3 1.8%

16 9.6%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Ukraine-scaled.jpg

Uto

Veteran
I'm hyped up for this man. Vidbir best NF. My heart still says Krut must win. This won't change anymore. Go Krut!

ClaudiuP

It goes green when he's with the dancers.

I just hope you guys are gonna end up sending the right song. The selection was pretty decent and very entertaining to watch although some my favourites didn't make it to the final.

I'm really not sure about Khayat. I can see what people like about it, I personally only liked the green light and their outfits. I can't really
"digest" his vocals, can't understand a word he's singing, thought he didn't really hold the notes properly and the backing vocalist should be murdered.

ClaudiuP

I have some feeling that Jerry Heil - "Vegan" can do really, really good in Rotterdam..

That was my initial thought before the live shows, but I don't think that the song works well on a big stage. The Youtube version is good, really good I'd say and the lyrics are on spot and funny, but I'm not very fond of it when she's singing it live. I think she knows she's not going to win, that's what it looked like when she went to the radio station.

ClaudiuP

THIS IS ONE OF REASONS WHY I LOVE VEGAN. IS RISK for sure...
But I belive she can do really well in Eurovison...

I think it's actually a really good experience for her, maybe it will motivate her to come back with something even better. I really like her style!

Mimmon

Veteran
I think it's actually a really good experience for her, maybe it will motivate her to come back with something even better. I really like her style!
Yes because she has fandom in Ukraine,for sure if she goes to Eurovison,pretty much her fandom will expand internationally for sure.

Alaska49

second to last daily reminder that all non-davids easily qualify at eurovision and y'all are tripping the light fantastic if you think otherwise

ClaudiuP

second to last daily reminder that all non-davids easily qualify at eurovision and y'all are tripping the light fantastic if you think otherwise

True, but ironically David is only one who can actually sing in their NF. Them lot are jokes vocally speaking.

Uto

Veteran
True, but ironically David is only one who can actually sing in their NF. Them lot are jokes vocally speaking.
No they are not. Go_A and Krut can most definitely sing very well. You stating these falsehoods over and over again is simply irritating.

ClaudiuP

No they are not. Go_A and Krut can most definitely sing very well. You stating these falsehoods over and over again is simply irritating.

Go_A lady is not making much effort in singing the song, it comes across as extremely bland and irritating while Krut struggled vocally during the semifinal.

David was on a whole different level from a vocal point of view.

Last edited:

Uto

Veteran
Go_A lady is not making much effort in singing the song, it comes across as extremely bland and irritating while Kurt struggled vocally during the semifinal.

David was on a whole different level from a vocal point of view.
That's fine and all, but you are just throwing perfectly serviceable vocal performances on a pile with some questionable ones, calling them 'jokes' when they clearly are undeserving of such a negative predicate. If this is done for comedic effect I would understand, but I'm not getting that.

But let's not digress. I know your actual opinion is balanced, just irksome to read such unnecessary negativity.

Top Bottom