuk said he hoped next year's Eurovision song contest would be held "in a newly rebuilt and happy Ukraine".

Winning nations are automatically given the chance to host the annual event. Ukraine's president Volodymyr Zelensky echoed the artist's sentiments, saying: "We will do our best so that Ukraine's Mariupol, a liberated, peaceful city that has been rebuilt, will host guests and participants of Eurovision one day."

Following his win on Saturday night, Psiuk made a plea from the stage. “Please help Ukraine, Mariupol. Help Azovstal right now,” he shouted, referencing some of the worst-hit areas since Russia invaded.

AlekS

Veteran
Spotify Global: #38 - 1 962 754 streams.

Almost twice more than Go_A, which gives us the new record for a song in Ukrainian xmusic
Of course we won't beat Måneskin, but excluding local streams, it's almost 600k more than Duncan Laurence. 930k more than Netta. 1.3 million more than Salvador.

Ezio

Veteran
Selensky should just stop his provocations and let Lviv host, where everyone can be safe and happy. The Eastern Ukraine votes predominantly pro-Russian and his constant NATO baiting made the Russians invade. I am happy Ukraine defends themselves well, but Selenskij is just another corrupt politician. I hope he doesn’t get the Noble Peace Prize. Ukraine should offer neutrality and ask for guarantees from both NATO and Russia. We all know Russia wouldn’t accept nukes or defense systems in Charkiv. Oleg Psiuk should get the Noble Peace Prize or any Organisation that helps. Selensky is not helping.

I bims

Veteran
So embarassing how these Putin parrots now use that one clip of the pink hat guy waving at someone and frame it as a "Hitlergruß". They are really desperate. It's especially bizarre in the german right-wing twitter bubble: Nazis trying to make someone else look like a Nazi. NUTS.

lilka

Selensky should just stop his provocations and let Lviv host, where everyone can be safe and happy. The Eastern Ukraine votes predominantly pro-Russian and his constant NATO baiting made the Russians invade. I am happy Ukraine defends themselves well, but Selenskij is just another corrupt politician. I hope he doesn’t get the Noble Peace Prize. Ukraine should offer neutrality and ask for guarantees from both NATO and Russia. We all know Russia wouldn’t accept nukes or defense systems in Charkiv. Oleg Psiuk should get the Noble Peace Prize or any Organisation that helps. Selensky is not helping.
Since when should Ukrainians give a sh** about what Russia would let them do and what not in their OWN COUNTRY? Same goes for Putin threatening Sweden and Finland.

Guys, this song must have something in it. I'm walking around the house, doing stuff, and singing to myself in Ukrainian.

Top Bottom