Сію-вію, сію-вію конопелечки
Сію-вію, сію-вію зеленесеньки

Гей розплетися, Шуме, розплетися,
Зеленим барвінком та й застелися
Сію-вію, сію-вію конопелечки
Сію-вію, сію-вію зеленесеньки​

Last edited by a moderator:

WhoKnows

Lol is O.Torvald still the pariah of the showbiz? I bet they've regretted their decision to go to ESC. I think Melovin was able to save face because he did well with the televote, and the jury was blamed for his result. Poor Haitana was hiding for nearly a decade after her flop.

AlekS

Veteran
The problem there was the lack of funding, Medvedev openly hates JESC and the first order he gave as PBC’s head of entertainment was withdrawing from JESC2018 which he later reversed due to public outrage started by the art school’s, and turned Junior Vidbir into his own personal indiefest with zero care about stupid children’s contest that 99.7% of Ukraine doesn’t care about. They done the best with the «три копійки» they were given by him that year. And that “tragic” staging(which I liked btw) was the thing that guaranteed us the majority of the strategic votes from Spain, Poland and French jury who put all pre contest favorites to their bottom.
With ESC Medvedev can’t afford to have a miniscule budget because the amount of public backlash everyone involved will receive in case we break our qualification streak will be unimaginable, judging by how O. Torvald’s result was received
The lack of funding was our common problem for all ESC & JESC editions until 2016 (and for some of them after 2016). It's not even an excuse. You can find funds or choose to blame someone else instead and feed everyone with complaints.
LMAO. Working hard to make our entry a lame bait-loser for "strategic" votes is outstanding accomplishment.
No wonder you liked it. A boy wandering with a fortune ball? Such groundbreaking idea needed 2 art directors ... the whole Tomilchenko o_O
With ESC budget they have what the state gives them, no matter what they want. + PBC has never paid for ESC staging yet. Thank gawd. Their level of "professionalism" is legendary.

I still haven't recovered from homophobic mr. Wikipedia being re-hired, btw. Can't wait for more awesome ideas.

STB fails too with their staging, btw. Speaking of O.Torvald and that Lenin head :lol:

Last edited:

Kam2

Working hard to make our entry a lame bait-loser for "strategic" votes is outstanding accomplishment.
While Medvedev & Lodygin run TV at PBC i. e. untill 2026, and there is no semis to qualify from, this will be our JESC strategy, they won’t spend money on the contest that nobody in the country cares about, just accept this and vibe along.

AlekS

Veteran
While Medvedev & Lodygin run TV at PBC i. e. untill 2026, and there is no semis to qualify from, this will be our JESC strategy, they won’t spend money on the contest that nobody in the country cares about, just accept this and vibe along.
So why do we take part in the contest that nobody in the country cares about?
I don't vibe with losers like them.

AlekS

Veteran
https://www.instagram.com/p/CN9w1rmpbwy/

The travel show on the most popular commercial channel used SHUM to promote the new season dedicated to Ukraine.

ps. They also had a Voice cameo and appeared on Osadcha show. 1+1 channel keeps being interested in ESC. Wondering if their people will be involved in the next Vidbir.

Last edited:

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
STB fails too with their staging, btw. Speaking of O.Torvald and that Lenin head :lol:
STB was doing great with shows like xfactor and UMT in the start of 10s, but then they stick with the same stagings so now they just look outdated. 2016 was actually the only one which was great from STB involved era. Even with Maruv, she had much better staging in semi final before STB involved

AlekS

Veteran
Green = spring = весну розбудили probably
А в нашого Шума зеленая шуба ;)

("Our Shum has a green fur coat").

Hope it will look better in real life at the rehearsals. Maybe it will be more acid, to match the rave party concept. I like the top with her tattoos being visible.

Last edited:

WhoKnows

Ooh, that green is tough to pull off. It can look very tacky. Hope they know what they're doing. I like the rest of it though, especially the headpiece.

Top Bottom