• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator

flag-800.png

Стефанія мамо мамо Стефанія
Розквітає поле, а вона сивіє
Заспівай мені мамо колискову
Хочу ще почути твоє рідне слово

Вона мене колисала дала мені ритм і напевне силу волі не забрати в мене, бо дала вона
Напевне знала може більше і від Соломона
Ламаними дорогами прийду я завжди до тебе
Вона не розбудить, не будить, мене в сильні бурі
Забере в бабулі дві дулі, ніби вони кулі
Дуже добре знала мене не була обманута, як була дуже втомлена, гойдала мене в такт
Люлі люлі люлі...

Я не в пеленах но ма но ма, хватить, як би я не виріс на виріст за речі платить
Я не мала дитина, вона далі нерви тратить, я гуляв, шляк би тебе трафив
Ти все молода о мамо на піку, якщо не ціню опіку на піку слави мені в тупику
Забивайте піку цю піку, я би попік спік, своєю любов'ю
Люлі люлі люлі...

Хочу ще почути твоє рідне слово​

Last edited by a moderator:

Sabiondo

As for the song - it won't DQ as some venezuelan troll said just because it doesn't break any rule and there won't be any new drama from "patriots" just because almost all of them are friends with Kalush.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Most of Ukrainian ESC Fans dislike that the Song Stefania is linked by the ''enemy'', and most of them are claiming that they couldn't have such problem if were recored by Sony Music base in Warsaw or Berlin, than in Moscow. :rolleyes:

So, its likely that Ukrainian nacionalists will ask Kalush to change the song by another one 100% recorded in Ukraine, or revamp Stefania in Kyiv.

nick_idk

So, its likely that Ukrainian nacionalists will ask then to change the song by another one 100% recorded in Ukraine, or revamp Stefania in Kyiv.
you are correct that the song will probably be revamped as is customary regardless of who would’ve won. Congrats on that

hijirio

Veteran
I’m so done with this bullshit already

Lolita Zero for :ua: , it seems the only way out xqueenbitch

akoz

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Most of Ukrainian ESC Fans dislike that the Song Stefania is linked by the ''enemy'', and most of them are claiming that they couldn't have such problem if were recored by Sony Music base in Warsaw or Berlin, than in Moscow. :rolleyes:

So, its likely that Ukrainian nacionalists will ask Kalush to change the song by another one 100% recorded in Ukraine, or revamp Stefania in Kyiv.
Not you saying
i bet my house that they will record a new totally 100% Ukrainian song
and now starting talk about revamp to have a way out later. Just classical russian things :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

DJNightingale

Kalush have posted a poll in their Telegram asking public "if they should go to Eurovision":

imo the outcome of the vote of their fans and followers is obvious. The Kalush are really considering going to Eurovision Song Contest. I feel like it's just a creative way to use the Pash's scandal for their interests and put the responsibility over a possible scandal on the people ("What do you mean we shouldn't have signed a contract with Suspilne? It's the will of the people!")

I remember when in 2019 Maruv refused to go to ESC and other participants withdrew too, out of solidarity. Looks like it's not the case anymore.

Romeo

You forgot add 2007 when Verka won and many people in Russia started to protess in mass over this Russophobic pharse ''I want see Russia Goodbye'' and 2009 when Prihodko conplained about the irregularities of Ukrainian NF casting, and she end up sublimit her song in the Russian NF, were we know how end up..:sneaky:
In 2012 there were protests weren’t there? People weren’t happy about a black person representing Ukraine?

AlekS

Veteran
In 2012 there were protests weren’t there?
There weren't. It was just one moron from nationalist party (which is gone for good nowadays). She's gathered a press conference and he got "bullied" hard by people after that :lol:
ps. Gaitana was a super popular singer with multiply albums getting Gold certification.

Last edited:

FilipFromSweden

I meaaan, Melodifestivalen - the powerhouse of NFs and production, just recently had an app crash so bad it probably affected the results, so how is UA PBC's issues with the scoreboard so unbelievable!? Especially since this year was the first solo produced Vidbir without other production partners.

Kalush were just little children yelling 'it's not fair' and throwing tantrums coz they lost. Simple as that
oprah-winfrey-shrug.gif
Idk what Melodifestivalen has to do with this. 2015 and Måns victory was 7 years ago, it’s time to stop being salty. It’s silly you have to criticize the Swedish NF just because I happen to be Swedish. This thread is about Ukraine and their selection.

Yes, the app crashed, but nothing prevented us from picking up our phones. SVT is all about transparency, meanwhile UA PBC refused to show Kalush a paper with the results? Are we also going to act like corruption isn’t widespread in Ukraine and that it’s a perfect bureaucracy? Because we can if you want to, but don’t act like Ukraine doesn’t have a bumpy history (especially 2010)

Elina UA

Idk what Melodifestivalen has to do with this. 2015 and Måns victory was 7 years ago, it’s time to stop being salty. It’s silly you have to criticize the Swedish NF just because I happen to be Swedish. This thread is about Ukraine and their selection.

Yes, the app crashed, but nothing prevented us from picking up our phones. SVT is all about transparency, meanwhile UA PBC refused to show Kalush a paper with the results? Are we also going to act like corruption isn’t widespread in Ukraine and that it’s a perfect bureaucracy? Because we can if you want to, but don’t act like Ukraine doesn’t have a bumpy history (especially 2010)
Shh, better tell me, is Måns going to miss Månsvision this year?

Top Bottom