3 1.8%

16 9.6%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Ukraine-scaled.jpg

AlekS

Veteran
His wife divorced him last year and hinted that he's gay. He blamed ESC as a turning point of his divorce (LMAO!).

He posted this today:

34zpFoh.jpg

"F--k! I haven't bought a present for my gf for March 8.
Wait a sec, I don't have a gf".

Too late for coming out, hon.

Last edited:

Fierro

He must have some mental issues then, divorce and acknowledging his true himself might be hard process, especially in this age. He acts not typically how I'm used to see him

Uto

Veteran
Go_A are going to rehearse their ESC performance today for the first time :cool:
Given the improvements they made between the semis and the final at Vidbir, if they can take such a step once more, it should become a great performance. The very sharp contrast between the black, white and extremely vivid red has lots and lots of potential. I hope they understand that they must keep this and not work with a lot of blurry lights. Their staging won them this gig, staging can win them the whole thing. The song is borderline good enough to force a Kiev 2021.

The first 20 seconds of their performance was absolutely perfect btw, they shouldn't change anything there. It creates a question that is answered, a good subliminal piece of storytelling. Also, they have two pretty backing vocalists, it would be nice to see a bit more of them during the first minute. Now we don't get to know them so to speak, the audience wants to know who's on stage. They can also give a break from the rather stern facial expression of the main vocalist.

WhoKnows

His wife divorced him last year and hinted that he's gay. He blamed ESC as a turning point of his divorce (LMAO!).

He poste dthis today.

34zpFoh.jpg

"F--k! I haven't bought a present for my gf for March 8.
Wait a sec, I don't have a gf".

Too late for coming out, hon.

That's kinda hot, ngl. Would be amazing if he came out.

AlekS

Veteran
It seems they're having a lot of fun (obvious nod at people who compare her to Trinity from the Matrix, which is awesome and she doesn't mind at all :ROFLMAO::cool:):

nU1Ek8p.gif

The videos below look like the new staging, or something that didn't make the cut.

Last edited:

Remembrance

An interesting entry. I like the 'folk-y' element incorporated into the instrumental.
Not sure about the singing vocals (but then, it didn't bother me too much with Poland last year, so I guess I'll be fine).

Good luck, Ukraine :)

Kam2

Solovey revamp
:love:

Last edited:

Uto

Veteran
Solovey revamp
:love:
I feel it's too busy, you can't just add things to a song and hope it will improve. It does work for that final stretch, I like what they did there. Go_A would be wise to at least listen to this to give them an idea how some simple changes could work out for the song.

Fierro

It's okay, I can clearly hear KAZKA's vibes here. Thankfully, the change aren't anything noticeable for regular listener, just more radio-friendly. I don't get why they got rid of bass though

BorisBubbles

Veteran
It's less monotonous than the original but otherwise identical. Hardly a revamp, but an improvement never the less. (y)

Pity they already had my 12 :)

Top Bottom