Гей розплетися, Шуме, розплетися,
Зеленим барвінком та й застелися
Сію-вію, сію-вію конопелечки
Сію-вію, сію-вію зеленесеньки​

Last edited by a moderator:

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Oh, it's tempting maybe I should also make a bet in order to strengthen our bookies position :lol:

However my history shows that whenever i bet on an artist it flops
Book on Bulgaria, Lithuania and İceland. Thank you

Fierro

Book on Bulgaria, Lithuania and İceland. Thank you
they will flop without my bets

This screams Fuego scenario, I have never got it why did not people see that one coming from the moment the song went live. True, it's the only prediction ever that I got right from the start, but still.
Because no one had idea how that'll look on stage? This is not an ordinary song and staging probably impacts on how well it will do.

Kam2

It's safe to say that they will sign another 3-year contract with STB as for Vidbir.
Medvedev (current head of entertainment at PBC) worked as STB‘s scriptwriter for 10 years, and will be riding on his former coligues while he is at the top, which means that Vidbir is de-facto confirmed until 2026 if not longer imo.

AlekS

Veteran
Medvedev (current head of entertainment at PBC) worked as STB‘s scriptwriter for 10 years, and will be riding on his former coligues while he is at the top, which means that Vidbir is de-facto confirmed until 2026 if not longer imo.
It's Ukraine, anything can happen. Not sure if he stays at his job, even despite contracts. Not sure if STB management stays the same. Not sure if they will have money to fund Vidbir etc.
Personally, I would LOVE them to stick to Vidbir. The viewing numbers are strong, it's already quite epic among Eurofans, drama delivers every year xheat

@Iker , Marichka is 1+1 TV channel host & journalist.

AlekS

Veteran
Official word from our delegation - Katya's COVID test results will arrive until tomorrow-Friday. Yesterday's (in the evening) test was negative.

She's feeling ok (she's resting right now) and if tests return negative she's ready for the dress rehearsals.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Official word from our delegation - Katya's COVID test results will arrive until tomorrow. Yesterday's (in the evening) test was negative.

She's feeling ok (she's resting right now) and if tests return negative she's redy for the dress rehearsals.
İts strange how long it take to make a result for Pcr test in event like that

AlekS

Veteran
That was a rapid test?
Breath test first, and if it turns positive - rapid test next, in the arena.
Everyone got negative results yesterday.

EDIT: The whole delegation tested negative (rapid test) in the morning. But the health protocol requires PCR tests if you feel unwell, so Katya is waiting for the results.

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
Such a shame she missed out on the second rehearsal but definitely safer to be sure of a negative result. Goes to show the good work that the whole team at AHOY are doing to ensure the safety of all delegations, press and artists.

Hoping to see her back on stage for the dress rehearsals xlove

theditz83

Veteran
I'm assuming that we won't see a second rehearsal video considering it was a stand in used, does anyone know if the camera angles and everything looked good?

AlekS

Veteran
I'm assuming that we won't see a second rehearsal video considering it was a stand in used, does anyone know if the camera angles and everything looked good?
Camera angles weren't good in the 1st attempt, but they fixed almost everything in the 2nd and 3rd one. Still something tells me they will return to the original scheme from the 1st rehearsals, the one approven by Katya herself.

0scar

Do we know who the stand-in was? Was it someone from the Ukrainian delegation, or was it the Dutch stand-in from the technical rehearsals before all delegations arrived in Rotterdam?

Top Bottom