7 4.2%

3 1.8%

16 9.6%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Ukraine-scaled.jpg

nunaney

I am so confused about people thinking Khayat's song is good. I'm not sure it will qualify at ESC. I love 3 out of 6 of the finalists but I don't have much hope for any of them right now :(

This NF season has been pretty bad.

AlekS

Veteran
From the live broadcast on insta: FO SHO got confused by Tina Karol saying she wants to perform a song with them but giving them low points.
They don't think their result was affected by racism and mentioned Tvorchi winning the semi. [AlekS does the math ---> 8 entries. 3 black & half-black acts got 42%+ of votes, 1 of them won televoting & the jury :cool: ].
They cheer for Tvorchi in the final.

FFS DO NOT LET DAVID WIN
7mHbSO3.jpg

xheat :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Khayat - Call For Love Oh, this was going so, so very well until the drop came from nowhere and sucked the epicness away from what was previously built up. Overall, this is still one of the strongest songs I've heard from this selection. His accent is strange but doesn't bother me particularly much (though it is a bit me after a glass of wine). It does go hard indeed but the drop (if we must have it) could be stronger.

David Axelrod - Horizon Is this that bald guy (back with a beautiful wig) you were going to internally send years ago before deciding it was a terrible idea and cruelly suddenly plonked him into a surprise NF where he would lose his dreams he thought he had achieved? I've missed you Vasil Lazarovych. I don't care if your song is a pile of nothing. Wig or wigless you're a dream.

vasyl-lazarovych-e6eaeb3f-0b62-4476-b2a3-ef29061dfbb-resize-750.jpeg

Tvorchi - Bonfire What a weird one.. and it won the semi? It's alright I suppose. Another song with a weak drop. I feel like I've almost lost my power to shade each song I come across that opts to be lazy with a drop, being the Samanta Tina stan that I am, so I will say drop hard or don't drop at all. This is too weak.

Getting rid of FO SHO? Fo shame Ukraine. Your NF is really peculiar this year. I really don't think there are many options. Actually I'd say you've got two 1. Khayat 2. Krutь. The rest here feel like almost certain semi flops waiting to happen. Even then I'd say these two both carry some risk. Jerry Heil's song is a nightmare. Please don't even think about it.

Bryon

My predictions for the final:
Krutь will be forgotten by the end of the final even if she pulls some of those Australia 2019 like vocals she did during rehearsals
Jerry Heil has a death spot and get the same amount of points as her running order
GO_A will be compered Tulia and ranked down by Tina in a attempt to push Khayat to Eurovision
Roko 2.0 will once again be my toilet pause like he was in the semi
Khayat will improve his staging and vocals to win the whole thing
TVORCHI will not improve vocals and get bottom 3 result from the jury’s, as well as less points from televote cause most people, myself included, most likely voted for them to block Elina and other boring ballads from the final
FO SHO will most likely be our representatives in 2021
I really, really hope you're right. xpray Khayat would be an amazing addition for me and he would most likely sail right to the very top of my ranking

Mrm

Veteran
If Tvorchi or Jerry Heil go for Ukraine, it will be in my top, if Khayat goes to Rotterdam, Ukraine will be in the middle for me and I won't vote it and support it in May...

Fierro

Guys you have a week to decide whom you want to see on ESC from Ukraine. On Friday I will bet 100 UAH on this person not winning (so it wins). It worked last year with Maruv (in context of selection) and this year in semifinal, so I ask you to think very wisely, I have no hope on juries and televotes anymore, only on magic.

My fortune teller app said "No" to 5 of 6 finalists, one person received "Good perspectives" and it's Jerry Heil. If anyone can change something, it's me.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Guys you have a week to decide whom you want to see on ESC from Ukraine. On Friday I will bet 100 UAH on this person not winning (so it wins). It worked last year with Maruv (in context of selection) and this year in semifinal, so I ask you to think very wisely, I have no hope on juries and televotes anymore, only on magic.

My fortune teller app said "No" to 5 of 6 finalists, one person received "Good perspectives" and it's Jerry Heil. If anyone can change something, it's me.
Bet on Khayat. If he wins - you will be happy and we get at least normal representative, if he doesn't- you win money, so both outcomes good for you :lol:

ESCREGION

My final ranking:
:12: Khayat – “Call for Love“
:10: Tvorchi – “Bonfire“
:8: Jerry Heil - "Vegan"
:7: David Axelrod – “Horizon“
:6: Go-A "Solovey"
:5: Krutь "99"

Not impressed this year. I would be just ok only with Khayat

Mainshow

Veteran
David Axelrod will easily win this.
The other five entries are well-produced, memorable, experimental, progressive entries and young voters and people with tastes who want to have a bold entry will see their votes split whilst the general public will be in favor of a very traditional, boring and old-fashioned and dated ballad in the end (after having an "exhausting" experience of listening to 5 modern or very unique and distinctive songs in a row).

opinionsigotem

David Axelrod will easily win this.
The other five entries are well-produced, memorable, experimental, progressive entries and young voters and people with tastes who want to have a bold entry will see their votes split whilst the general public will be in favor of a very traditional, boring and old-fashioned and dated ballad in the end (after having an "exhausting" experience of listening to 5 modern or very unique and distinctive songs in a row).

I am so glad the world doesn't actually work this way

Top Bottom