3 1.8%

16 9.6%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Ukraine-scaled.jpg

Sammy

Veteran
They added a dreamy keyboard according to their social media. Very little change though and you probably won't even her it when it's performed live.
So you have to read on social media what has been changed because you can't hear it? Honestly?? That must be the most minimalistic "revamp" ever! xrofl

AlekS

Veteran
So you have to read on social media what has been changed because you can't hear it? Honestly?? That must be the most minimalistic "revamp" ever! xrofl
:unsure: I can hear changes actually, such as new drums, added keyboards, lite added programming (especially in the end), our folk instrument trembita in the beginning. The song doesn't need a big revamp so I'm happy they added just minor tweaks for the staging.

Alaska49

eurovision fans: THIS REVAMP RUINED THE SONG KILLED MY PARENTS AND STOLE MY ICE CREAM I HATE IT AND I HOPE IT GETS CORONAVIRUS

also eurovision fans: i? don't hear anything different? how is this a revamp? i was promised a revamp? i want things to be different????

please shut up for once you weirdos lmao

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
eurovision fans: THIS REVAMP RUINED THE SONG KILLED MY PARENTS AND STOLE MY ICE CREAM I HATE IT AND I HOPE IT GETS CORONAVIRUS

also eurovision fans: i? don't hear anything different? how is this a revamp? i was promised a revamp? i want things to be different????

Gosh can't stop laughing, you made my day xrofl

Fierro

And this is only on forums, facebook fans are even more retarded

AlekS

Veteran
Just like Israel, Ukraine closed the borders.
The quarantine will end on April 3, right in time for Amsterdam party (if this party won't get cancelled).
It shouldn't affect our props (if there will be any). Usually the props are ready by the middle of April.

ps. The Hardkiss will give a huge concert at the Olympic Stadium xbow next May. The tickets have already went on sale.

Last edited:

pardoESC

I did not like the song at all, the adaptation itself, even the screams of the singer there

AlekS

Veteran
Shevchenko Prize ceremony.

Jamala with the orchestra:

The Hardkiss:

Go_A:

Uto

Veteran
The quarantine will end on April 3, right in time for Amsterdam party (if this party won't get cancelled).
The chances of the Amsterdam event happening are basically zero. Spread rate of the virus is still way too high to accept any risks like that and that won't change within a month.

AlekS

Veteran
They were in the studio yesterday + people bombarded them with posts begging to ditch the 2nd version + their recent insta post... it seems they will use the 1st version and they worked on it in the studio. I heard rumours about them planning lite changes to the vocals.

ayzelto

I am sorry to say that this is my nº41 this year. I can't stand her voice, and eventhough the instrumental part is decent the singer destroys it all. 0 points.

midnightsun

Veteran
I needed this so much! This is such an explosion in your mind, it‘s just epic!

Take Georgia plus Bulgaria 2007, add a bit of Björk and Röyksopp et voilá. The perfect ethno Scandi-Eastern Eurovision underground club sound!

mauve

Veteran
Yes, this is something that falls out of the usual music frame, but I still don't like it at all. Her voice is too impertinent for me. I want to like it and can't.

Fierro

We live in such times. These fans would be 100x more outrageous if Zlata's revamp of Gravity was released today

Top Bottom