Сію-вію, сію-вію зеленесеньки

Гей розплетися, Шуме, розплетися,
Зеленим барвінком та й застелися
Сію-вію, сію-вію конопелечки
Сію-вію, сію-вію зеленесеньки​

Last edited by a moderator:

Mainshow

Veteran
Any news on them releasing new music? - "Shum" was released like almost a year ago... That`s what I don´t understand about some labels and Eurovision artists... there has been some kind of hype around them for a while and they are touring around Europe somehow... + they got their "internal national final songs" ready at least... they should have released a 5-track EP like Victoria to get a few more extra streams + getting their live audience on board and hooked on a few more tracks.

I. Need. More. Music.

AlekS

Veteran
^ Also in the last Insta live. It's gonna be the new single.
She said they've been ready to release the new album in August/September, but Universal was against it. They will have to go through focus groups and big bosses' approval.

I hope the new album will be released (at all :lol:xwait) in April.
That's when they will go on tour again: :de: (4), :pl: (1), :be: (2), :nl: (5)

Mainshow

Veteran
WTF. Like I´ve said, they should have released an EP right after Eurovision - especially since songs had already been ready.

Hopefully, Universal will allow them to release an album - Tbh, I thought of attending a concert in either :pl:, :nl: or :de: next year BUT I need a few more songs since I don´t want to travel 231398219382193821938 kms for a concert in which I will only recognise 3 songs :D

hijirio

Veteran
WHAT

A

BOP

I CAN'T BREATHE xheat xheat xheat

Ezio

Veteran
So fucking amazing xheat

AlekS

Veteran
Since May they've been to Italy, Belgium, Poland, they gave a concert in Winnipeg (Canada) and recorded a duo with another band in the studio there.
The tour keeps going:

QKSILZK.jpg

Glastonbury performance is on Saturday.

allenakaalan

OMG, so I just got back from Go_A concert in Toronto (drove 6 hours back from Montreal just to make it), and I can't believe I've been blessed by their awesomeness. Right before their performance began, the crowd basically quintupled compared to the acts that came before. Of course, they began with Shum :love: and Kateryna has insane stage presence as usual. Ihor's backing vocals are also much more audible in person (can't believe I've finally seen a Eurovision winner with my own eyes btw). Ivan actually sang the "Поки не зна матуся" line in Solovey :lol:. Taras was just in the back being his legendary self. They also performed the yet-to-be-released Rano and Tserkovka, and having finally listened to both in their entireties, I have to say Rano would've been the better one of the two non-Shum entries even though I initially liked Tserkovka more from the snippet. Kateryna also introduced Tserkovka as a song about the pain of the Ukrainian people. In general, she was very considerate and tried to speak a lot of English so that those of us who don't speak Ukrainian could understand. There was the obligatory Слава Україні! Героям слава! at the end. All in all, it was a blast, and I'm still just in awe that I got to see them in the first place!

akoz

Actually after Mainshow mentioned Rano, I relistened snippets from 2021 and I realised that Rusalochki is Rano song not a Tserkovka. My brain just swapped these 2 songs and their titles for 2 years xfacepalm

Top Bottom