16 9.6%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Ukraine-scaled.jpg

Uto

Veteran
"Black Smoke" and "Sister" say hello xheart
I don't think we want to go back to that time where the Ukraine was administered by Germany.

Tasteless joke aside, I think you do have a valid point, but the relative weakness of Axelrod's song should not make it a winner. If anything, Krut is there to fish in his pond.

opinionsigotem

"Black Smoke" and "Sister" say hello xheart

I should have said "the world outside of Germany" :p Black Smoke doesn't count because it didn't actually win. But Sister, that was in part down to that mess of an international jury - Vidbir doesn't have that, and the three jurors they do use have already made their feelings known on who they want to win. I would expect David to rank last place with them on Saturday.

Mainshow

Veteran
I should have said "the world outside of Germany" :p Black Smoke doesn't count because it didn't actually win. But Sister, that was in part down to that mess of an international jury - Vidbir doesn't have that, and the three jurors they do use have already made their feelings known on who they want to win. I would expect David to rank last place with them on Saturday.

I hope you are right. I know that my view is very "German-centric" but I just wanna prepare myself for the worst.
I'm honestly and actually afraid :D

JohnyKaz

Alright Khayat is by far my favorite. His staging is epic and Call for Love is a very interesting song. If here were to win (which I hope he does) he would sail to the top of my ranking. The only other songs I wouldn't mind winning are Kruts and Solovey. The rest of them are meh.

Uto

Veteran
Alright Khayat is by far my favorite. His staging is epic and Call for Love is a very interesting song. If here were to win (which I hope he does) he would sail to the top of my ranking. The only other songs I wouldn't mind winning are Kruts and Solovey. The rest of them are meh.
Yeah pretty much the same here, except that Krut is my favorite. Solovey and Khayat are logical alternatives, Khayat has more upsides than Go-A (Solovey). Rest has far too many downsides.

AlekS

Veteran
David Axelrod will easily win this.
The other five entries are well-produced, memorable, experimental, progressive entries and young voters and people with tastes who want to have a bold entry will see their votes split whilst the general public will be in favor of a very traditional, boring and old-fashioned and dated ballad in the end (after having an "exhausting" experience of listening to 5 modern or very unique and distinctive songs in a row).
KRUTЬ will grab some "traditional" votes too. As well as Go_A... only ethno can fight for grannies' votes against a good-looking family man. To me he looks like Conchita on a doughnuts diet tho.
I like his vocals but the song is :sleep:

Last edited:

Mainshow

Veteran
KRUTЬ will grab some "traditional" votes too. As well as Go_A... only ethno can fight for grannies' votes against a goodlooking family man. To me he looks like Conchita on a donuts diet :oops:
I like his vocals but the song is :sleep:
You had me at "donuts diet" xheart Where can I apply for that one!?

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
I realised what TVORCHI reminds me. Its Poland 2018 all over. Modern good song with bad performance. This adding to Go-A being Tulia 2.0
What about bring us Ukrainian version of Poland 2014 please

Realest

KHAYAT - CALL FOR LOVE 7.3/10
TVORCHI - Bonfire 4.1/10
KRUTЬ — 99 4.0/10
Jerrry Heil - #Vegan 3.3/10
Go_A - Соловей 2.2/10
Dávid Axelrod - HORIZON 1.6/10

tsegaye

So is anyone claimed to be the favourite to win? Or is it anyone's game at this point? Rooting for Khayat, but Go-A would work for me as well:cool:

ClaudiuP

It's gonna be very difficult to pick a song next Saturday.

I really like Bonfire but I feel like the live is really weak and would flop at Eurovision.

I thought Vegan would have been a very good option and would do really well in Europe as veganism is really trendy at the moment, especially in Western Europe. Her live wasn't convincing though, but I'm going to wait and see maybe she can surprise us in the final.

I'm not sure if Khayat would become a Portugal 2019? Between him and Axelrod I wanna see Khayat in Rotterdam though.

I feel like Go A would have been a good option in the previous decade, such songs don't really do well at ESC Anymore.

As for 99, she would bore the hell out of Europe. Can't see it doing well.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
My ranking:
1. :6: Khayat - Call for Love
2. :5: Go-A - Solovey
3. :3: Tvorchi - Bonfire
4. :3: Krutь - 99
5. :0: Jerry Heil - Vegan
6. :0: David Axelrod - Horizon

I think I like "Call for love". Weird af, but at least something promising out of this NF. Go-A and Krutь are a weaker version of CHAKRAS from Belarus. Overall a very weak lineup, sorry. None of these have a strong chance to qualify tbh.

Top Bottom