25 9.2%

8 2.9%

42 15.4%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
ukraine-template-2.png

WhoKnows

So Max Barskih? Without the zombie stuff.

I'm still waiting for them to send something in Ukrainian.

A-lister

Veteran
So Max Barskih? Without the zombie stuff.

I'm still waiting for them to send something in Ukrainian.

Did Max learn how to sing well live yet?, otherwise the juries will kill him :lol:

YES to Ukrainian though!!! I'm in desperate need of especially a Ukrainian ethno-ballad... something like "Za lisamy horamy" is a wet dream!

A-lister

Veteran
^
Really? With the juries and all now? Ukraine will get slaughtered :lol:

btw I loved Zlata's answer in the press-conference after Semi 1, she got the question how come Ukraine only sends female acts to ESC... her answer was "well we don't, we sent Verka Serduchka" :lol:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
^
Really? With the juries and all now? Ukraine will get slaughtered :lol:

btw I loved Zlata's answer in the press-conference after Semi 1, she got the question how come Ukraine only sends female acts to ESC... her answer was "well we don't, we sent Verka Serduchka" :lol:

Yes but thats why you and I shall be campaigning for the obliteration of them this year after Dina unfortunately places high. We'll take down those "old queens" and put the awesome, fashionable old queen of Ukraine on the Eurovision stage once morexyes

A-lister

Veteran
Yes but thats why you and I shall be campaigning for the obliteration of them this year after Dina unfortunately places high. We'll take down those "old queens" and put the awesome, fashionable old queen of Ukraine on the Eurovision stage once morexyes

I'm in! :lol:

WhoKnows

Don't forget, thanks to the juries Ukrainian divas were Top 10 in 2010 and qualified in 2012.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Don't forget, thanks to the juries Ukrainian divas were Top 10 in 2010 and qualified in 2012.

Hmmm 2010.. oh meh "Sweet People" was quite good I suppose. I didn't care at all for last years entry however. My "Suus" has got 5th place thanks to them so the juries job is done now. They may return in 2015 after Verka has got her winxbow

Yoozek

Is it possible for Zlata to take part in ESC once more just the year after she came 3rd? I mean, some coutries don't let the same people represent them one more time (especially in a row)

A-lister

Veteran
Is it possible for Zlata to take part in ESC once more just the year after she came 3rd? I mean, some coutries don't let the same people represent them one more time (especially in a row)

Well, sure there is a possibility, doubt it would happen though xshrug

yulichka

She already said she doesn't want to participate anymore, guess they've spent a lot of money and strength, 5 months of preparations (or even more), don't think she would sacrifice again :(
Zlata is preparing her first album and is going to release it this year (maybe at the end of this year).

Top Bottom