25 9.2%

8 2.9%

42 15.4%

• Total voters

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
1. Ukraine
Matt: Once again, solid performance. At first Maria had some issues with her hair covering up hair face but other than that everything worked according to plan.
Ahmet: I liked the performance, another favorite of mine. Actually I think this looked better than her Semi performance.

gabi

Now that I think of it, I'm surprised that Ukraine didn't withdraw. I mean it's not really a time to celebrate and have fun there :?
Maybe they didn’t want to give satisfaction to Russia.
It's weird, two countries, practically at war, continue their duel on musical level.
A friendship broken forever… it’s sad.

CypriotGirl

Veteran
I gave this song 2 points when it was just chosen, but it grew on me a lot, and I think it has to do with the revamped version as well. Now I gave it 7, it was surely one of the songs I wanted to see in the final.

Tinchey

I started to really like this song, don't like the staging, but overall it might do great. Not a top 5 material though. :D

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Ukraine is 6th in the odds and the odds are in the blue. :eek:

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
i am happy with 6th place, with #1 in running order is very good xup

WhoKnows

Congrats, Mariya! You performed well. You should be proud of yourself. Your whole team should. After many wrote this off back in December, you came out and scored a very respectable 6th place.

I do think the starting position may have hurt her a little bit. Perhaps she could've made a play for Top 5 like I was initially predicting. However, I think it's clear that it just didn't have the support many thought it would have. I'm most surprised about the relatively low points from the Eastern European countries - Poland 5, Hungary 2, Romania - 0, Armenia - 0!!!, Georgia 6. Even the usually reliable Portugal snubbed it. Of course, the jury were partly to blame, but it wouldn't finished 8th without them. So in an indirect way, they actually helped.

Off to months of speculations about the next Ukrainian representative (assuming the country even exists at that time :( ).

greece

Congrats Maria for the 6th place xyaay. The performance was amazing! Even her draw was #1 her songs seemsto be a great and remarkable opener for the show xclap

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
A poll was conducted in the UK on eurovision and one of the questions was about how many points would Ukraine give Russia. This was the result. Couldn't be more wrong xrofl.

nmi794.png

Tylor

..nevermind :lol:.

theditz83

Veteran
Does anyone have any good pics of the male dancer from Ukraine's performance (i.e. the bloke in the hamster wheel?) I'm slightly in love with him xlove xlove xlove

Top Bottom