• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator

flag-800.png

Стефанія мамо мамо Стефанія
Розквітає поле, а вона сивіє
Заспівай мені мамо колискову
Хочу ще почути твоє рідне слово

Вона мене колисала дала мені ритм і напевне силу волі не забрати в мене, бо дала вона
Напевне знала може більше і від Соломона
Ламаними дорогами прийду я завжди до тебе
Вона не розбудить, не будить, мене в сильні бурі
Забере в бабулі дві дулі, ніби вони кулі
Дуже добре знала мене не була обманута, як була дуже втомлена, гойдала мене в такт
Люлі люлі люлі...

Я не в пеленах но ма но ма, хватить, як би я не виріс на виріст за речі платить
Я не мала дитина, вона далі нерви тратить, я гуляв, шляк би тебе трафив
Ти все молода о мамо на піку, якщо не ціню опіку на піку слави мені в тупику
Забивайте піку цю піку, я би попік спік, своєю любов'ю
Люлі люлі люлі...

Хочу ще почути твоє рідне слово​

Last edited by a moderator:

HarryUK

Veteran
Kalush have literally asked people to not vote for them because Ukraine cannot have the burden of hosting responsibilities right now. They said before that winning for them is 2nd, so I hope they achieve that!

AlekS

Veteran
Kalush have literally asked people to not vote for them because Ukraine cannot have the burden of hosting responsibilities right now.
Actually, they said the opposite.

source: Telegraph.co.uk (May 11)

“It would mean that every Ukrainian would have won. Because Ukraine has to win – in all senses”.

ps. I don't see how it's even a problem - we can give hosting to someone else :)

Last edited:

HarryUK

Veteran
They actualy said the opposite.

source: Telegraph.co.uk (May 11)

“It would mean that every Ukrainian would have won. Because Ukraine has to win – in all senses”.
They've changed their tune then! They literally said a few weeks ago they don't want to win because of the hosting responsibilities. Then again, that could be the broadcaster speaking through them lol

Bmbriga

They've changed their tune then! They literally said a few weeks ago they don't want to win because of the hosting responsibilities. Then again, that could be the broadcaster speaking through them lol
Now, somebody can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that douche from broadcaster/Vidbir who got sacked said that and he said it even before the war...

They have already outperformed Go_A.

I thought Go_A was #1 in Germany as well.

Stefania views after 24h: 1.823.363 (104.378 likes)
Shum views after 24h: 2.899.697 (149.359 likes)

Wonder what has to happen for videos to trend. Albania (as the only other song from this semi) made it to #2 in Germany (also #3 in Austria). Why?!

WhoKnows

Wonder what has to happen for videos to trend. Albania (as the only other song from this semi) made it to #2 in Germany (also #3 in Austria). Why?!

Was that the semi video for Shum?

allenakaalan

Stefania trending on Youtube:

#1 :de: Germany o_O
#1 :uk: UK o_O
#1 :ua: Ukraine
#2 :at: Austria
#3 :ee: Estonia
#3 :lt: Lithuania
#4 :lv: Latvia
#6 :pl: Poland
#9 :fi: Finland
#12 :by: Belarus
#15 :no: Norway
#15 :ru: Russia
#16 :ie: Ireland
#18 :ca: Canada xbow
#19 :cz: Czech Republic
#19 :nl: The Netherlands
#24 :se: Sweden
#25 :be: Belgium
#26 :dk: Denmark
#28 :sk: Slovakia
#37 :il: Israel
#42 :bg: Bulgaria
#49 :ge: Georgia

They have already outperformed Go_A. UK (no diaspora) and Germany are shocking. Some countries are surprising for me too. Like... Finland? 2nd semi, no diaspora xhug
Contributing to the Canadian stats here xdance. But honestly, for all the complaining about sympathy votes, I don't think people would have voted for a song just because they feel pity, even if they didn't like it. (I swear I die a little every time people say that Salvador won because of his health conditions.) Might it factor into the results? Maybe, but it's nowhere near to the extent that naysayers think. Ultimately, Ukraine's potential good result and perhaps victory would be because people simply enjoy the song.

midnightsun

Veteran
The videos may be popular but that doesn’t mean the song is necessarily. Of course many watch Albania, their show delivers content that attract a lot of people ;)
I, for example, watch almost every video of contestants, even if I don’t like the song. So will a lot of other people. Do we know if the streaming include only unique visitors?
P.s. not talking about Ukraine, only about videos like Albania, because people wonder why the streaming numbers are high but they didn’t qualify.

AlekS

Veteran

Shum trended at #8 in Germany after semi.

Shum received almost half of its views from Ukraine & Russia (I will do a breakdown by country again this year). We can count 1 million out in the current circumstances.

There's a huge Balkan diaspora in Germany. Albanian diaspora (+Kosovars) alone is almost twice bigger than Ukrainian. Serbia was #1 there last year, btw.

Milos-BC

As expected, a good performance. A top 5/top 3 result is certain. Whether it will be a victory in the end, we will see, but it will be a great result nonetheless.

Shum trended at #8 in Germany after semi.

Shum received almost half of its views from Ukraine & Russia (I will do a breakdown by country again this year). We can count 1 million out in the current circumstances.

There's a huge Balkan diaspora in Germany. Albanian diaspora (+Kosovars) alone is almost twice bigger than Ukrainian. Serbia was #1 there last year, btw.

Had the impression it went even higher in Germany, guess I am wrong then.

How do you know how many views are coming from each country?

Wouldnt really call the albanian diaspora that huge in Germany. Not that it would such an impact for it to trend that high here and in Austria, but somewhere around #16 in Switzerland.

Mainshow

Veteran
Had the impression it went even higher in Germany, guess I am wrong then.

How do you know how many views are coming from each country?

Wouldnt really call the albanian diaspora that huge in Germany. Not that it would such an impact for it to trend that high here and in Austria, but somewhere around #16 in Switzerland.
They are quite big, though - We even saw Serbian national final entries trending in Germany!
The balkan community is quite strong here.

AlekS

Veteran
New YT trends:

#27 :ch: Switzerland
#28 :li: Liechtenstein
#30 :mk: North Macedonia
#47 :au: Australia o_0

Jumped to #11 in Sweden, improved to #2 in Lithuania, #4 in Finland, #7 in Belarus, #7 in Czech Republic, #9 in Norway, #12 in Ireland, #17 in Denmark, #29 in Israel, #37 in Bulgaria.

ps. Like I've said previously, very low figures in Russia (it fell from #15 to #37) so that explains lower number of views comparing to Shum. Go_A were at #3 in Russia (when ESC was still being broadcast there). Kalush scored better or equally in almost all countries and debuted in 11 new ones.

Last edited:

Galandar

Is there any chanche EBU puts Ukraine to open the show? This could neutralize some sympathy votes and in case Kalush wins, will make their victory very well deserved in the eyes of the public and will put an end to the speculations around it. In the end this is a song contest and Ukraine has a great entry. Kalush could be really a great opening act.

empo21

Veteran
Here's what I think, if someone is determined on voting for Ukraine because of the war - they'll do it regardless. So the running draw literally doesn't matter for Kalush, because this is such a unique situation.

And those votes are certainly going to give a nice boost to the other voters who are swayed by the song.

I think we're looking for a significant televote score here and the jury vote will likely be in the top 10 as well.

(There's also no other runaway leader song this year to potentially be a televote rival for Ukraine)

I also think that Ukraine got a huge lead on televote in SF1 while the rest were behind and on an even field with similar-ish scores, which is why the more jury friendly entries like :ch: :is: snuck in

AlekS

Veteran
Is there any chanche EBU puts Ukraine to open the show? This could neutralize some sympathy votes and in case Kalush wins, will make their victory very well deserved in the eyes of the public and will put an end to the speculations around it. In the end this is a song contest and Ukraine has a great entry. Kalush could be really a great opening act.
Haters gonna hate, I don't see how this could end "speculations" :)

Last edited:

nick_idk

I don't think RO will impact our final result.

If we were meant to win, we will win wherever. If we weren't and the juries were always going to bring us down, then it doesn't matter when we perform (Go_A had a great spot, but that didn't change anything).

Top Bottom