10 5.2%

18 9.3%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
ukraine_640.png

WhoKnows

Re: UKRAINE 2018

YES. Bring on the 2018 season. Hopefully Ukraine will be able to redeem themselves after their flop choice this year. I want an exciting entry again.

Maybe select an artist internally. And if they want to get the public involved, have them pick a song (ala Ani Lorak method in 2008).

Sean

Admin
Staff member

Well hopefully they will even be allowed to participate first... :?

AlekS

Veteran

According to the NF boss the rules can be changed for 2018. If #3 or/and #4 of a semi score very close televoting figures with the last qualifier they can also qualify to the final by the jury/channel decision.
+ the STB's contract with UA:pBC will be prolonged for another 3 years after 2018 :mrgreen:

Well hopefully they will even be allowed to participate first... :?
Judging by the info from certain someone from the Reference Group they aren't even sure if they should review this question. + we didn't abolish any single contest rule xshrug

WhoKnows

According to the NF boss the rules can be changed for 2018. If #3 or/and #4 of a semi score very close televoting figures with the last qualifier they can also qualify to the final by the jury's/channel's decision.
+ the contract with UA:pBC will be prolonged for another 3 years after 2018 :mrgreen:

Ugh. Well hopefully the judges will shut up about sending something "different" from Ukraine.

AlekS

Veteran

Illaria said she will come back but this time with her own team. She has already started hiring stylists & graphic designers.
The Hardkiss will be another rumoured name.

As well as Katya Chilly xbow xbow xbow

Sean

Admin
Staff member

According to the NF boss the rules can be changed for 2018. If #3 or/and #4 of a semi score very close televoting figures with the last qualifier they can also qualify to the final by the jury/channel decision.
+ the STB's contract with UA:pBC will be prolonged for another 3 years after 2018 :mrgreen:

Judging by the info from certain someone from the Reference Group they aren't even sure if they should review this question. + we didn't abolish any single contest rule xshrug

Of course they shouldn't be banned but it's not hard to tell they have pissed certain people off in the EBU so I wouldn't honestly be surprised... but I certainly hope not

AlekS

Veteran

Of course they shouldn't be banned but it's not hard to tell they have pissed certain people off in the EBU
Certain people aren't the whole EBU. It's rather the EBU pissed Ukrainians ;) :lol:
"Old cow" was the most polite name for that hoe + she will completely retire in summer. Also if these certain people decide to open their mouth :rolleyes: in our direction & start the case... according to our prime minister UA:pBC will receive any help/support they need. But as of now pro-Russian support in the EBU appeared "a little bit" exaggerated. Just like threats to take their supposedly friendly boadcasters & withdraw from ESC '17. I have another question. How many performers have withdrawn from their own ESC party and how many of them stayed?))
593c8857548c981c56f2a4377ec2a453.gif

revallsay

We fans demand Svetlana Loboda:

Svetlana+Loboda+Eurovision+Song+Contest+Moscow+ruqEA-Z2Zkwl.jpg

[MENTION=10351]Trece[/MENTION] [MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION]

WhoKnows

Most def she won't come back.

Why not? :( She said on her instagram a few weeks ago that she's working on an album in Ukrainian.

We fans demand Svetlana Loboda:

Svetlana+Loboda+Eurovision+Song+Contest+Moscow+ruqEA-Z2Zkwl.jpg

[MENTION=10351]Trece[/MENTION] [MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION]

I'd say there's ZERO chance we'll see Loboda at ESC ever again. She's become a HUGE star now, so she probably thinks she doesn't need it anymore. But more so, she's one of the ones who regularly tour and perform in Russia, and I don't think Ukrainians care for that very much. That's probably why we won't see people like Barskih, Via Gra, Alekseev, Vremya & Steklo, etc at ESC anytime soon.

AlekS

Veteran

Why not? :( She said on her instagram a few weeks ago that she's working on an album in Ukrainian.
She's been already planning to release that EP before taking part in the NF.

"-Do you want to take part in the NF next year?
-Actually I can't call myself a big fan of contests. I don't like when people compare & judge especially if it's about music. That's why every competition is a big challenge for me. Right now I'm giving all my powers to my music. And then we will see"
I don't remember where but she also said "life doesn't end with Eurovision".
Imo it sounded like... not next year but maybe later.

jimijoop

Banned

Viktoriya Rudnitskaya for 2018. 12 points from Israel confirmed.

Velikiy Bog Izrailya >>>>>> Tick tock, 1944 & Time

AlekS

Veteran

Meladze & Danilko (Verka) will stay in the jury, according to my preliminary info.

WhoKnows

Meladze & Danilko (Verka) will stay in the jury, according to my preliminary info.

Awful news. Danylko was the ring leader of the whole "Ukraine needs to send something different" movement. I know he personally didn't back O.Torvald, but that campaign was his doing. And look at the result. Plus, I hate how he can't seem to appreciate non -"fun" music. Love Verka, but he's a terrible ESC judge. Jamala must go too. Meladze can stay. Bring back Ruslana. And add someone like Babkin. Or another hip producer/artist. The Maneken?

After this year's huge flop, Ukraine needs to redeem itself.

Top Bottom