Contact us

UKRAINE 2013 - Zlata Ognevich – Gravity

How do you rate this entry?

• Total voters

hijirio

Veteran
Is there any official statement that EBU did not allow it?
Maybe there was some other problem.
After all, Loreen used some weird thing at the end of the performance in Baku and they allowed it, in JESC the winner(from Ukraine as well :D) used some cool effects in her song and Estonia this year started black and white.
If they really did not let Ukraine use these affects, I'll be 100% sure they did anything possible to guarantee the Danish victory.

yulichka

They did not allow it because the other ones will also want special effects which will put other performers in different position. I remember in Moscow 2009 they did not allow Lithuania to use their own background but Russian background was somehow allowed (Pryhod'ko on the background that was getting older) xshrug

Terence

Wow. Impressive, it's like the preview video was recreated on-stage, definitely a better effect than the giant!

Yoozek

Yup, actually, she CAN sing very well live. For me, "Gravity" is the best performance on ESC stage so far. No doubts ;)

A-lister

Veteran
Apparently Zlata will sing at Stockholm Pride tomorrow.

Pride is not my thing, but I would have been there just to see Zlata :(

A-lister

Veteran
In case you haven't heard the Ukrainian lullabies sung by Zlata that are part of this lullaby app that was recently released, here you are:

^
It's so beautiful I can't even describe it, like angels' songs or something.

yulichka

Apparently Zlata will sing at Stockholm Pride tomorrow.

Pride is not my thing, but I would have been there just to see Zlata :(

There was live coverage at expressen, I was too late to see it. If you happen to come across the video with her performance, could you please share it here :)

A-lister

Veteran
There was live coverage at expressen, I was too late to see it. If you happen to come across the video with her performance, could you please share it here :)

I'll see what I can do, but so far I haven't found any...

12Points

Zlata has a great talent xsing, a lot of singles and she doesn't have a single album :eek: ???? WHAT????? xfacepalm xfaint

A-lister

Veteran
Zlata has a great talent xsing, a lot of singles and she doesn't have a single album :eek: ???? WHAT????? xfacepalm xfaint

That's because she's focused on TV shows, contests and what else... but it seems she's finally getting her sh*t together and releases her debut album soon :lol:

But this is common with "new" acts in Ukraine... for instance I don't even think Alyosha has an album out yet, and she's had some pretty success since ESC.

Top Bottom