Сію-вію, сію-вію зеленесеньки

Гей розплетися, Шуме, розплетися,
Зеленим барвінком та й застелися
Сію-вію, сію-вію конопелечки
Сію-вію, сію-вію зеленесеньки​

Last edited by a moderator:

Mainshow

Veteran
I don't really like "Rano" - The "rock" part is irritating - "Solovey" was my #1 last year and "Shum" has potential to become anoher hit on my Eurovision 2021 top but I'm afraid that "Rano" won't be part of my Top 10 - it's the weakest track of the three entries. I seriously pray at Cerkovka that it won't be announced to be the Ukrainian entry!!!

Jacco

I want to know how Cerkovka proceeds :LOL:

For now:
1. Shum
2. Rano
3. Cerkovka

Zonne147

xshrug

Rano
Cerkovka

Shum

(waiting for the final versions though)

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Shum is definitely the one that is on par with Solovey right here. Would probably sit in my top 3 as well. My fear is that it might not be an insta grab like Solovey was? (OTOH I don't think it would be super polarizing as Solovey was :lol:)

I think Rano is pretty nice, but slightly weaker than Solovey and Shum. Cerkovka is quite unmemorable.

PeteLouisThe2nd

Damn. All three songs seem very promising.

For now it's for me:
1. Shum
2. Rano
3. Cerkovka

Thanks Ukraine! Can't wait for the reveal.

Schlagerman1

Well since Aleks almost revealed it now, I think it is fair to make a judgement on it.

And well, I was never a full fan of Solovey, but this is much better. It is very dark, almost apocalyptic in the sound and it feels much more consistant than Solovey were. Sure, the song is a bit long for now and it might be hard to make the song justice in 3 mins, but this will defenitely make an impact on the ESC-watchers, whether you like it or not.

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Heard Shum yesterday, and if that's the entry, then Russia (if they do what's right, and send Little Big again) and Finland (if they do what's right, and pick Blind Channel) will get competition for my #1 spot this year. :D (Solovey was my #2 last year, after Uno.)

Rano also sounds interesting, and I'm very curious about what happens with Tserkovka after the snippet stops, but so far, Shum is my favorite.

DanielLuis

Shum has to be the entry. They're revealing the song already tomorrow which means that it just has to be the one that already has a music video prepared. If it was one of the other 2 they would surely wait until having a music video ready to release the song.

rasmuslights

Veteran
Shum has to be the entry. They're revealing the song already tomorrow which means that it just has to be the one that already has a music video prepared. If it was one of the other 2 they would surely wait until having a music video ready to release the song.

no I don't think they will release the song, I think they are just going to tell which one it is.. I doubt it's shum - it is too long, has a music video already filmed with an iphone and no money support from the broadcaster + most of the lyrics aren't original - which is fine, but not desirable.

Loindici

Veteran
no I don't think they will release the song, I think they are just going to tell which one it is.. I doubt it's shum - it is too long, has a music video already filmed with an iphone and no money support from the broadcaster + most of the lyrics aren't original - which is fine, but not desirable.

They could do an "Eurovision version" and change the lyrics before submitting it, however. It's approximately 1 month plus more before the deadline.

AlekS

Veteran
Not a hint. But had to reply.

There's official 3 minutes version of SHUM and I've heard it. The slowest part was cut out almost completely. The last note is short and it ends kinda abruptly, which doesn't matter because she can extend it for a few seconds live.

Back to the winning song business. No idea if it's going to be revamped.

Top Bottom