Сію-вію, сію-вію конопелечки
Сію-вію, сію-вію зеленесеньки

Гей розплетися, Шуме, розплетися,
Зеленим барвінком та й застелися
Сію-вію, сію-вію конопелечки
Сію-вію, сію-вію зеленесеньки​

Last edited by a moderator:

Rob

I think the Song SHUM is going around the whole world now. Good for your country! I wish we would have only one Big Deal who wants to sing for Germany at Eurovision
Sanja Vucic sung "Shum" yesterday before the final, while they were ironing her hair:

:lol:

Ukraine was her fave of 2021 ESC! :)

mauve

Veteran
Shum was such a great entry - so unique and modern, and it made me furious that the Juries didn't vote more for Ukraine. Yes, Switzerland had a great song (not for me though) or France (I love Barbara), but Ukraine - was just fantastic. I still can't believe it. Thank god that the televoters had better taste!

Elina UA

Now they are 🥳
And this's the power of Eurovision. They weren't know in Ukraine for 9 years. If there was no Eurovision, no one would've known them. Now they're blowing up world's Spotify charts and YT trends. And some people still despise this contest? xpunish Eurovision is so freaking cool.

I hope they won't f*ck up this huge opportunity to become famous. It's one-in-a-lifetime chance. xpray

Amethyst

Damiano, if it wasn't obvious enough so far :lol: , fell in love

776f8c0ab3e36f4e32f3b61643717a5fc69c6dfe.png

( I understand him. I basically gave all my votes to them :lol: )

AlekS

Veteran
May 23 stats:

Worldwide iTunes - #8
Global Spotify - #69 (1 187 927 streams. 4th after Italy, France and Finland), the first song in Ukrainian to get there xheat

The President of Ukraine greeted Go_A:

o7HdF1P.jpg

"Go_A band - cool performance and deserving result on Eurovision. Great promotion of Ukraine in the world. Great song with the taste of the soul of our country".

EDIT: I will leave this epic moment for history. Her gratitude to televoters is written all over her face :)xlove

https://www.tiktok.com/@animejixs/video/6965407359229250822

^This video has scored almost 1 milion views in 1 day.

Last edited:

Mainshow

Veteran
Not seeing Ukraine being ranked Top 5 in the jury voting is the only proof I need to say "these juries are useless". EBU, get rid of them!

I even voted a few more times for Ukraine (than for Azerbaijan) in the final - That performance, the whole song was so atmosphereic, genuine, authentic and totally out of this world. I'm really happy about the Top 3, for sure but this was pure art as well... I wish the juries would appreciate Slavic languages and countries a bit more - BUT overall, I think that we've got the best possible Top 10 in general (juries and televoting combined).

A-lister

Veteran
Not seeing Ukraine being ranked Top 5 in the jury voting is the only proof I need to say "these juries are useless". EBU, get rid of them!

I even voted a few more times for Ukraine (than for Azerbaijan) in the final - That performance, the whole song was so atmosphereic, genuine, authentic and totally out of this world. I'm really happy about the Top 3, for sure but this was pure art as well... I wish the juries would appreciate Slavic languages and countries a bit more - BUT overall, I think that we've got the best possible Top 10 in general (juries and televoting combined).

The juries are a waste, been saying this forever....

The favoritism of certain countries, the downgrade of others, the dislike for everything that isn't common to the western ear, the obsession with big vocals over songs, the scare of things that are different or progressive... I can go on forever...

Oh well xshrug

Top Bottom