8 4.1%

10 5.2%

18 9.3%

• Total voters

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
+ Australia.

oh well they don't count, they've only been here a few of years and are basically a guest from 2015 that wont go away. xrollinglol

Alaska49

THE QUEEN STAYS QUEEN ADIOS @ AZERBAIJAN ROMANIA AND RUSSIA

melovin for top 10 please and thank you

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Realest

It is my Lastplace in the Final, but stil I stay fair and congratulate him for the deserved qualification.

Alaska49

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

kayak

What's wrong with you guys?! Ukraine has good song this year and they deserved to qualify. Personalny i love it!

Alaska49

xheart xheart

Sometimes on a long flight I'll load all three parts of this and read it to entertain and remind myself that sometimes good wins out: http://funny115.com/v2/2.htm

heroes vs villains was such a cinematic masterpiece. the evisceration of russell, the effortlessly diabolic domination of parvati, the late game crowning of sandra, the coming of (old) age story of jerri, the exhibit on the futility of human life of candice... it should be compulsory watching for all xheart good really does win sometimes, as it did tonight (to keep it on topic)

i have a feeling melovin might have won the semi, which is wonderful

Mykola

Fascinating interview with Ruslan Kvinta (in charge of this year's National Selection). It's in Russian, but he talks about Melovin, the song and ESC in general.

Some highlights
-He doesn't sing Under the Ladder is a hit song, but Melovin is a great performer and really wanted to go to ESC
-He thinks Melovin will finish around 14-15. He also thought Alekseev will do better, around 13-14 because he's famous. lol
-Gaitana was depressed after her ESC flop.

Квінта was wrong .... Melovin will be in top 5. I assure

Fierro

Melovin you rocked the stage tonight xheart xdance

We qualified, but Top-10 is unreal with such a strong final. Still wait for what our neighbours will say on Saturday!

VedatiNet

not fun of this song from the beggining but it was good perfomance and staging so glad to see them in the final

Chorizo

Ukraine never disappoints when it comes to the staging (as long as they don't host). That was really fun.

AlekS

Veteran
Ukraine opening the final. Again. Ugh.
This is the 3rd (!) consecutive year when the semi #2 closer opens the final. Were we 3rd in the semi too?
Björkman should be squeezed out of Eurovision :lol:

utmvmZw.jpg

ps. unlike Björkman I still think that the running order doesn't matter tho.

A-lister

Veteran
And this is how you sell a basic song to the masses xclap

Still not a fan of the song, and you still can't understand his English, but Ukraine knows how to sell their stuff and this was the second most efficient performance out of the evening after Moldova for me, well made with the whole Dracula/Vampire concept going on. However, with the starting number in the final, whatever chances Ukraine had of reaching any higher position was probably kind of killed with that, it's dreadful to be first out of totally 26 entries. Maybe it's a good show opener, but it won't help Ukraine though. I still see this as a midscore entry though based on the song being a bit generic, but I need to applaud them for making a good performance and selling it to the public though xclap

wtf

Why such a huge amount of YT views? Is he very famous?

Top Bottom