3 1.8%

16 9.6%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Ukraine-scaled.jpg

AlekS

Veteran
It seems that Vidbir stays. Most def with the new rules and pre-selection system.

Good news for UA:pBC. The president promised to support the broadcaster and fund it fully.

Just do something effective and less demanding. The fact that most of the Ukrainian budget for Eurovision comes from their participating artist is a shame to be thought of. xbored

^

Participation fee and the voting process are the biggest parts of the budget, paid by UA:pBC.
Not their fault that their budget had been repeatedly cut in half during the last 2 years :rolleyes:
Shame is when you have money & don't want to pay. Also nobody's gonna fund someone's commercial project (which will receive all the profit after ESC) fully. It should be joint sponsorship.

Loindici

Veteran
It seems that Vidbir stays. Most def with the new rules and pre-selection system.

Good news for UA:pBC. The president promised to support the broadcaster and fund it fully.

^The lie.

Participation fee and the voting process are the biggest part of the budget, paid by UA:pBC.
Not their fault that their budget had been repeatedly cut in half during the last 2 years :rolleyes:
Shame is when you have money & don't want to pay. Also nobody's gonna fund someone's commercial project (which will receive all the profit after ESC) fully. It should be joint sponsorship.

Seems I'm quite stubborn. I've read somewhere that thus is the case with most participation, but perhaps I'm wrong in that part.

Alaska49

YASSSSSSSS VIDBIR WILL BE BACK BEST NF OF ALL TIMES WILL SNATCH EVERYONE'S WIGS FOR ONE MORE YEAR

WhoKnows

OT but [MENTION=4377]AlekS[/MENTION] do you watch Holos Dity? I don't, but I've been watching some of the clips on youtube this morning.
This girl KILLED it! OMG. I've had to watch it on repeat because she's so good. Sanina needs to write her a song and Ukraine should send her to Junior Eurovision.
Her performance starts at 1:44.

That boy who sang a duet with Jamala of Shlyakh Dodomu was also good. Although, after going through his and his mom's instagram accounts, they all seem very stage hungary. His dad is hunky though, too bad he doesn't seem to have an account. xheat

AlekS

Veteran
I'm more interested in her ESC future. Will her voice stay as awesome as it is already when she grows up? My main demand for JESC & ESC is performance that fits the song, don't wanna see her flop. Sanina opened a big home studio btw so maybe in a few years she will write for someone else.

Yehor Umanets' dad? Not my cup of tea

AlekS

Veteran
The Voice Kids final on July 7 will be very ESC-oriented.

Netta will perform as a special guest, as well as :kz: JESC 2018 (the previous edition winner) in a duo with her coach Monatik (ESC 2017 opening act).
As well as KAZKA, Michelle Andrade and The Hardkiss ;)

The Voice shares the same music producer with Vidbir.

Zonne147

:ua: is possibly one of the countries I disagree the most with the hype built around their entries, in the last 3 years. I think Siren Song would be around 25th-30th place in my 2019 top, same with Melovin in 2018. Well, I can't say the same about Jamala, 1944 is a piece of art and one of my favourite winners.

I would like Ukraine to send a ballad this time. Their last 2 efforts were a bit disappointing for me.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
When are we FINALLY getting ONUKA???

Loindici

Veteran

MalagaToledo

Banned
Loboda for Ukraine. They have abundance of great singers, but she needs to return to esc. :D

https://youtu.be/HtIRPP0dHQo

This video is wtf, over the top and that's the only way it should be. That's why she needs to return.

AlekS

Veteran
Maruv had a solo concert in Kyiv and she performed with ... KAZAKY :eek: (they're back, with a new members)

bPiDvgz.jpg

Wtagntm.jpg

Vc0eeyE.jpg

Vidbir music producer was in the venue :rolleyes:

WhoKnows

^Did she record any new music with Kazaky, or was it just her existing material?

On an unrelated topic... I read about some kind of conflict between Lazarev and Loboda, and something else about Barskih and Gagarina - both from a recent music awards show in Russia. Is there an uprising brewing by the Russian stars against Ukrainian stars infinging on their territory? :lol:

Kruto

Are any of the original members still in there? I like the old Kazaky. :)

WhoKnows

Are any of the original members still in there? I like the old Kazaky. :)

Based on the photos above, looks like just the one wearing a baseball cap. I think he was the creator of the original group too.

AlekS

Veteran
KADNAY xheart

^Did she record any new music with Kazaky, or was it just her existing material?

On an unrelated topic... I read about some kind of conflict between Lazarev and Loboda, and something else about Barskih and Gagarina - both from a recent music awards show in Russia. Is there an uprising brewing by the Russian stars against Ukrainian stars infinging on their territory? :lol:
Her existing material. Kazaky will release the new music soon.

Nah, it's just after years of friendship Lazarev turns into a lite version of Kirkorov ;)

KYKO

Michelle Andrade or NK pleasseeeee:
(her album is coming out on the 27th)

NK:

Top Bottom