Contact us

UKRAINE 2013 - Zlata Ognevich – Gravity

How do you rate this entry?

• Total voters

A-lister

Veteran
ex-fucking-cuse me?

Well, no further explanation needed really ? Due to the current and historical context of it all, it would be the same like someone waving the Third Reich flag in contemporary Israel... in other words harsh reactions would be logical.

Seems you've forgot the Prague-spring or something with that Kremlin-luvin' ... but each to their own.

Anyways, this is obviously off-topic... as I wrote I doubt Zlata is in there for the politics anyways, just wanted to share these news.

Yoozek

She clearly rocked the evening..

You don't get a possibility to have a handshake with your all time favourite singer everyday, do you :)

AlekS

Veteran
2 days ago we saw the TV version of Zlata performing with the orchestra:

Much better than original imo.

Zlata would have won with this show
She was denied by ESC techies. They said that they couldn't add this graphics during the broadcast.
This performance was presented at the live show Ukraine's Got Talent and our techies added this graphics right during the live broadcast.

I don't think she would have won with this graphics though. But it suits her song perfectly and it's not over the top. Not a fond that she chose such "Disney" visuals and theme but UGT performance is better than ESC without a doubt.

AlekS

Veteran
Yesterday she resigned from parliament.
Now when she's free I want her to perform as a special guest on our NF :twisted: xmusic

Also she confirmed that her boyfriend is in the army:
385027162.jpg

xsalute

niko

Banned
It's great that Zlata finally stopped dealing with this crap and now she can focus on more important things like her music career.

A-lister

Veteran
Zlata is divine, her headline TV special concert that aired just recently:

Realest

Should have won. I will never understand how our Jury could put her on 23th Place, while putting Hungary on 2nd.

AlekS

Veteran
Andrea Bocelli will perform 2 songs in a duo with Zlata at the Olympic Stadium in Kyiv on September 23.
Also she will perform 1 song solo at his concert.

only few sectors are still available O__0

AlekS

Veteran
xheart Andrea Bocelli & Zlata at the Olympic Stadium in Kyiv:

It was such an incredible concert :mrgreen:

VsxNQuT.jpg

Can't Help Falling in Love

Canto della terra
^My fave out of all 3. I adore when she goes opera xlove

Somewhere Over the Rainbow (solo)

AlekS

Veteran
:ua: :es: Montserrat Caballé was celebrating her 85th birthday in Kyiv. Zlata performed 2 songs (solo) literally beside her.

Adagio

One Day

One Day could become our ESC entry if she didn't withdraw (they couldn't finish the song in time).

Top Bottom