17 6.0%

24 8.5%

16 5.7%

24 8.5%

23 8.1%

62 21.9%

• Total voters

WhoKnows

I think at least part of the reason is that most people who wanted to vote for a dance-ish track, voted for Sweden. Aside from it, all the rest of them finished in mediocre/bad positions (Romania, Ukraine, Greece, Cyprus, Norway).

AlekS

Veteran
Imo Gaitana flopped her performance. She's experienced performer and I have no excuses for her xshrug
We rehearsed less than everyone but it shouldn't be a problem for her. Such song works well only with outstanding performance - imo it was one of the worst perfromances in her career. Weird, because she was incredible in Baku club but when she went on air she failed it.

On a good note. TV ratings. The final was watched by more than 6 mil. people which is 1 mil. more than last year :D

Knubelznarm

I voted for this. My family liked her voice..
I think she did an outstanding performance in both semifinal and final. What more could she have done? The rest was up to Europe.

LakZaNokte

I'm gonna be completely honest here. pls don't hate me, I'm not insulting you or anything :(

I hated this song. almost as much as Denmark last year (I hated that 1 for diff reasons).
I hate that type of songs generally (with lots of meaningless screaming), I hate that type of singing generally (with lots of meaningless screaming).
there, I said it.

if I have annoyed you, u are free to trash our song xshrug

nhf, love u all :)

rajo

I hated it in the beginning, but it grew on me and became my guilty pleasure. So I was very disappointed by her performance and her oversinging, which I found just hideous. She got a low score for that, and on the one hand I feel she deserved it but on the other hand there would have been a lot of potential to make it better.

A-lister

Veteran
She screamed and over-wailed. One could barely recognize the song. I think that was part of the problem.

I for one think the song is ok, and she looked beautiful, but she didn't need to overdo it though.

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
I thought this song was terrible since the beginning and it ended where it deserved. I loved most of Ukraine's entries, but this one is just bad. Better luck next year!

Yamarus

What a dreadful football song. In the same vein, I much much much preferred the awesome France 2010.

Max Barskih :-( :-( :-(.

Ukraine is one of my favourite ESC countries of the last decade. I hope they'll send something worthy of my love in 2013.

I thought that this entry was really pretensious... Unfortunately for me, that I love the Ukrainian entries, like since 2006 that I follow Ukraine with all my heart! They are simply amazing in ESC, but Gaitana's song is really bad... I'm sorry to all the fans, but I really hated it :?

WhoKnows

I agree because it didn't come out looking as good on tv as I was hoping from the rehearsals. Those screens ended up looking really cheap and just made the whole thing look over the top in a really bad way. Especially with Gaitana in that horrible dress (but at least she ditched the black and white one).

12Points

The song is crazy and weird to my ears (the trumpets were really not that necessary :mad:), and sounded like Gaitana was ripping off American r&b, complete with another not necessary wailing xsing, and the lack of backing singers are another dissapointment for me because i really wanna hear the sound that is same with the studio version.

And the LED screens with artificial visitors (i actually don't like the use of additional LED screen)? really xfacepalm ?

But the beat is actually pretty catchy ;) :lol:

DanielLuis

The song is crazy and weird to my ears (the trumpets were really not that necessary :mad:), and sounded like Gaitana was ripping off American r&b, complete with another not necessary wailing xsing, and the lack of backing singers are another dissapointment for me because i really wanna hear the sound that is same with the studio version.

And the LED screens with artificial visitors (i actually don't like the use of additional LED screen)? really xfacepalm ?

But the beat is actually pretty catchy ;) :lol:

Oh yeah, the "na na na na" parts were amazing in the studio version, but unfortunately they weren't have to replicate that live.

Top Bottom