Contact us

UKRAINE 2013 - Zlata Ognevich – Gravity

How do you rate this entry?

• Total voters

Yoozek

for instance I don't even think Alyosha has an album out yet, and she's had some pretty success since ESC.

images

She's got some good songs on it. Released it in 2010

12Points

That's because she's focused on TV shows, contests and what else... but it seems she's finally getting her sh*t together and releases her debut album soon :lol:

But this is common with "new" acts in Ukraine... for instance I don't even think Alyosha has an album out yet, and she's had some pretty success since ESC.

I don't consider artists who began their musical career in 2010 or later than that (i'm talking about both Alyosha and Zlata, Zlata too because she attempted the Ukrainian NF in 2010) new acts :D .

I'm really curious of how much the cost to make an album??? can anyone answer my question??? :?:

evija87

Tonight, on Maidan there was a big concert because of Independence Day of Ukraine (belated Happy Independence Day! xrose )

Zlata sung Dva kolori (Two colours), Ukrainian old song from 1964 + Kukushka (I read that Gravity and Za Lisamy, Goramy as well, but not televised :/ )

Zlata also in role of presenter :)

And tomorrow she will sing in Donetsk (Donetsk Day) and premiere a new song! :D YESSS xyaaayxyes
Interview - if you understand Russian

WhoKnows

^^I didn't finish the last video so maybe she says more, but if you're talking about what she says at the beginning, then it's not a new song. It's a new song for her. Meaning it'll be the first time she performs it, but it's an old song, written by Nekrasov.

evija87

Thanks, I didn't catch it :( I was learning Russian for a year but quite a "while" ago (6 years) so it's far from perfect :(
But even if it's not exactly a new song, in a way it will be something new since she didn't perform it yet...hmm let's wait and see-hear.

Yoozek

Zlata's new single called My Melody. Weird no one posted this before...
She made a competition for the best cover of it. Kinda like the idea in which everybody sings "My melody fly through the world"

greece

I had seen this song somewhere in yt before some days :) Btw it's great song and I love the fact that she sings in Ukrainian (even if there is English version)

A-lister

Veteran
Apparently Zlata Ohnevich (real name: Inna Leonidivna Bordyuh) was number four on the national party list of Oleh Lyashko's 'Radical Party' in the Ukrainian Parliamentary elections of 26/10. With almost 78% of the votes counted, the party stands at 7.4 %, which probably means Zlata will enter the Parliament.

This won't be the first time an Ukrainian ESC act would enter the Parliament, Ruslana was also part of the Parliament for some time after the Orange Revolution.

Mlyn

Banned
Funny how a Russian girl in Ukraine can become to Anti-Russian. Still, I love her.

Radical Party sounds scary though, I hope she is not fascist now.....

A-lister

Veteran
Funny how a Russian girl in Ukraine can become to Anti-Russian. Still, I love her.

Radical Party sounds scary though, I hope she is not fascist now.....

She's not really Russian though, she's just born there.

Well, her country is under attack, the region she grew up in is occupied, and the former-Kremlin-backed president stole state money and wanted to create an oligarch dictatorship... for some it may be "strange" how one can back your country under such circumstances, I find it natural...

Yes, protecting your country against invasion is "fascism"... only in the twisted mind of de-facto fascist Kremlin *yawn*

Zlata is probably not political though, this smells "let's bring a famous face to our list to receive some extra votes"- thing like happened many times before in Ukraine.

Mlyn

Banned
For me :ua: is a scary place now. If I was there and was rooting for Vladimir Putin, they would burn me alive and throw me out of the window.

A-lister

Veteran
For me :ua: is a scary place now. If I was there and was rooting for Vladimir Putin, they would burn me alive and throw me out of the window.

Ukraine is a scary place now indeed, thanks to Putin/Kremlin...

Rightly so...

Top Bottom