• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator

flag-800.png

Стефанія мамо мамо Стефанія
Розквітає поле, а вона сивіє
Заспівай мені мамо колискову
Хочу ще почути твоє рідне слово

Вона мене колисала дала мені ритм і напевне силу волі не забрати в мене, бо дала вона
Напевне знала може більше і від Соломона
Ламаними дорогами прийду я завжди до тебе
Вона не розбудить, не будить, мене в сильні бурі
Забере в бабулі дві дулі, ніби вони кулі
Дуже добре знала мене не була обманута, як була дуже втомлена, гойдала мене в такт
Люлі люлі люлі...

Я не в пеленах но ма но ма, хватить, як би я не виріс на виріст за речі платить
Я не мала дитина, вона далі нерви тратить, я гуляв, шляк би тебе трафив
Ти все молода о мамо на піку, якщо не ціню опіку на піку слави мені в тупику
Забивайте піку цю піку, я би попік спік, своєю любов'ю
Люлі люлі люлі...

Хочу ще почути твоє рідне слово​

Last edited by a moderator:

LakZaNokte

I don’t have a feeling Ukraine will win.
Top 5 it will be but a win…I don’t know.
And it’s a general feeling, regardless of the entry, politics, whatever.

Ofc, I could be completely wrong.

If it does win - fine by me, I don’t have an ultimate favorite anyway.

babadabada

So, let’s go for the worthy win of Ukraine, one of my favorite song of the 2022 Prom !

Realest

300+ TVs are pretty much guaranteed.
They wont win the Juryvote, but I hope the Juries will give them at least 200 Points to prevent any Controversies.

LakZaNokte

300+ TVs are pretty much guaranteed.
They wont win the Juryvote, but I hope the Juries will give them at least 200 Points to prevent any Controversies.
Why would it be controversial if they win by televote?

I mean, if people vote for the song, it’s what they want to win, nobody’s forcing them.

Realest

Why would it be controversial if they win by televote?

I mean, if people vote for the song, it’s what they want to win, nobody’s forcing them.
I meant a Jury-Controversy if they dont vote enough for them.

VikingTiger

I don't think RO will impact our final result.

If we were meant to win, we will win wherever. If we weren't and the juries were always going to bring us down, then it doesn't matter when we perform (Go_A had a great spot, but that didn't change anything).

The fact is that we will never know to what extent the running order impacts on the final outcome. But I think it is safe to assume that the televotes in particular tends to go towards the later starters. Or at least that starting very early is a disadvantage especially when it comes to the televotes.

TB98

I think there's a huge possibility Ukraine enters into Salvador/Ryback televote territory. The real question mark is the juries. "Stefania" is a perfect combo of what they usually don't like to reward. Will see.

shameless

One thing we will definitely find out tonight: if Internet as a hyberbole of actual events is in correlation with the actual voting pattern or not and this is what to me is the most interesting thing to find out tonight. Except for this I am looking forward to a great, peaceful show and will be fine with anyone winning out of the predicted top 5 so theres that :)

Serena00

I wish Ukraine wouldn't have participated at all tbh, so all the "Will Ukraine win because of sympathy televotes" questioning is just non-existent.
You could have said "I wish there was no war, so all the "Will Ukraine win because of sympathy televotes" questioning is just non-existent.", but I guess that would demand too much empathy that you lack

Gitte

You could have said "I wish there was no war, so all the "Will Ukraine win because of sympathy televotes" questioning is just non-existent.", but I guess that would demand too much empathy that you lack
wtf

No, I didn't think of that wording no, not because I lack empathy, just because it's kinda a given. Of course there shouldn't be a war, but there's not much people can do about Putin being an ass can we? But the Ukrainian delegation could have decided to pull out when it broke out.

edit: I've actually been wanting to say: "Maybe EBU should do something like "x % of the money we get by you voting goes to charities to support Ukraine, so no matter who you vote for, you can support Ukraine" which would actually be helpful.

Last edited:
Top Bottom