0 0.0%

0 0.0%

0 0.0%

0 0.0%

• Total voters

Luke

Re: UKRAINE 2010 - ??????? - Yuliya Goors'ka - Miy Litak

AlekS said:
^ in other words you just try to stir a scandal.
Instead of concentrating on negativity and having fun when something goes wrong would you please give some suggestions, how could it be handled?

And I don't know what could be done in such situation because the delay of the news report wouldn't fit and re-scheduling all programmes would be unfair to other people.
Or even better, we have to refuse from JESC (now that would made people happy ;) ) because we physically can't do a fair NF and give time to all people.
No.

no problems, give us money and we will screw all news reports (definitely, who needs them on the national channel) and do the 2nd show.

thanx, your position is clear.

Seriously - stop twisting my words: I know you're dissatisfied about what I'm saying cause it's supposedly negative towards NTU but I'm just giving my opinion on the matter. It know it's an obligation for them to show the news, but it's their own fault that the show overran - for showing adverts over the first 10 minutes of the show. Of course, they can't run without showing the ads as they need the revenue from them. But if they knew the show would overrun, they could have easily extended the NF into one program, and played the news when it was over..

AlekS

Veteran

Maybe you should start with yourself first? ;) stop twisting your words about me because you don't know a single clue about me. I'm gonna disagree because I have a different opinion, like it or not xshrug

The key word is IF they knew ;)

Also nobody's gonna sacrifice the ads because they'd lose comercial partners or even get sued on big money.

Milos-BC

She has quite a good vocal, but the song needs rework

4 points for now.

Top Bottom