Сію-вію, сію-вію конопелечки
Сію-вію, сію-вію зеленесеньки

Гей розплетися, Шуме, розплетися,
Зеленим барвінком та й застелися
Сію-вію, сію-вію конопелечки
Сію-вію, сію-вію зеленесеньки​

Last edited by a moderator:

CPV4931

I'll be extremely upset if this does not qualify in May.
It´s not among my top 10 this year, but tbh I am absolutely sure, that Ukraine is going to qualify :-)

AlekS

Veteran
According to bookies we are 5th to qualify with 72% chance. That's with usual bias against us and favoritism & overhype for certain countries.
Bookies had been DED for me since they put Jamala at #23 in March 2016. They mean nothing until the rehearsals.
Bookies also put Go_A at the last place before Vidbir final. Bless 'em all :lol:

Rob

According to bookies we are 5th to qualify with 72% chance. That's with usual bias against us and favoritism & overhype for certain countries.
Bookies had been DED for me since they put Jamala at #23 in March 2016. They mean nothing until the rehearsals.
Bookies also put Go_A at the last place before Vidbir final. Bless 'em all :lol:
I know many people who like Ukraine's song, the problem is they don't like the Eurovision Song Contest xrollinglol

Rob

It seems that Ukraine is falling down in the actual voting :unsure:

hunty73

The bookies bought me a car,two holidays and a new bathroom the year they marked Jamala 25/1 the day before the final ,be kind to them ;)

AlekS

Veteran
LRT's account was in the chat box. They started with a quiz and LRT gave them the wrong hint to what year was the first Eurovision o_O I already love this mess :lol:
One Go_A member (Taras) has lived in Lithuania for 3 years when he was a little boy.
Both bands said they will be present in Rotterdam but they keep in mind that anything can happen.
ps. Vaidotas is so charming xlove Go_A wanted to play the acoustic version of "On Fire" but it was a blog format, not on professional camera, so they left guitars at home.

EDIT: Like Cleopatrrra!

CN3pe5c.jpg

Last edited:

Pål Nordahl

I’ll castrate myself if this doesn’t qualify. It’s one of the only interesting ethnic entries this year, and also happens to be an entire 3 minute rave!

We’ll soon see if Europe has any taste... and if I’ll be able to have kids.

Yoozek

I’ll castrate myself if this doesn’t qualify.
You should feel lucky that you didn't post that under Poland 2021 topic by mistake. You'd be ballless in less than 2 months.

It cannot not qualify.

It's a TOP3 dark horse material judging by the amount of the possibilities this song gives them in terms of the performance (which is the exact opposite of "Salty Beans / Sugar" , "Tik Tok", "Adrenalina", etc.). Not to mention the metaphor of awaiting the end of the pandemic which imho is the best out of all who tried to achieve the same thing. Total slayage incoming in 5 weeks...

Last edited:

A-lister

Veteran
I’ll castrate myself if this doesn’t qualify. It’s one of the only interesting ethnic entries this year, and also happens to be an entire 3 minute rave!

We’ll soon see if Europe has any taste... and if I’ll be able to have kids.

I think the juries are to worry about here, they loath anything particularly different, ethnic or/-and forward-thinking... while the entry tick all the boxes a Eurovision entry should do imho, it also ticks all the boxes of what juries dislike. Europe on the other hand will probably get behind this, at least for it to be top. 10 with the televoters in the semi.

HayashiM

Veteran
There's only 16 competitors in this semi, it most probably is qualifying. But I still have a little Conan vibes, wouldn't be too surprised if :ua: eventually placed rather low.

Shadowfuxcs

I am really worrying about the juries I can them placing ''Shum" dead last in the final. But I am very confident about the televote. They get enough to qualify even with 0 points from the juries.

Top Bottom