Contact us

Ukraine

Fierro

Re: UKRAINE • WV90 • Vremya i Steklo - ?????

xfaint you gonna slay

DaFlo

Banned
Re: UKRAINE • WV90 • Vremya i Steklo - ?????

Who is this indie band? Never heard of them xwhat

nekoisneko

Re: UKRAINE • WV90 • Vremya i Steklo - Na Stile

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT TO VREMYA I STEKLO IN THE FINAL!!!

And thank you for all your support to :ua: !!

xthank

Fierro

Some masterpieces need months or even years to get recognized.

Fierro

AY-UP! KYIV CALLING!

Time is like water. It's been really long since our last National Final that represented diversity of Ukrainian music. Don't know about you, but I personally really missed my good old tradition :D And now I think it's right time to revive it! Unfortunately I cannot contact main admin to acquire ownership of this thread to change its title, and separate one for Kyiv does't exist, so... Let's improvise and adapt.

Ah, almost forgot. First of all, mentionspam. You should never forget to mention all WV members and half of ESCUnited forum to attract as more attention as possible to your small National Final.

[MENTION=13314]DaFlo[/MENTION] [MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION] [MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION] [MENTION=8763]Gera11[/MENTION] [MENTION=4911]kopachka[/MENTION] [MENTION=14451]ferret[/MENTION] [MENTION=11624]Sultana[/MENTION] [MENTION=4368]Milos-BC[/MENTION] [MENTION=15105]SaladBreak[/MENTION] [MENTION=15013]Ringdalen[/MENTION] [MENTION=14505]Lupus[/MENTION] [MENTION=14749]BernadetteCydonia[/MENTION] [MENTION=15587]MasterMinddk[/MENTION] [MENTION=7006]Hele.[/MENTION] [MENTION=12848]MARCOMEN[/MENTION] [MENTION=14007]lavieenrose[/MENTION] .. No, I must stop.

Here are the artists! My dream of inculding first The Hardkiss entry in NF has been ruined because current Ukrainian juror has sent two entries of them. That's why my favorite band won't appear in NFs in near future. But we've got a lot of other familiar names! This NF doesn't have a theme but you may notice some similarities between entries ;) 5/7 entries are returning artists from previous NFs and 2 are newcomers - Ivan Dorn and Ivan Navi. Hopefully you will enjoy them! Now let's start..

VOTING RULES:

Choose the songs you like (even if it's only one or two) and rate them in usual ESC system: 12-10-8-..-X. However, it is allowed to give the same score to different songs if you really want, but there must be only one 12.

Additional info about votes counting (you may skip it):

• All scores below 8 will be converted to 0 until I need them as tiebreaker. Please choose wisely, don't rate highly songs that you don't care about.
• If you vote for only one song, its points will be automatically reduced to 8.
• The same way, if you include just 2 songs in your list, they will receive 10 and 8 points appropriately.

That's all, send your votes by PM to [MENTION=12992]Fierro[/MENTION] or on [email protected] if my inbox gets full.

VOTED:
:paci: :en: :hr: :neus: :au:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

:paci: just voted in this slick NF. Enjoy your wall of text PM, Vladxheart I think my 12 is very easy to guess here:cool:

DenizESC

Banned

@DaFlo @RainyWoods @AshleyWright @Gera11 @kopachka @ferret @Sultana @Milos-BC @SaladBreak @Ringdalen @Lupus @BernadetteCydonia @MasterMinddk @Hele. @MARCOMEN @lavieenrose

umm excuse me... :O

Why is this flop list not including me... I feel hurt, betrayed, disgusted, hurt tbh How could you do this...
Everyone boycott this discriminatory NF, Banu non-approved

Fierro

umm excuse me... :O

Why is this flop list not including me... I feel hurt, betrayed, disgusted, hurt tbh How could you do this...
Everyone boycott this discriminatory NF, Banu non-approved

Omg... What a shame! Actually, I was going to include you among first ones... My apologies :lol: At the end I felt I missed something. How I can compensate harm inflicted to your feelings?

DaFlo

Banned

Votes soon come tonight Vlad ! Sry it took so long, blessings are arriving 🙌

Fierro

Votes soon come tonight Vlad ! Sry it took so long, blessings are arriving ��

We are blessed by presence of WV Hip King. Your hot votes have successfully arrived and were counted.

Fierro

[MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION] [MENTION=13314]DaFlo[/MENTION] [MENTION=15105]SaladBreak[/MENTION] [MENTION=14505]Lupus[/MENTION] [MENTION=14451]ferret[/MENTION]

Hello colleagues. I'm very thankful for your votes in our NF, but unfotunately just 5 voters is not enough so I'm going to prolong selection till WV96 when I have at least two-three more juries to vote. For WV95 I'm sending different entry - I'm just notifying you in case some of you will not understand why I sent song that wasn't even present in the list. Thank you for your attention and see you very soon!

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Don't worry Vlad. That's understandable as the voting number was below what you feel comfortable with. Good luck with whatever it is you've now chosen.

p.s. nice Jorja Smith avatarxheatxheart

Fierro

This is friendly (really friendly.. so far) reminder that you CAN vote in our NF for next edition or I will prolong it again!

See post here, choose your favorites... and throw points!

DaFlo

Banned

Your KruzHIT deserves a greenroom post dear Vlad

ohohhhhooooooohhhhhhh xdance

Fierro

Re: UKRAINE • WV98 • #water #darkness #pop

Ukraine is ready for WV98.

It's different song than last edition: more dark/mystical but at the same time belonging to pop genre. Also it's in Ukrainian thus more special for me than other songs of this artist.

Here is some hint regarding song title/lyrics:

Fierro

Re: UKRAINE • WV98 • ALEKSEEV - A ya plyvu

IT'S ALEKSEEV WITH "A YA PLYVU"!

81076_0.jpg

So far Nikita has only two songs that I like. First one is "Pyanoye solntse" which I've already sent on WV59 and placed 12th with. Second one is "A ya plyvu" with it's darker mood. It is also a cover of song with the same title by Irina Bilyk from 90's.

LYRICS

I don't count to beat result of his last song I sent but hopefully this entry will find some love on WV. :D

Top Bottom