3 1.8%

16 9.6%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Ukraine-scaled.jpg

hijirio

Veteran
Ukraine is unable to send a bad song. They just can't. (I'm assuming 2017 didn't happen. It was a computer error.)

AlekS

Veteran
PBC are willing to keep Go_A for 2021.

My main concern is whether Go_A wants that as well
YVJYVRq.gif
Judging from their yesterday's live broadcasts on instagram they weren't happy with going to ESC because they delayed the new album release, all concerts, few collaborations & recording the new songs. They submitted their Vidbir entry just for promo. ESC wasn't their goal.
"Can't wait when this Eurovision ends". Well, the EBU has just granted her wish.

ps. She said they submitted the revamp. PBC wanted to reveal certain details of our staging next week.

Last edited:

empo21

Veteran
That statement leads me to believe they did not expect to win Vidbir and were competing to promote their album.

WhoKnows

There's no way they can come up with a song as good as Solovey. I'm devastated. Why couldn't ESC have gotten cancelled last year.

WhoKnows

They have plenty of other good songs from their back catalogue.

Sure, I just don't think any of them are as good and as perfect for Eurovision. That's how I feel about Helpless by The Hardkiss. I don't think they could ever come up with a song that's as perfect for ESC as that.

kamc

Well as this year has officially been declared null and void, that means Khayat can enter Vidbir again xpray

WhoKnows

BTW, how many songs is that now that Ukraine has selected but never sent to ESC? 2010, 2019, 2020.

rip

Kam2

That statement leads me to believe they did not expect to win Vidbir and were competing to promote their album.
Well everyone expected KHAYAT to win with him having the biggest fan base and Tina Karol throwing shade on Vidbir 2019 jury comments after every single of his post-Vidbir performances on the previous Voice.
Fun fact: I managed to make out ...YAT - Call for love EUROVISION 2020 DEMO on that pixelated picture with preselection contenders which Kvinta posted on 27th November on his Facebook, back in December and thought of this year’s Vidbir as glorified internal selection of KHAYAT ever since Tina Karol was announced as a replacement for Jamala. Welp at least he got maximum possible PR boost out of this Eurovision season without getting any hate thrown his way.

Loindici

Veteran
We're talking about Go_A

Of course we will get folk bops

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Thankfully they will be back next year xheat
Even if it's not with Solovey I'm not worried, there are many good songs in their discography (if you like the genre ofc), they won't disappoint.

Kam2

Go_A also agreed xyes
Well and this is actually sad news for me cause my Vidbir 2021 wishlist (under the spoiler if anyone is interested), except of Monokate, has just been thrown out of the window by this decision, but I hope that I will see at least one of them in Vidbir 2022.
Monokate aka Go_A’s Kateryna Pavlenko

Top Bottom